"Lady Romanye" is a classic two stateroom raised pilothouse trawler.
Entering from either port or starboard pilothouse door you have a helm station with captains helm chair and a dinette with fixed table. Sightlines are excellent for operating the yacht with ease and comfort. This is the operations hub of the yacht.
Going aft and down 2 steps you enter the Galley and Main Salon. The Galley is U-shaped to port with an office desk area to starboard. Aft of the galley is the Main Salon which features a built-in convertible sofa and two built-in chairs. The salon and galley are bright and open with large windows.
The main salon opens onto the fantail aft deck with curved settee and table. The aft deck is screened and has sliding wing doors for both side decks.
- Galley Maid propane stove w/ oven
- 120v and 12v holding plate refrigerator/freezer
- additional 120v and 12v holding plate freezer (in engine room)
- GE Microwave oven
- Broan trash compactor
- Ample storage above and below counters
- Double Stainless Steel sink
- Hot and Cold pressure water
- Bar sink servicing the main salon
- Pass-thru to Pilothouse
Forward and down from the Pilothouse are the Owner's cabin, Guest cabin and two heads.
Amidship Owner Cabin Features:
- Walk around Queen size berth
- Abundant storage with both hanging and drawer storage
- Kariba combination washer/dryer
- Ensuite electric head
- Separate shower stall
- Barrel chair
Forward Guest Cabin Features
- (2) Large single berths
- Hanging and Drawer storage
- Ensuite access to guest head
- Manual toilet
- sink w/vanity
- telephone style shower