MEZZA LUNA OF BATTERSEA
1990 53' NAUTOR'S SWAN Cruising Sailboat Nautor Swan 53 Puerto Rico $290,000 USD
1990 53' NAUTOR'S SWAN Cruising Sailboat Nautor Swan 53 Puerto Rico
A well cared for Swan 53 which has travelled far and wide but always had the highest level of maintenance. She had a new teak deck in 2014 in this ownership along with lots of other wonderful updates. Her sailing performance speaks for itself.
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 1990 53' NAUTOR'S SWAN Nautor Swan 53 Cruising Sailboat MEZZA LUNA OF BATTERSEA yacht for sale in Puerto Rico today!
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- White hull.
- Awlgrip (2014) repainted (2018).
- Dark blue boot top, cove lines and coaming stripes.
- 2014 new hand laid ½ inch teak decks by Osmoinc Annapolis.
Note: the area where the yacht is kept unfortunately has a lot of dirt in the air, and the decks are not showing clean in the photos. Rather than scrubbing her decks weekly, which is what it would take, the owner prefers to clean them when he arrives, and not wearing out his decks unnecessarily.
Keel & Rudder:
- Standard Swan 53 keel and rudder, both regularly checked for wear and tear.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Volvo Penta 110HP, TMD31-A 110hp, with 110 amp and 125 amp alternators.
- Racor fuel filters.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Three blade Max prop.
- 24V with 12V supply at chart table.
- 8 golf cart heavy duty deep cycle house battery bank 400amp hr.
- 2 acid cell start batteries with reserve switch to house bank.
- MasterVolt chargemaster 60amp 24V.
- 110 amp and 125 amp alternators.
- 50 amp and 30 amp inlets.
- 2004 Heart 800W inverter.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Hot water immersion heater and main engine heating.
- Spectra water maker 12 gal hr.
- Two electric bilge pumps (one high volume, one low volume, both float switch activated); two manual.
- 662 litres (175 US gallons).
- 1,136 litres (300 US gallons).
Grey/Blackwater Holding Tanks:
- Black water tank, 25 gallons with manual pump overboard.
- HP Color inkjet printer.
- Motorola 9505 Iridium Telephone.
- Icom-604 VHF radio with DSC.
- Icom SSB with ATC Magnatron.
- Raymarine AIS 500 TR AIS interfaced with VHF.
- Two Icom hand VHF.
- Garmin 2010C color screen GPS/chart plotter.
- B & G Hydra system
- 20/20's installed each side of companionway analogue in cockpit.
- Raymarine 7000 autohelm hydraulic autopilot, new pump and motor (2019) and spare brain and sensors.
- Raymarine Evolution autohelm chain drive autopilot with remote control.
- Furuno Weatherfax receiver, interfaced with laptop.
- Repeater loudspeakers cockpit.
- 800W Microwave.
- 4 burner stove with oven electric grill.
- Refrigerator and freezer.
- Two speed exhaust fan/hood.
- Hot & cold deck shower.
- Silent flush electric WC in both heads.
- Electric sump pumps for showers.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Central air conditioning/heat compressors.
- The main saloon has flat screen TV along with shelving for other items.
- Sony HD TV.
- Pioneer HD-Blue Ray DVD player.
- Sony radio CD player.
Summary of Accommodation:
- MEZZA LUNA is a standard 3 cabin Swan 53, with Nautor's famous teak joinery.
- The owner's cabin features a queen berth on centerline with port and stbd seating.
- Blue Connelly leather upholstery.
- TempurPedic mattresses in all cabins
- Linen curtains, lined, in all cabins.
- Stainless steel work surfaces in galley.
Description of layout:
- Wonderful owner’s cabin with CL berth and rounded settees on either side.
- Lockers and storage both sides of the cabin.
- Access to head on stbd side and to galley on port side, so complete walk around available.
- Galley on port has double sst sink, chest & front opening refrigeration/freezer, with 3 burner propane stove/oven. Full size chart table on port side with very comfortable helm seating.
- As is found on several Swan 53s, the stbd side does not have a saloon seating arrangement, rather plenty of storage for entertainment, tools, manuals, linens, etc.
- Opposite to port is the U shaped saloon seating area with dining table and shelves above seating.
- Moving forward are two guest cabins, each with double and lower berths and lockers.
- Second head is awthartships with foc’sle/sail bin area forward.
- Roller bearing slides on main.
- Reckmann roller furling headstay system.
- Mast hauled and rigging checked in 2014.
- Hydraulics for backstay and vang serviced in 2017.
- Hydraulic cyclinder forestay repaired in 2018.
- Alum. spinnaker pole in storage.
- Lewmar electric primary winches (1997).
- 10 Lewmar 2 speed mainsheet and halyard winches.
- Mainsail (unused) 3 reef fully battened cross cut.
- 135% genoa roller furling with sun cover.
- Asy. spinnaker 1.5 oz, solid blue field with logo in white& gold stars.
- #3 storm trysail.
- Dacron #2 staysail.
- Three SST Dorade vents.
- Custom teak cockpit table.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Lofrans electric anchor windlass.
- 65 LB CQR with 400 ft. chain.
- Emergency anchor with chain and rope rode.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Canvas bimini.
- Fully encloseable dodger.
- Canvas cockpit cushions.
- Canvas awning.
- Mainsail cover.
Tender & Outboard:
- 10' inflatable dinghy with Yamaha 15 HP two stroke outboard.
- 6-man Eliott life raft in self-deploying canister bi annual service last serviced in 2018.
- Global-Fix EPIRB self-deploying canister.
- ACR Aquafix EPIRB.
- SOLAS offshore signals suite.
- UK self-inflating lifejackets.
- Fire extinguishers in all compartments.