2014 Jeanneau 53 - 2014 52' 8" JEANNEAU 53
Georgetown Bahamas $365,000 USD
The Jeanneau 53 remains one of the best boats built under 55' with a very spacious cockpit and luxurious accommodations below.
Priced to sell -
2020 New bottom paint, hull wax. New autopilot electronics, New anodes, New sunshades and mosquito nets
LE WIND ACCESS is a very well equipped Jeanneau 53 Yacht ready for immediate blue water cruising. She has the exclusive two cabin / 2 head layout.
Her extensive inventory includes champagne hull, generator, watermaker, air conditioning, inverter, teak decks, electric primary winches, navigation instruments (pilot, plotter, radar, AIS), additional fuel capacity, water maker, sun covers, cockpit cushions as well as factory Fitted non standard options such as freshwater lush heads.
She has been privately used and meticulously kept by her First and only owners. She is gorgeous in and out and well kept.
Owner will deliver anywhere on USA East Coast, Bahamas or the Caribbean. Make an offer !
- Two master cabin layout with ensuite heads and showers.
- Interior woodwork in Alpi Fine Teak with marine plywood core and solid wood trims. LED lighting.
Owner's forward cabin with island King berth w/ 12" deluxe mattress, hanging locker, and vanity unit with stool. Under deck and hull side storage lockers. Under berth stowage. Two fixed hull ports. Three opening deck hatches. En-suite heads compartment with separate shower area. Moulded wash basin with mixer tap. Jabsco Quiet Flush electric toilet with 21 gal holding tank. Sea water flush system. Plexiglass shower screen separates heads and shower area. Electric shower pump out with foot switch. Opening deck hatch.
Another owner's full width cabin aft with centerline king size bed, hanging locker and hull side lockers. Two opening ports in to cockpit. Electric Jabsco Quiet Flush toilets and 21 gal. holding tanks. Sea water flush system. Moulded wash basin with shower head mixer tap. Electric shower pump out. Opening deck hatch. Port aft heads also accessible from saloon.
Saloon with U-shaped seating to starboard. Deluxe folding saloon table on electrically operated telescopic leg. Sofa seat to port with fold out bar cabinet. Storage under saloon floor and under seating. Two fixed hull ports per side. Three opening deck hatches.
Large L-shaped galley aft to port. Double stainless steel sinks with mixer tap and cold water foot pump (fresh and sea water). Covered dish drying compartment. Soft close fully extending drawers. Sliding waste bins. Eno three burner gas stove with grill and oven. Electronic ignition. 110v extractor hood with light. Sliding cover for cooker. 12 volt fridge compartment with front access. 12v keel cooled freezer compartment. And microwave oven.
Navigation station aft to starboard. Leather covered chart table slides up & away for space designed for laptop. Cushioned seat. Backlit main 12v and VAC panel. Large storage space outboard. Generator and air conditioning control panels forward of chart table.
- 2-cabin 2-head layout
- OneMaster suite forward w/ ensuite head & shower
- And a second master suite aft w/ ensuite head & shower
- 6 large fixed hull ports (2 in salon, 2 in forward cabin, 1 ea. aft cabins)
- AC hot water heater
- Reverse Cycle Heat & Air Conditioning - 4 Zones
- Washer/ Dryer hidden in large hanging locker
- Pleated shades in salon
- Vanity upholstered in leather
- Leather accents throughout for Luxury Feel.
- Deluxe salon table with folding leaves & leather accents
- Electric up/down for salon table + slides inboard/ outboard
- Convertible salon table to coffee table & double berth
- Inner spring mattress in owners cabin
- Mattress Battens in owners cabin
- 2 Quiet Flush electric heads
- Step down galley with loads of light and an "antrium" feel
- 3-burner propane stove w/oven, broiler & Corion cover plate
- Overhead SS Stove hood with fan, light
- 12v refrigeration w/top & side load doors
- 12v freezer with top load
- Microwave Oven
- Dual upgraded water cooled compressors for fridge & freezer
- Corian counters with lots of space
- Lots of cabinets and galley storage
- Corian sink cover plates
- Raymarine A7 Hybrid Touch Chartplotter at Port Helm
- Raymarine A7 Hybrid Touch Chartplotter & Starboard Side Helm
- Raymarine p70 Autopilot Control head at Port Helm
- Raymarine I70 Multifunction Repeater at Starboard Helm
- Raymarine Wind/Depth/Speed transducers
- Ryamarine Autopilot Remote - charging cradle in cubby at Nav
- Raymarine A12 Hybrid Touch Chartplotter at Nav Station
- Raymarine 4kW digital radar on mast
- Raymarine Ray 55 VHF Radio at Nav Station
- TV - 44" in salon; 32" master cabin w/FusionLink 750 DVD player for either TV)
- Wireless network Apple TV + Wave Wifi booster
- HD antenna on mast.
- Upgraded stereo system with speakers sub-woofer in salon & master suite.
- Yanmar 110hp four cylinder turbo charged diesel engine located under companionway steps in sound proofed compartment.
- Approx 3400 hrs on Yanmar - Fresh water cooled via heat exchanger.
- Shaft drive via P-bracket to Flexofold three bladed folding propeller.
- 80 amp alternator. Single lever Morse controls at main (port) helm station.
- Standard 63 Gal diesel tank plus second 63 Gal diesel tank w/ changeover valve
- MaxPower, 11.5hp, 24v bow thruster with push button control at port helm, driven by 4 x Optima Red 50ah 12v batteries with coupling relay.
- Plumbed for water maker.
- Onan 6MDKBJ 7.5kW diesel generator w/ water/ gas separator for silent running
- Cruisair 110v reverse cycle heat/ air conditioning system
- 3 units with 4 individual thermostat: Main saloon: 16,000BTU; Forward cabin: 12,000BTU; Aft cabins: 12,000BTU.
- Cruisair - Air/water exhaust separator for quieter running. Separate shore power inlet on transom. Air conditioning outlets to all cabins.
- 8 - 115 aH AGM batteries for domestic services & inverter.
- Dedicated 12v 115 aH AGMl battery for engine starting.
- Dedicated 12v 115 aH AGM battery for generator starting
- Dedicated 24v Optima AGM batteries (2) for bow thruster
- 12v to 24v Charging converter for thruster bank
- shower power system
- Cristec 60 amp battery charger
- Separate shore power system for air conditioning units with selector panel at chart table.
- Onan 6MDKBJ 7.5kw diesel generator located in transom. Approx 164 hrs.
- Generator remote start & shore/ generator breakers. Fuel supply from main engine fuel tank.
- Mastervolt 2kw inverter with remote on/off voltage at Nav Station
- Splendide 7100XC washer/ dryer in forward locker
Sails & Rigging
- Aluminum mast & boom; mast stepped on deck; stainless steel standing rigging;
- Profurl 12v genoa furler with manual over-ride
- Harken Electric "rewind" genoa winches (2). Control pads at helm stations
- Harken Electric cabin top winch
- Large boom vang led aft to cockpit
- Wide Harken mainsheet traveler
- German mainsheet system (led to helms) + Traditional fwd cabin top system
- Sail inventory includes:
- 2015 Technique Voile 130 Genoa
- 2016 Technique Voile 110 Jib
- 2015 Technique Voile Mainsail (furling)
- Mainsail (furling) = 537 sq.ft.
- Genoa (145%) = 839 sq.ft.
- I = 64'7"
- J = 20'5"
- P = 57'4"
- E = 19'8"
- Bow Thruster
- 25 lb Plow anchor w/ 300' 3/*" HT Chain
- 100' chain & 200' rode for spare anchor
- Lewmar 1500W electric windlass w/ hand remote at bow
- Windlass remote w/ chain counter at port helm
- Dodger with window covers
- Large Folding Bimini w/ LED Lights
- Full cockpit cushions in Beige Tweed with Beige Stripe backrests
- Helm station covers (2)
- Teak cockpit table w/ folding leaves and cover - High Gloss varnish
- Coachroof window covers - forward, port & starboard.
- Upgraded SS Bow Pulpit, Stern Rails & stanchions w/ gates - Yacht class height
- Stainless steel boarding ladder
- Outboard engine bracket
- Dockside Pressure Water inlet
- Leather on both wheels
- Wood cockpit floor
- Hot & cold cockpit shower
- Salt/ Fresh Washdown pump & hose for anchor & deck
- 2 Aluminum Propane Tank - solenoid with shutoff
- Fire blanket
- Emergency tiller
- Manual and electric bilge pumps
- Lifering and floating light
- Life jackets
- LED navigation lights
- ISO 9001: 14001 Certified
- Ocean A Rated
- 4th generation structural grid - cutout & tab construction
- Champagne Awlgrip painted hull with white water line and cove stripes
- White fibreglass non-skid decks
- Fin keel & balanced spade rudder