2012 52' 2" LATITUDE 46 Cruising/Racing Sailboat Tofinou 16 Spain ($486,535 USD est.) €400,000 EUR
2012 52' 2" LATITUDE 46 Cruising/Racing Sailboat Tofinou 16 Spain
A super cool Tofinou 16 - she turns heads wherever she goes. She first hit the high seas in 2013 and is currently in her second ownership. Proven on the racecourse but also as a wonderful cruising yacht.Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2012 52' 2" LATITUDE 46 Tofinou 16 Cruising/Racing Sailboat PINTIA yacht for sale in Spain today!
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
- Foam sandwich GRP with gelcoat.
- Foam sandwich GRP construction, with self-draining cockpit.
- Side decks are teak laid, 8mm, laid using vacuum glued system.
- Seating and cockpit sole also teak laid.
- Coachroof coamings made of bi-components varnished mahogany wood.
- Large storage area on port side of cockpit.
- Aft storage locker for dinghy / swim platform, with hydraulic/electric lift / opening system.
Keel & Rudder:
- Lead bulb keel attached on cast iron support.
- Two GRP reinforced rudders.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- The main engine is a 'Nanni Diesel' 4-cylinder, turbocharged, diesel engine, model N4-60, with serial number BG0034-KTK12010369 and is installed under the companionway.
- Volvo 3 blade folding propeller
Maintenance & Performance:
- Main produces 60 hp at 2,800 RPM and is coupled to a Twin-Disc (Technodrive) S-Drive model SP60 gearbox with a reduction ratio of 2.14:1
- Cruising speed 7 knots.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Bow thrusters control at starboard helm. The stern bow thruster is not necessary and is not working.
- Steering is by twin-wheel, twin-rudder system (JP3 car + track type) from two pedestals (both with electronic panels) fitted at the aft cockpit. Steering wheels are carbon-fibre (90 cm diameter) connected to a central car + track via a loop line.
- The car + track is connected to the rudderstocks' tillers by two tie-bars.
- From H.O to H.O are 2 full turns of wheels.
- Principal onboard systems operate at 12-VDC.
- The house/service bank is made by three 12-volt batteries with a reported capacity of 165Ah each (495 Ah total) (2019).
- The engine start is by a single 90Ah 12-volt battery.
- The stern thruster is equipped with two 50 Ah 12-volt batteries.
- All these batteries are sited in the electrical compartment abaft the aft guest cabin.
- Another two 12-volt batteries with a capacity of 130Ah each (260 Ah total) are in the forward cabin for the supply of the bow thruster and windlass.
- The generator is equipped with a dedicated 12-volt battery nearby.
- Mastervolt 220v charger.
- The auxiliary generator is fitted in a compartment accessible from the portside cockpit seat and housed in a sound shield casing.
- The make is Onan, model 4MDKBH, serial number: A130442960.
- The rated electrical power output is 4kW at 230-VAC, 50 HZ.
- Shore power system with cable.
- 12v / 220v electrical 2000 W converter.
- Mastervolt inverter.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Hot water via engine / 220v calorifier.
- Single sink with hot/cold pressurized water.
- Hot water boiler – via 220v and engine.
- Total capacity of 200 litres.
- Total capacity of 400 litres.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 2 x Greywater tanks installed.
- B&G complete electronic navigation system consisting of:
- H3000 CPU autopilot system fitted inside the generator compartment.
- 2 x Autopilot controls at the two steering pedestals.
- 1 x Zeus 12" multi-function chart-plotter (at starboard helm) integrating GPS, speed/log, depth sounder, etc. at the two steering pedestals.
- 2 x Zeus 8" multi-function chart-plotters integrating GPS, speed/log, depth-sounder, etc at the two side decks.
- 3 x digital B&G displays at the mast base.
- New VHF radio in 2020 with AIS.
- ‘Eno Force 10' single-hob electric cooker (230-VAC).
- 'Miele' microwave oven (230-VAC).
- Two 'Isotherm' upright refrigerators (in stainless drawers) fitted with 12-VDC air-cooled compressors.
- Coffee machine NEXPRESSO.
- Crockery, glasses, cooking utensils.
- 2 x WCs (both electric).
- 2 x Showers.
Heating & Ventilation:
- 12 BTU climatization system in main cabin with outlets to each sleeping cabin.
- 'Apple' 27" monitor on articulated bracket. Keyboard.
- 'Bose Fusion' MS-IP700 marine stereo with sound system.
- Led lights.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Interior finished in oiled teak (similar to the Tofinou 12m).
- Teak cabin sole.
- Ocean-Air mosquito/blackout hatch screens.
Description of layout from forwards:
- Double berth with side access and storage below.
- LED reading lights on each side.
- 220v plug socket.
- Lockers on both sides.
- Hull windows (slits) each side.
- Separate shower area aft of cabin off-set to starboard.
- Shower with hot / cold water, and sump tank emptied by an electric pump.
- Washbasin (also drains to sump tank).
- Overhead hatch.
- Separate toilet area (aft of cabin set to port) with electric toilet (connected also to a black water tank).
- Teak grating floors to washroom area.
- U shape sofa seating area to starboard.
- Teak fixed table.
- Leather upholstered settee and bench seat.
- Storage under seating also under the central bench.
- Chart table area with teak top.
- Set on portside, with a trash bin drawer; two large storage drawers; two fridge drawers; locker above for glasses and crockery; two smaller drawers for cutlery and utensils; 220v outlets.
- Large teak chart table with reading light and 220v outlet.
- Storage below and simile leather seat.
- Electrical and gen start control panel in locker over the chart table.
Aft Starboard Cabin:
- Double berth with storage below.
- Reading lights and 220v outlet.
Aft Port Bathroom:
- Electric toilet (connected to black water tank located aft).
- Washbasin, with drawers / lockers above and below.
- Vanity unit with mirror and lights.
- Shower with hot water, (with sump tank and electric pump out). Teak grating floor.
- Hinged door /panel gives walk in access to a storage area aft, which also houses the holding tank & valves.
- PINTIA is a fractional rigged sloop.
- The mast is deck stepped and has 2 sets of swept back spreaders.
- The boom is “park avenue” type for self-storing of the slab-reef main sail.
- Lazy-jacks are fitted.
- Mast and spars are built in carbon fibre by Axxon.
- Standing rigging is BSI rod type (Nitronic-50) fitted with articulated toggles.
- Fore-and-aft support is provided by forestay and bridled single backstay.
- Athwartship support is provided by discontinuous shrouds with single lower diagonals.
- The forestay is fitted with a Furlex model 300 TD electric furling gear (12-VDC) sited below deck.
- The jib is self-tacking type with cars & track. Rail for self-tacking jib, set in a recess forward of mast.
- A Navtec manual hydraulic system is fitted in the aft cockpit for the operation of vang and twin backstay cylinders.
- 6 Spinlock cleats on each side for all sailing lines.
- LED boom light (above cockpit table).
- Dynema halyards.
- Carbon mast support for electronic instruments on mast.
- Original Sails by Xvoiles:
- Mainsail, full battened.
- Kevlar jib.
- By Vela’s Pires:
- Mainsail full battened carbon, 2018.
- Jib CARBON 2018.
- Code 0 X (with roller furler NEX5), new 2020.
- Self-tail gennaker, only used once, 2020.
- Two Lewmar winches on each side (4).
- They are all 2-speed, Self-Tailing type and fitted at the aft cockpit.
- 2 x 55 ST electric (12v DC).
- 2 x 50 ST (one manual on starboard side and port one electric).
- Winch handles.
- 6 flush deck hatches.
- Stainless steel pulpit and pushpit, stanchions and spectra safety lines.
- Deck lockers at each aft corner.
- Cockpit table.
- Light carbon folding gangway with support on aft deck.
- Swim ladder.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- 6 retractable cleats marked with “Tofinou”.
- Electric windlass.
- The ground tackle is made by a Delta type anchor with a mass of 16Kg.
- The anchor is connected to a 10mm size short-link chain.
- The anchor is launched from a cantilevered aluminium arm with integral anchor roller.
- The cantilever mechanism is hydraulic operated from a dedicated 12-VDC power-pack sited in the forepeak.
- When folded onboard, anchor and cantilevered roller are stowed in a foredeck recess (anchor locker) covered by a single-leaf blind hatch.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Two backrests on stainless steel support for helmsmen with cushions.
- Covers for wheel/pedestals.
- Mainsail cover with name PINTIA (new 2019).
- Full winter cover – new 2019.
- Mainsail cover - new 2019.
- Cushions for cockpit seats, on aft deck and on seat backs.
Tender & Outboard:
- 2.4m dinghy 'Bombard' inflatable type (soft bottom); model 'AX3 Aero'.
- The hull identification number was noted as FR-XDCF7691B212.
- With new Mercury 3.5hp outboard engine in 2020 (can be stowed in the transom with engine attached and inflated).
- When not in use the vessel is stored in the garage at the stern of the vessel.
- The dinghy garage could take a larger dinghy if you stow it without the engine attached.
- Safety equipment including an 8-person 'Bombard' liferaft /
- Cockpit sole locker for liferaft.
- Three fixed automatic fire extinguishers (powder type) at engine compartment, generator compartment, and electric compartment abaft the guest cabin.
- Other smaller portable ABC type fire extinguishers are onboard.