Twin Yanmar Engine 75 HP.
- Mastervolt Bowthruster.
- Mastrvolt Generator.
- Mastervolt Inverter Charger.
- Mastervolt Batteries Managment System.
- FurlerBoom fully battened mainsail boom furling system.
- Boom Break.
- Furling Jib.
- Retractable Bowsprit.
- Furling Gennaker.
- Watermaker Dessalator (up to 73 gallons/hr)
- Hydraulic Lifting Keel (4.3' shallow draft?
- Hydraulic Tender Garage Door.
- Tender Garage.
- Frigoboat Freezer and Fridge.
- Raymarine Electronic.
RETROFIT / MAINTENANCE 2019 & 2019
- Keel bushings replaced
- Rudder bushings replaced
- New Spinnaker
- Hydraulic lines for keel replaced
- Steering ram replaced
- Windlass replaced
- Electronics Upgrade New Raymarine $40,000 USD in upgrade not reflected in the survey.
- Spare Autopilot
- New Galley Upholstery
- All existing sails were taken down and gone through at Ullman Sails
- New AB Dinghy 10.6 $6,800 USD
- New Tohatsu 20HP Outboard $2,800 UDS
- All Services up to date
- New running rigging all spectra.
INVENTORY & SPECIFICATIONS
2 master suites.
1 crew berth by the nav station inside.
2 heads and baths.
- Mastervolt Battery Monitor BTM III x 2.
- Masteervolt AC Power Analyser ACM-I x 2
- Mastervolt Whisper Generator Control
- Mastervoldt Inverter Charger Control
- Tankwatch 4 (Water 7 Fuel tanks control)
- Mastervolt Generator.Generator
- Mastervolt Chargemaster Inverter/Charger 24V
- Mastervolt Chargemaster Charger 12V
- House Batteries 12 V: 2
- House Batteries 24 V; 4
- Engine Batteries 12V: 1
- Alternator 12V & Alternator 24 V.
- Yanmar 4JH4-TE (75 HP)
- MaxProp Bowthruster
- Raymarine ST 60 Graphic display at Nav Station. (speed, Depth, Heading, Pilot, Course)
- Raymarine E 120 Chartplotter Display at inside Nav Station.
- Raymarine 240E VHF at Nav Station.
- Portable Icom IC-M24.
- Raymarine E 120 Chartplotter Display at the Steering Station.
- Raymarine ST 6002 Autopilot Control x 2 (Port & Starboard).
- Raymarine ST 60 Tridata x 2 (Port & Starboard).
- Raymarine ST 60 Wind at Steering Station x 2 (Port & Starboard).
- Stereo System with Cockpit Speaker
- Raymarine Radar 48 NM
DECK HARDWARE & RIGGING.
- Antal W 48 Double Speed Secondary Winches (2)
- Antal 48W Self Tailing Manual Winch (1) at the Mast.
- Furling Boom (FURLERBOOM)
- Plastimo Magnetic Compass (2).
- Antal 60W Double Speed Primary Winches (2)
- QUICK Boiler 3 Water Heater 1200 W.
- WaterMaker Dessalator 90 to 280 l/hr
- Climma AC Units (2)
- Frigoboat Fridge & Firgoboat Freezer.
- Sonafi Hydraulic Tender Garage Door and Gangway.
- Sonafi Hydraulic Lifting Keel System.
- Phoenix Repartition Power Pack.
- Sonafi Stern Control Panel.
- Sonafi Keel Control Panel.
Working Sail Area : 264.00 sq ft
Keel Type: Other
Displacement: 52911 sq ft
Max Draft: 1.67 ft
Manufacturer Provided Description
Alliaura Marine introduces an ultra innovative concept for the Feeling 55. On deck she offers an exceptionally comfortable living area. You will appreciate her very spacious and functional cockpit and the access from the saloon is almost as flush. The saloon offers full 360 visibility allowing you to fully appreciate the surroundings.As a lift keel this Feeling yacht will be perfect for long distance cruising.
- Mainsail :764 sqft
- Self tacking head sail :581 sqft
- Genoa (option) :732
- Gennaker (option) :1291 sqft
- Mast height :68
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.