2021 57' FERRETTI YACHTS Motor Yacht 550 Fort Lauderdale Florida United States $2,500,000 USD
2021 57' FERRETTI YACHTS Motor Yacht 550 Fort Lauderdale Florida United States
Why buy new and wait for delivery!
This 2021 550 is the newest Ferretti available on the brokerage market and is ready for summer fun!
owners plans have changed, and this 550 is available now. Fully loaded
with Seakeeper, upgraded engines with only 85 hours, and 1.5 years of
manufacturer warranty remaining!
This boat is a must see!
MAN 800 CR. 26 / 31.5 kn.
Three Cabins, Two Heads
2021 AB 11 ft. Tender with 35 HP 4-Stroke Yamaha
Custom Bimini Top on the Flybridge
The Ferretti 550 boasts a brand-new hull design and a brand-new main deck and interior layout.
Another excellent collaboration between Ferretti’s internal research and development department, AYT&D, and Studio Zuccon International Project, this model offers exceptional performance that remains highly efficient. Its optimized weight balance allows for the use of a light, low-consumption engine, meaning that the twin 800 HP shaft drive engines can power the yacht up to 31.5 knots with a cruising speed of 26.5 knots.
The Ferretti 550’s unprecedented hull design combines elegance and a very sporty character, with clear-cut and yet very seducing lines. The main deck’s uninterrupted glazing ‘cuts’ the yacht’s profile, increasing its dynamic look, while the three large cabin windows on the hull sides perfectly harmonize with the overall design and grant magnificent views from the interiors as well as allowing plenty of natural light. The frameless fiberglass flush portholes result in very clean lines.
The lowered flybridge and the new forward lounge area on the wheelhouse offer incredibly wide outdoor relaxation areas, ensuring great privacy with no impact on the craft’s slender profile.
Manufacturer Provided Description
A masterpiece, renewed – and ready to win new admirers. Savour the sea in ways you never imagined, with this restyle of one of the best-loved models in the fleet. Her most innovative features have been further enhanced with an even more exclusive interior design, in partnership with prestigious names from the Italian luxury scene.
With the rare originality of her hull design, her various interior layouts and the arrangement of her engine rooms, the Ferretti Yachts 550 combines elegance, practicality and seductively beautiful lines. The wraparound glazing on deck slices through her profile for added panache. The three large hull windows blend perfectly into the overall look, bathing the cabins in natural light and opening up superb vistas from inside. Portholes are inserted flush in the glass with no fiberglass frame, for a supremely clean aesthetic. The lowered flybridge and the new forward lounge area on the wheelhouse offer fabulous al fresco spaces to relax in total privacy, without disrupting the yacht’s flowing lines.
With a winning blend of amenity and finesse, the 550 is a yacht whose appeal is set to endure.
- Gyro Stabilizer
- Raritan ice maker connected to water tank (Diff.)
- Microwave Oven Samsung US 60Hz Diff.
- Simrad broadband radar
- Simrad Display Upgrade in Main Helm Position and in Flybridge Position
- Swim platform with tender lift
- Parquet custom flooring for main deck
- TV: electric raising device for TV 37”-42"
- TV 43" USA in Saloon
- Simrad Autopilot OP12 Control Keyboard
- Antenna TV SAT HD7 Trimatrices Centered
- Washer-dryer U.SA in access area (US version)
- MAN EAPP certificates
- 3kg Gelcoat
- Galley top diff. from std.
- Concealed electric hydraulic gangway
- AlS Transponder
- TV 32" USA in Master Cabin
- Mini Hifi fusion AV750 CD/DVD Diff. from Starboard
- Mini Hifi Fusion AV750 CD/DVD add.
- TV 32" USA in VIP Cabin
- Cushion to Transform table into bed
- Loudspeakers: amplified HQ outdoor loudspeakers with remote control at bow• each pair
- Anchor chain 10 mm diff. from 8 mm (75M)
- Carpet on lower deck diff. from starboard
- Curtains diff from starboard
- Amplified loudspeakers in the cockpit
- Mosaic: Shower-walls in master bathroom
- Armchairs in master cabin diff. from starboard
- Upholstery diff. from std. in cabins
- Outdoor Cushions Diamante
- Navionics XL9 Cartography Area Series "GOLD"
- Bimini Top
- Decor Package
- Canvas Package
- Exportation Cost
- MAN 800 hp engines ET3 compliant - Diff. from Std.
- Cooking plate: electric type on flybridge
- Ambient lights
- Leather Coated Wheel in pilothouse
- Teak on steps to sidewalk
- Table for bow dinette with handling system
- Smoke Separator for Gen. - each (4-19KW) 2”
- Crew cabin (additional) with WC and basin
- Refrigerator 42 lt. - Flybridge
- Dishwasher 6 COVERS
- Shore freshwater intake
- Covers for Locker Mooring Winch Rope
- Teak side decks and bow
- Digital anchor chain counter - each
- Teak flybridge deck
- Joystick (2 control stations)
- LED lights on sidewalks (couple) (3)
- Fixed control station with cover
- Teak on spoiler
- Lighting in spoiler stairs
- Mooring winch (2)
- Underwater Lights
- Dining Table diff from Starboard
The hydraulic swim platform, which holds a new 14’ AB tender, lowers about a meter under water allowing for easy launching and stowing of the tender. When the tender is removed, this over sized area allows for a beach lounge with hidden stairs built into the hull leading to the cockpit. Above the platform is an oversized locker for stowing extra lines, water toys, or snorkel gear.
The cockpit of the COCO, sports a comfortable seating area, which is entirely protected overhead, and an upgraded teak dining table. Underneath the seats, is access to a huge storage area with a washer/dryer, which could also be configured as a crew cabin, if desired.
Under the stairs to the flybridge, is a Raritan ice maker.
Entering the salon, the glass door is separated into 3 sliding pieces, allowing the cockpit and salon to be integrated, when open. The highlight of this boat is the design of the windows. Everywhere you look, there is a view of the water and plenty of natural light, making this feel more like an oceanfront condo, than a boat! No expense in the design of this area: from the unique fiberglass molding, integrated LED lighting, and hidden AC venting, the salon space is a work of art!
The galley is aft on the starboard side, and integrated into the living area. A U-Shaped countertop provide ample space to prepare food or drinks while entertaining guest. A microwave and dishwasher are in the galley while the fridge and freezer are on the port side. Plenty of cabinet space surround the galley and all of the dish wear has a custom storage space!
Forward of the galley is a U-Shaped dining table which can easily seat 4 adults. The table was upgraded to a high-low with filler cushion, allowing it to be turned into another sleeping area, if desired.
Across the salon is the couch, and a 42” TV on an electric lift.
The helm has almost 360 degree views of the water, allowing for complete visibility whether running or backing into a slip; and, joystick controls are in both helm areas allowing for complete ease of operation. The helm chair is fully adjustable and with a push of a button can move 4 ways for optimal seating for the captain. Other helm items are:
- Dual Simrad displays with radar
- Seakeeper Control
- Simrad OP12 Autopilot
- Navionics 9
- AIS Transponder
- Quick Thruster Controls
- Simrad VHF
- 3-Station joy stick control integrated with thruster (main helm, upper bridge and aft deck wing)
To access the cabin area, a LED lit staircase is centerline in the forward of the salon. The lower deck flooring switches from the custom Parque wood in salon to a fully carpeted cabin area. This 3/2 layout has the guest cabin to port, VIP forward, with the full beam master stateroom aft.