Omega - 1981 53' 1" HATTERAS Stabilized Motor Yacht
Annapolis Maryland United States $198,000 USD
Annapolis Maryland United States
New to the Market September 2020. The 53 Hatteras Motor Yacht has a following for a reason...their unmatched build quality, sensible layout, forgiving handling characteristics and just plain good looks. Equipped with Naiad Stabilizers, OMEGA gives a phenomenal ride in most any condition.
- Teak and Holly Soles throughout
- Diesel Heat - perfect for cold weather comfort
Stepping aboard the 53 Hatteras Motor Yacht OMEGA, you find it is very easy to move around the entire vessel via her generous side decks. Going forward is a large cushioned bench with backrest as well as two large dunnage boxes that are commonly used as bow seating.
The aft deck is fully enclosed (2016). To port is an icemaker and wet bar, while to starboard is the ladder to the flybridge. Double teak doors open to the salon.
Beautiful Teak and Holly varnished soles were installed. The salon is tastefully done with Wood Levelor Blinds, neutral couch and wooden end tables. The custom teak Entertainment center is built into the back of the helm bench seat.
Just forward is the lower helm with both port and starboard side deck doors. Custom double helm bench with a folding foot, storage underneath and, as mentioned before, entertainment cabinet in the back. All the controls and electronics are within easy reach of helmsman and navigator. Teak and holly are installed in this area.
Going below finds the dinette to starboard and the full service galley on the port side.
Forward is the guest cabin with 2 over/under bunks, plenty of storage, and head with stall shower. The washer and dryer is located in the forward cabin.
Aft of the galley takes you between the split engine rooms and to the mid guest cabin, featuring side by side twin berths with plenty of storage as well. Just across the hall is another guest head with stall shower.
Aft is the master cabin with its own en-suite head and stall shower. Also featuring a large island queen bed, more Levelor wood blinds, and huge closet. A well-lit vanity is to port.
Electronics and Navigation
OMEGA is outfitted with Furuno NAVnet vx2 units at both the upper and lower helms.
• Furuno NAVnet vx2 all-in-one plotter/radar/sounder - c-map NT MAX
• VHF Radio - Standard Horizon Intrepid +
• Autopilot - Simrad AP26
• Load Hailer with auto signaling - Standard Horizon
• Depth - 2016
The fully equipped galley is located a few steps down and forward of the lower helm station. The solid surface counters and teak and holly flooring are tasteful. Plenty of cabinetry.
• Solid surface dark counters with built in white sink.
• 4 burner electric cooktop
• Oven (eye level)
• Full size refrigerator
• Teak and holly flooring
Deck and Hull
• Chain to nylon anchor rode
• Twin bow dunnage boxes
• Bow Seating
• Matching black helm and bridge seating canvas
Mechanical and Electrical
• Twin 435 hp 8V71 TI Detroit diesels (1681 hours)
• Generator - Onan (3312 hours)
• NAIAD Stabilizers
• Diesel fired heater - Eberspacher D 12 L
• Raritan water heater
• Stainless domestic water pump
• Sentry 32 volt Charger, 30 amps
• Racor - Fuel/Water separators
• 50 amp shore service• Rudder hardware replaced winter 2016 as general maintenance item