2005 57' 7" COMPOSITE WORKS Cruising Sailboat Frers 57' Day Sailer France Call for Price
2005 57' 7" COMPOSITE WORKS Cruising Sailboat Frers 57' Day Sailer France
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- The materials used are pre-impgrenated carbon with a Nomex core.
- Teak deck.
- Some painting on the hull (2019).
- The yacht has spent every winter de-masted and under cover in a shed.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Yanmar 75hp diesel engine.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 2 x Carbon wheels.
- 24 volts system.
- 1 x 12 volts engine battery.
- 1 x Dolphin battery charger.
- 1 x alternator.
- 220 volts with cable.
- 1 x Victron inverter.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Fresh water and water heater.
- 3 x bilge pumps.
- Total fuel capacity of 120 litres (26.39 gallons) in 1 x tank.
- Total water capacity of 300 litres (65.99 gallons) in 2 x 150 litre (32.99 gallons) tanks.
- 3 x Hercules 2000 – Brookes.
- 1 x Hercules 2000 – Brookes (internally).
- 1 x Simrad CX44 radar and GPS (internally).
- 1 x Simrad RS 82 VHF (internally).
- 1 x Computer with Deckman.
- Central Navtec manual system, 3 functions.
- Microwave oven.
- 1 x Griddle.
- 1 x Refrigerator.
- Electric WC.
- 1 x CD player and radio.
- The mainsail, jib and part of the manoeuvring is controlled by a hydraulic system.
- Carbon mast.
- Park avenue style broom.
- 2 x Harken 55 manual winches.
- 2 x Harken 55.3 hydraulic winches.
- 2018 North 3Di furling mainsail in black.
- 2018 North 3Di furling jib in black.
- Furling genoa.
- Heavy jib.
- Code O.
- Light weight spinnaker with sock.
- Heavy spinnaker with sock.
- Furling spinnaker.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Anchor with 60m chain.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Full cushions in cockpit.
- 2 x Liferafts.
- 3 x Fire extinguishers.