Ahhjustment - 2005 53' JARRETT BAY 53 Convertible
Stuart Florida United States $1,299,000 USD
Stuart Florida United States
2006 53' Jarrett Bay 53 Convertible "Ahhjustment"
EASY TO SEE IN STUART, FLORIDA
Preliminary Listing. Photos forthcoming.
Jarrett Bay Sportfishing Convertible is built on a rich history of tradition and fished by people with a passion for the sport! The rugged construction, peak performance, customer loyalty and sleek lines are only part of the true value you'll fine in this classic Jarrett Bay.
Recent upgrades and improvements – completed 2020:
- Full hull paint, boot stripe, stripped bottom with barrier coat and bottom paint
- Bow and walk around new nonskid and fresh paint
- Custom dive ladder
- Toe Rail and half round redone with 18 coats of Awlbrite and Awlgrip high gloss
- New trim tab actuators
- New shaft cutlass bearings
- Perfected wood above and below rub rail
- Fabricated and installed custom anchor chute and Maxwell anchor system
- Updated Watermaker with new membranes and O-rings
- Installed new auto pilot pump
- Installed new Wave WiFi broadband and marine router system
- Installed new Airmar transducer
- Complete CAT engine service from High Tide Diesel
- After coolers pressure tested, cleaned and flushed
- Port turbos fully reconditioned
- New stamoid sunshade with poles
- New brow cover
- Full cockpit cover
- Engine room fully repainted and detailed
- Propellers scanned and balanced
- Teak decks and covering boards lightly sanded and sealed
The interior is a rich gloss of Mahogany and Teak throughout with granite counter tops in the galley and heads. You'll find a full leather wrap around settee to port in the salon with storage below. The galley features a 4 drawer Sub-Zero refrig/freezer, stainless steel sink and a Sharp microwave convection oven. The dinette has a vanish teak counter with 2 stools and a flat screen TV forward. Down below in the companionway to the starboard is a full head with shower and open to the companionway is over and under bunks with drawers below. To the port is the master stateroom with a full berth and a full head. In the bow there is an upper V-berth with a lower berth to the starboard and drawers below on the port. The closets below are cedar lined.
The cockpit is 165 square feet of fishing! There is a Bluewater teak fighting chair with 11 rods rocket launcher, teak cockpit sole, teak covering boards, Dual 50 gals baitwells in the aft transom coaming with clear lids to view bait (teak lids as well), Large tuna door below teak coaming, 1 large fish box in the deck, tackle center with freezer and bait prep station and a 600lbs Eskimo ice machine dumping in the starboard tackle center box, 12V high amps Hubbell plugs port and stbd for dredge/kit reels. The salon door is air actuated and opens with the touch of a button, a Fusion Stereo remote with cockpit speakers and 4 underwater lights lights up this beautiful transom!
Up on the bridge there is a port side helm console with a teak helm pod. There is forward seating in front of the console port side and a 8' bench seat to the starboard with storage below, full electronics (see electronics list) with large overhead console and 2 large popups, 2 teak helm chairs, a pair of Miya Epoch US-6 Teaser Reels overhead, large 3 spreader Rupp Riggers, hardtop with 3 sided enclosure.
Beautifully trimmed with teak toe rails and anchor locker complete with anchor, line and chain.
The boat is powered by reliable CAT C-18 with a combined hp of 2000. Cruises at 27 knots with a fuel burn of 70 gals per hour and a range of over 400 miles....WOT is 36 knots with a fuel burn of 100 gals per hour. The engine room is fitted with a Sea Recovery watermaker with commercial filters, Eskimo 600 icemachine, CruiseAir air conditioning, Mach 5 fresh water pump with Mach 5 dockside booster pump, Dripless shaft seals, 3 pump Offshore Solutions pump box, oil change system, 21.5 KW Onan generator and Engine block heaters.
- Garmin 8212 GPS/Plotter
- Furuno NavNet VX2 Radar with large 6' array
- Furuno FCV-1200L Color LCD Sounder
- Furuno RD33 NMEA Repeater Display
- Icom IC-M502 VHF
- Icom IC-M504 VHF
- Simrad AP25 Autopilot
- Fusion Stereo with Bluetooth and wired remote in Cockpit
- ACR Spotlight
This boat has High Definition TV provided by a KVH HD-7 Satellite TV system, a HD Samsung TV in Salon with Blue Ray player and surround sound and a flat screen HD TV with HD Satellite TV in the Master.