2022 Fairline Targa 50 GT "NEW"
2021 51' 4" FAIRLINE Cruising Yacht Targa 50 GT Por determinar Mexico Call for Price
2021 51' 4" FAIRLINE Cruising Yacht Targa 50 GT Por determinar Mexico
IN PRODUCTION! DELIVERY JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2022.
"LIMITED OFFER" SPECIAL PRICE FOR THIS UNIT"
2022 FAIRLINE TARGA 50 GTContact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2022 51' 4" FAIRLINE Targa 50 GT Cruising Yacht Sport Cruiser 2022 Fairline Targa 50 GT "NEW" yacht for sale in Por determinar, Mexico today!
Manufacturer Provided Description
There is no greater thrill than introducing a new Fairline to an already appreciative audience. Because this is a motor yacht where you will discover power, luxury and pure joy in one perfectly designed place.
The Targa 50 GT is a spirited soul with adventure in its sights. But that doesn’t mean you can’t have all the luxurious touches you would expect from a Fairline. On the inside, beautiful oak flooring, Carrara white worktops and inlays and 100% New Zealand wool twist carpets. And on the outside, you can make your Targa 50 GT as individual as you want it, with the choice of electric blue, burnt orange or vivid red exterior upholstery that complement the sporty helm seats. All this, along with an anthracite coloured roof, is what makes this motoryacht a thing of true beauty.
- Interior Timber selection
- High capacity air conditioning (72,000 BTU) and 11 Kw generator
- Anchoring upgrade pack: Lewmar semi-automatic anchor system to helm with chain counter, polished stainless 27kg Ultra anchor
- 22" TV with HDMI socket, Fusion Radio and wireless connectivity to master and forward cabins (2 cabin version)
- Cockpit bar with sink, griddle and bin
- Teak cockpit table upgrade with sunbed conversión
- Conduits and pull cords x 3
- Garmin GMR 24 xHD Radome 4kW (includes upgrade to light mast)
- Volvo GPSMap 8612 (12") touchscreen display to Helm
- Chocks and pad-eyes on bathing platform for stowage of Williams Turbojet 285
- Powered hydraulic submersible bathing platform - 400kg lifting capacity
- Blue OR white mood lighting to exterior
- 2 x Lumishore Underwater transom lights (Dual Colour)
- Bow thuster, Sleipner 8.4 hp
- Yacht Division commissioning and customer handover at Ipswich Test Facility (including transport from factory to Ipswich)
- Fresh Water deck wash at foredeck and transom
- Coachroof Cushions
- Heirloom bedding set x 3
- Fairline Edition dinner service (24 piece, 6 plate settigs), durable tumblers (set of 6) & Robert Welch Stainless steel clutery
- Master cabin sofa (In Lieu of Drawers)