Riviera 52 Enclosed Flybridge
2021 52' RIVIERA Motor Yacht 52 Enclosed Flybridge with IPS Florida United States Price on Application
2021 52' RIVIERA Motor Yacht 52 Enclosed Flybridge with IPS Florida United States
Riviera proudly presents the supremely seaworthy, technologically advanced and absolutely luxurious Riviera 52 Enclosed Flybridge. This new addition to their classic Flybridge Collection stands as testament to a growing worldwide affection for Riviera’s hallmark passion for excellence – she more accurately reflects the international standards nomenclature, and enhances Riviera’s competitiveness on the world stage.
And while she retains the distinct indoor/outdoor characteristics for which Riviera is internationally renowned, the new 52 Enclosed Flybridge is much more than mere model refinement – in fact we’ve seized the opportunity to incorporate a wide range of standard inclusions that, in the past, might have been considered optional upgrades.
The full magnitude is complemented by the fact her hull lines run straight aft from the maximum mid-ship beam of 16' 10". This, in turn, provides an extremely buoyant lift and an easy planing surface, as well as great stability, enhancing her penultimate blue-water performance.
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2021 52' RIVIERA 52 Enclosed Flybridge with IPS Motor Yacht Riviera 52 Enclosed Flybridge yacht for sale in Florida, USA today!
- Sleek and stylish external design with contemporary hull windows and opening portholes
- Wide walk-around side decks with thoughtfully placed hand rails for added safety
- Large foredeck with optional sunpad or davit for tender
- Full-scale 9.90 square metre (106.6 ft2) no-nonsense cockpit, with large transom and mezzanine lounges, clever storage, BBQ and wet bar
- Large awning window and sliding glass door set in a strong stainless steel frame connects the modern aft galley with the cockpit
- Luxurious internal furnishings with the finest fabrics and leathers, as well as premium-brand appliances
- Spacious and sumptuous saloon, with opening side windows and massive front windows enhancing cross ventilation of fresh air and natural light
- Flexible three-stateroom, two-bathroom accommodation plan. The master stateroom, with ensuite, can be located forward or aft
- Feature bed headboards in every stateroom, complemented by subtle LED mood lighting
- Luxurious, ultramodern flybridge enclosed on three sides – with L-shaped lounge and dining table aft and to port, wet bar, refrigeration and premium entertainment system – a virtual saloon in the sky. The rear is enclosed by strata glass from the hardtop to the deck and there’s an option for a fully electric sliding sunroof
- Sporty helm with ultramodern technology and fully adjustable helm and companion chair as well as forward lounge, with glass bridge navigation features and C-Zone digital switching system as standard
- Joystick controls x 2, with optional flybridge aft tournament station
- IPS2-950 propulsion system, twin 533kw/725hp D11 engines and drive units as standard propulsion
- Clever storage concepts abound
- Thoughtful access panels to all key service points throughout the yacht
- Maintenance-free battery banks, Mastervolt battery chargers and inverter
- Fuel capacity 3500 litres (925 US gal), water capacity 750 litres (198 US gal)
- Watertight collision bulkhead forward
- Riviera’s renowned, hallmark built to last philosophy
- Strong, robust hull with keel, backed by a 5-year structural warranty
- Exclusive membership of a global family luxury motor yacht owners
- Riviera has, over the past 35 years, launched almost 5200 luxury yachts that today cruise the seas, oceans, lakes and rivers of the world.