56' 1" (17.09m)
FLING 16 - 2018 56' 1" KING MARINE Botin 56
Newport Rhode Island United States $1,395,000 USD
Newport Rhode Island United States
The 2018 56' 1" KING MARINE Botin 56 Racing Sailboat FLING 16 is a sail yacht for sale located in Newport, Rhode Island, USA. Built in 2018 by King Marine, a 56’ bigger sibling of the TP52 class, but designed for regatta sailing, not to a class rule. This Botin 56 has twin wheels, twin rudder and hydraulically powered sail controls, which make her a unique and very potent inshore and coastal racing yacht. Huge potential for offshore racing as well. She is professionally maintained and stored ashore in a heated shed. Available for a fraction of the build price, she is for sale as the owner has changed his yachting plans. Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this yacht for sale in today!
LENGTH 56' 1" (17.09m)
BUILDER KING MARINE
ASKING PRICE $1,395,000 USD
BUILT (REFIT) 2018
BEAM 15' 6" (4.72m)
MX SPEED N/A
CRUISING SPEED N/A
GROSS TONNAGE 0.00
DISPLACEMENT 19389.66 Lbs
LOCATION Newport, Rhode Island, USA
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Pre preg Carbon with Nomex core on hull and deck.
- Dolphin-S silicone bottom vinyl anti fouling.
Keel & Rudder:
- Twin carbon rudders, with carbon rudder stocks, and floating mechanism for the windward rudder.
- Bolted fin with single point lift.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Yanmar 4JH 110HP engine.
- PTO with PLC for hydraulic functions
- Basic engine spares.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Electronic throttle on each steering pedestal.
- Two bladed folding prop
- AGM batteries, will be supplied new.
- 80 Liter fuel tank.
- B&G H5000 electronics.
- 5 Garmin 2020s at the mast.
- 2 x B&G GFDs in cockpit.
- 2 x B&G 1010 at runners.
- The yacht will be supplied without navigational equipment as this is a personal choice.
- High modulus Hall Spar mast, boom and reaching strut with halyard locks on main, 2 x MH, 1 x Frac, 1 x jib with ‘on lock’ light at mast displays.
- Pressure load sensor on headstay.
- EC6 standing rigging.
- Hydraulically powered Vang, Outhaul, Cunningham, Jib in, Jib down, Jib Cunningham, Headstay, Deflector.
- Full set running rigging by Maifioli and Southern Rope.
- Spare bow sprit and bobstay. 2:1 and 1:1 tacklines and loadcell on bobstay
- Mast jacks.
- 6 x Harken Air 300 winches, all powered by CCHE hydraulics.
- All Sails by North.
- Inshore main 2018, 2020.
- A2A, A2B, A4A, A4B, MH0, FR0, A3, SS, Storm Jib.
- Spare main and jib battens.
- Gorilla Foil (and spare).
- Centre point lift eye and strop.
- Custom cradle.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Fenders and dock lines.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Canvas covers for wheels and winches.
- Tail bags.