FAIR TRADER - 2001 55' 8" KHA SHING Trader 535 Sunliner
Sant Carles Rapita Spain £219,950 GBP
Sant Carles Rapita Spain
Superb 2001 two owner Trader 535 Sunliner running on twin Caterpillar 660s, FSH, updated Raymarine Axiom navigation kit, new Coppercoat, new exterior upholstery and canvas, Cruisair air-conditioning, Onan generator, recent passarelle and a huge schedule of work undertaken. Sparkling condition – this is the real deal for a 535 – with everything on board she can set off for your Mediterranean cruise without delay. A fantastic opportunity.Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2001 55' 8" KHA SHING Trader 535 Sunliner Motor Yacht FAIR TRADER yacht for sale in Sant Carles Rapita, Spain today!
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP hull, hull epoxied from new.
- Professional osmosis treatment & new Coppercoat antifouling professionally applied in 2018 in UK.
- White GRP superstructure with Sunliner hardtop, blue and white Trader stripes to hull and superstructure.
- Teak laid side, fore and aft decks (teak decks refurbished).
- Teak laid bathing platform.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 2 x Caterpillar 3196 marine diesel engines rated at 669 hp @ 2300 RPM, with 12L displacement.
- Turbo-charged and after-cooled, with electronic governor.
- C. 2000 +/- hours run as of 03.10.2020.
- Conventional shaft drive from ZF325A reduction gearboxes.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Complete main agent (Finning) service history to 2018; last serviced May 2019 with local engineer.
- C.20+ knots top speed – slow cruise at 9 knots, fast cruise at 16 knots.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 37 inch 3-bladed bronze propellers (refurbished and re-balanced 2018).
- Shafts drawn and checked for straightness 2018.
- New cutlass bearings.
- Hydraulic steering, Kobelt single lever micro gear/throttle controls.
- Hydraulic 20HP bow-thruster (new thruster & controls 2018).
- Electric 12HP stern-thruster.
- 24V ships system / 240V shore supply; single phase system.
- 225Ah engine cranking heavy duty batteries (replaced March 2012).
- 225Ah service heavy duty batteries (replaced 2018).
- Generator starting battery.
- Mastervolt 24V automatic battery charger.
- 2 x 24v/60A engine alternators.
- Onan MDKAD 13.5 kW diesel generator.
- 1050 +/- hours run as of 03.10.2020.
- 240V shore power supply.
- Pressurized hot and cold water – PAR Ultra Max main water pressure pump.
- Water heating by engine heat exchange and Raritan calorifier with 240V immersion.
- Fresh water electric wc flushing.
- 3 Rule 2000 automatic bilge pumps.
- Manual high capacity bilge pump.
Grey & Black Water:
- Holding tank fitted.
- Deck discharge and manual overboard pump.
- Tankwatch level system fitted
- Total capacity of 2,270 litres.
- Total capacity of 910 litres.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Total capacity of 100 litres.
- Raymarine Axiom Pro 12” plotter.
- Raymarine Quantum radar scanner.
- Raytheon ST60 Depth.
- Raytheon ST60 Speed.
- Raytheon RayPilot 650 autopilot.
- Raymarine 260 DSC VHF and handset, with AIS transponder.
- Horizon handheld VHF (2018).
- Raymarine Axiom Pro 9” plotter.
- Raymarine ST60 Wind.
- Raytheon autopilot.
- Raytheon Tridata.
- Horn (March 2012).
- Raymarine 260 DSC VHF and handset, with AIS transponder.
- 4-burner Hotpoint ceramic electric hob (2013).
- Hotpoint stainless steel electric oven with grill (2013).
- Twin stainless steel sink with pot rinse and mixer tap.
- Refrigerator & freezer.
- Hoover Performa 1100 washer/drier.
- Honey-coloured granite worktops.
- Plentiful stowage in drawers, cupboards and fitted cutlery/crockery racks.
- Galley ventilator.
- Water tank level indicator.
- 'Foreman Style' portable electric griddle.
- 3 heads/shower compartments, all finished with honey-coloured granite tops:
- Aft cabin ensuite with moulded bath/deep shower tray.
- Forward port ensuite with shower, basin and marine wc.
- Forward starboard ensuite, with day head access, with basin, marine wc and separate shower stall with seat.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Four Cruisair air-conditioning units with reverse cycle.
- Stereo replaced - now a Kenwood head. Can bluetooth and work with Apple and Android apps. USB connection from phones work to play playlists etc.
- Cabin lighting throughout, with reading lamps to cabins.
- Most lighting converted to LED (2018).
- Three cabins with three heads compartments (unique to this example).
- Full-beam master aft cabin with ensuite heads.
- Lower aft galley to starboard.
- Main saloon with u-shaped seating to port, bench seating to starboard and helm forward.
- Teak interior finish with teak and holly flooring throughout.
- New over carpets fitted 2018.
- Buttermilk interior upholstery (2009 – approx.).
- Smart blue/white striped nautical curtains throughout.
Description of layout from forwards:
- Forward double cabin with two berths, four extra storage lockers and hanging locker to forward bulkhead, hanging lockers to starboard side of aft bulkhead and six drawers beneath each berth. Ensuite access to forward starboard heads compartment with separate shower stall aft and day head access from central lobby corridor. Independent climate controls. Reading lamps to berths. Opening deck hatch and hull port-lights. Ensuite heads with electric flushing freshwater wc, granite worktops, basin with mixer tap and vanity mirror, storage locker, towel rail and shower stall aft with screen door. Opening lights.
- Guest port twin cabin with twin under/over single berths, storage cupboard. Reading lamps to berths. Independent climate control. Ensuite heads/shower compartment through forward bulkhead, with electric flushing wc, shower and tray with pump, basin with mixer tap, storage lockers and opening port-light.
- The saloon is up five steps (which hinge up for forward engine bay access), with electric switching panel to starboard side. The main console, with deck access door and helm seat, is forward of the saloon to starboard. To port is the navigators table and bench, with stowage for charts, instrument, and pilot books, etc. A larger than standard refrigerator is set into the carcassing of the navigators bench, and there is a sliding bar locker set into the helm seat.
- Aft of the console and chart area is the saloon proper. U-shaped seating to port, with a hi-lo table which can drop to form an occasional berth, and a two seater bench sofa to starboard aft of the concealed unit containing icemaker. The soft furnishings have been recently replaced – with buttermilk leather-feel fabric and very well-upholstered cushions (replaced c. 2009), and nautical striped curtains. Again, there is a vast amount of useful storage volume, drawers and lockers all around the saloon, and the stainless steel-framed windows allow good natural ventilation and light in. The teak and holly sole is sectioned with hatches for access to the machinery space below. The curved four-tread ladder leads aft up to the aft deck area, and another ladder leads aft and down into the galley area. Ice maker & vacuum cleaner all supplied!
- Through the galley (equipment listed above) is the aft cabin – which is full-beam. The double bed is slightly offset to port, with fully fitted teak joinery surrounding the cabin, housing a plethora of storage options: drawers, wardrobes, cupboards, etc. Hanging lockers are lined in cedar, with automatic illumination, and louvred doors for promotion of air circulation. There is a dressing table area to starboard, and a sideboard to port - with access to the ensuite heads compartment forward to port. The freshwater storage tank is accessible beneath the double berth, which has a fully sprung mattress.
- The aft heads compartment has a granite countertop with inset basin and mixer tap, with storage locker below. The electric-flushing wc is set to port on a raised plinth with a locker above and the separate shower with a moulded bath/deep shower tray is set forward. There are opening port-lights to each area and a heated towel rail to the inboard bulkhead.
- The aft deck is laid with teak and is covered by the Sunliner hardtop in white fibreglass ,with inset ceiling lights, and a full system of drop-down side curtains in blue canvas with windows. (2012)
- There is fixed L-shaped seating aft to starboard, with a fixed teak-topped table. Locker storage beneath, with a fixed two-seater bench seat set to port, again with locker storage beneath. Access aft leads down a spiral stair to the bathing platform, with access forward to the wide side decks, slightly offset to port, up a four-tread ladder to the fly-bridge.
- New passarelle (2018).
- Cockpit table refurbished and new moveable table for aft cockpit and flybridge (2018).
- The fly-bridge area has a sliding hatch and door for access, and is the later “Trader-style” arrangement with a U-shaped seat to port, twin helm bench seat and another seat aft of this. The helm console is moulded and set forward to the starboard side. There is a large locker for storage in the eyebrow area forward, and the fly-bridge area runs aft to the massive stainless steel radar arch, with the top of the fibreglass hardtop giving yet another useful area. The electric crane for launching the dinghy is located here.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- 1200W main forward windlass with stainless steel bitts and fairleads and stainless steel protection strips.
- 70M chain to Delta anchor.
- Forward deck locker.
- Two sets of spring cleats to each side.
- Aft deck has mooring bitts with fairleads and stainless steel protection strips, also powered aft warp handling winch to aft deck with foot control.
- Warps (2018) and fenders.
- New passarelle.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Tonneau cover is beige or sand to match side windows and forward screen covers.
- Bimini is also beige.
- The intention was to change the aft deck screens to this when they needed replacing.
- New exterior upholstery in sand fabric (2018).
Tender & Outboard:
- Avon Rover 316 RIB (2008/9).
- 4HP Yamaha 4-stroke outboard engine (serviced May 2019).
- Dinghy launch crane to fly-bridge overhang aft (serviced 2018).
- 6-man canister liferaft (2018).
- 406Mhz EPIRB (2018).
- Inflatable Jonbuoy (2018).
- Automatic and manual fire extinguishers throughout (manual to accommodation), automatic to engine space.