SKORPIOUS - 1990 52' 8" NAUTOR'S SWAN Nautor Swan 53
Lymington United Kingdom £220,000 GBP
Lymington United Kingdom
RCD Status: Our understanding is that the yacht is exempt from the essential safety requirements of the Recreational Craft Directive as she was built and placed into use within the EU prior to 1998.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP hull and deck.
- Elite synthetic teak in cockpit, coach roof and side decks (2018).
- Topsides and superstructure original white gel coat.
Keel & Rudder:
- Bolted fin keel in lead, keel bolts last checked and torqued in August 2020 and survey report available.
- Moulded GRP blade rudder on stainless steel rudder stalk.
- Keel hull joint, rudder and P Bracket filled and faired summer of 2020.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Volvo Penta TMD, 31 B 135hp.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine major service carried out in 2020 including new injectors.
- Fully winterized and laid up by Berthon November 2020.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Stainless steel shaft.
- Gori prop with overdrive.
- Bow thruster in tunnel.
- Electrical circuit: 220V/ 24 V.
- Domestic bank 24 450Ah replaced August 2020.
- Engine batteries.
- Bow thruster batteries (September 2020).
- Victron Multiplus charger inverter 24v,3000w 70Amp.
- Engine alternator 75amp 24v.
- Additional Service alternator replaced August 2020.
- Removed but plumbed for.
- Shore power sockets and lead, socket and plug replaced June 2020.
- RCD protection.
- 220v ring main with sockets throughout.
- Small inverter at nav. station 700w.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 24v pressurised hot and cold water system throughout.
- Electric bilge pump (electric bilge pump replaced September 2020).
- Manual bilge pump.
- 400l in two stainless tanks.
- 750l in three stainless tanks.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Grey/blackwater tanks in both heads and showers.
- B&G Hydra 2000 (3 mast displays and 5 in cockpit).
- Sailor compact receiver SSB R 2022.
- Sailor VHF and second Simrad RD 68 VHF radio DSC (GMDSS).
- Radar Furuno 1810.
- Probe interface forward scanning sonar.
- 2 Furuno GPS GP 31 and GP 32.
- Inmarsat satellite telephone Mini.
- M STN Atlas SP 2000 M with Passion fax.
- Fastnet radio FMD 50 with external printer.
- GPS Garmin 48.
- Autopilot Robertson AP 22 including second flexible control APX 300 PX, 2.
- Autopilot Autohelm 6000.
- ICOM VHF marine transceiver IC-M1.
- Geonav colour chartplotter LCDIIC in cockpit (2008).
- Alpes stainless 4-burner oven with oven and fume hood.
- Hot and cold pressurized water in twin stainless sinks.
- Separate dedicated drinking water tap.
- Electric flush WC in both fore and aft toilets.
- Sink top shower fittings in both heads also.
- Thermostatically controlled showers in both.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspacher heating with additional outlets for cool air ventilation (not a/c).
- Bulkhead mounted 24v fans in all cabins.
- Opening deck hatches and port holes.
- 3 x Stainless dorade deck vents.
- Stereo sound system.
- 24v deck head and reading lights throughout.
Summary of Accommodation:
- All interior woodwork in teak wood and the upholstery in Alcantara and leather.
- Teak and holly cabin sole.
- The interior is of particular note. Most of the interior varnish work has been re-finished and some headlining replaced in recent years.
Description of layout from forwards:
- Forepeak. Two fold up Pullman berths with ample stowage beneath, access to chain locker. Teak battening on hull.
- Forward W/C and shower compartment. En-suite to both forward twin cabins (upper berths folding) hanging locker and cupboards. Sink with hot and cold pressurized water electric flush WC and thermostatically controlled shower.
- Saloon. L-shaped seating to port with large drop-leaf table, shelving outboard. Centerline bench seat and two stools (removable). Settee to starboard aft of this is the larger forward facing navigation area.
- Aft of the nav. area is owners WC and shower compartment accessed from the saloon and owners cabin. Sink with hot and cold pressurized water eclectic flush WC and thermostatically controlled shower.
- Linear galley to port running aft with twin stainless sinks hot and cold-water top and front opening refrigeration and Alpes stainless 4-burner oven.
- Owners cabin aft with large centre line double berth seating to both port and starboard ample hanging stowage and cupboards and access to en-suite to starboard.
- Taller rig: I = 22.07.
- 3 spreader anodised aluminium Nautor mast.
- Mast head cutter rig setup
- Furler boom - composite furling boom fitted 2012.
- Navtec hydraulic vang/backstay and babystay.
- Reckmann furling (2007) including forestay and profile.
- Selden furling 300s on staysail (2012).
- Navtec rod rigging completely renewed (2007) with some replacement and full rig check HYS (2012).
- New Schaefer deck gear turning blocks, deck organisers all replaced during the fitting of the new deck. The layout was optimized for cruising at this point also.
- Spinnaker pole.
- Jockey poles.
- Original boom.
- Carbon bowsprit.
- 2 Lewmar 58 electric winches.
- 2 Lewmar 65 3 speed manual primaries.
- 2 Anderson 58 electric primaries.
- 2 Lewmar 46 control lines.
- North 3DL main for in-boom 2013 (stored and cleaned by North last three years).
- North 3DL Yankee 2013 (stored and cleaned by North last three years).
- North 3 DL Staysail 2013 (stored and cleaned by North last three years).
- North GO gennaker on furler 2013 (stored and cleaned by North last three years).
- Storm jib.
- Additional sails.
- North Gatorback/Dynema genoa 2012.
- Previous racing and cruising sails available.
- Cockpit table.
- Tools and spare parts.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Lofran Falcon 1500 W anchor windlass
- 65 m chain (inox stainless steel in 12mm).
- 36KG Kobra anchor.
- 2 x Avon inflatable fenders.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Sprayhood over entrance and aft cockpit.
- Smaller companionway Fastnet sprayhood.
- Aft cockpit bimini.
- Cockpit cushions both cockpits.
- Winch covers.
- Heavy weather safety lines.
- Horseshoe with light.