The Island Queen berth in the forward master stateroom is tapered and fitted with reading lights and temperature controls. There are storage cabinet to port and starboard plus drawer storage below the bed. The Master head has a separate walk-in shower with glass door and adjustable faucetry to accommodate even the tallest in the family. The head is fitted with Corian counters and floor for easy care. The high-end Oceanaire blind covers the opening hatch which is fitted with black out covers and screen.
The second stateroom is aft to starboard and has a private ensuite head and shower room. There is a sink with toiletry cabinet. The two berths are easily accessible with a large cabinet and hanging locker beside. Opening portlights, reading lamps side table and personal temperatures control complete this gracious stateroom.
Galley and Salon
- Sub-Zero refrigerator & freezer, side-by-side
- Kenyon electric 2-burner stove top with cover
- Panasonic Microwave
- Nova Kool cockpit refrigerator
- Garbage disposal, double sink with upgraded stainless steel faucetry
- Separate temperature control
- Opening portlights
- Copious storage in U-shape galley
- Generous U-shaped banquette seating with extendable dining table
- Love seat across to starboard
- 24-volt DC system with (10) AGM batteries
- 50A 125/250V Cablemaster
- Charles 5000 SP Series 30-amp engine start battery charger
- Heart Interface Freedom 25 Inverter/house charger
- Onan 11.5kW generator (645 hours)
Electronics and Navigation
- (2) Raymarine C120 displays (GPS chart plotter, depth sounder, radar)
- Raymarine ST60 Multi-display
- Raymarine ST6001 autopilot
- Ritchie magnetic compass
- Raymarine VHF
- Uniden VHF UM525
- IPAD bracket
- Bose stereo system (interior)
- Fusion stereo system and speakers (exterior) with 2 control heads
- Digital TV antenna
- Sharp flatscreen TV
- Tablet mount
- Bennett trim tabs lighted indicator
- Side Power thruster
- Red & white courtesy lights
- Electric opening windscreen vent
- Adjustable searchlight
Deck and Hull
- Muir 12VDC vertical windlass with up & down foot controls & stainless steel covers
- Galvanized Plow Type anchor and all galvanized steel chain
- Fresh water & salt water bow washdowns
- Sunpad with cup holders and canvas cover
- Custom rails around the swim platform
- 5' Wide swim platform
- Hurley H30+ Davit and tender hoist
- Barrett canvas aft enclosure for helm area with sliding door openings
- Custom teak cockpit table
- Bow pulpit with secure rails and burgee pole
- 3 Wipers, individually controls
- Magna BBQ
- Teak helm bridge deck and cockpit
- Wide side decks with numerous handholds
- Swim ladder
- Aft seats
- H/C shower and additional salt water and fresh water washdown in cockpit
- Wet bar serving area with fridge/freezer below
Cockpit and Bridge Deck
The cockpit has two large 7’ settees in blue and white striped Sunbrella with bolstered cushions and canvased covers. Here is walk-in engine room access from the cockpit as well a large garage, accessed from the swim platform.
There is a wet bar serving area with fridge and freezer unit below, just aft of the double Stidd helmseat done in white leather.
There is additional L-shaped settee at the bridge deck level, with a triangle table and serving bar. There is second engine room access through a hatch below this flooring.
The forward window with easy electric opening and a pair of hardtop portlights provide copious ventilation even when the canvas and windows are closed. The hatches are fitted with Oceanaire black-out blinds and screens. There is diesel heat to the bridge deck.
Engine and Mechanical
- Twin Cummins QSM11-M, 4-cycle, inline 6-cylinder, turbocharged and aftercooled (1420 hours as of 7/2021)
- Cummins SmartCraft Digital displays
- ZF Marine transmission
- Glendinning electronic engine controls (2 stations)
- Espar Diesel furnace
- Marine Air Systems air conditioning/heating
- 24VDC Jabsco fresh water pump
- 20 gallon Seaward hot water tank
- Hydronic powered water heater (6 gallons)
- (5) bilge pumps
- 24VDC Flojet seawater washdown pump
- (2) Vacu-flush heads
- Bennett Trim tabs
- 50-gallon holding tank with macerator pump
- Automatic fire extinguishing system (engine room)
- Oil changing system
Manufacturer Provided Description
Tiara Yachts is proud to offer another beautifully designed and constructed yacht - the Sovran 4400/4700. A gelcoat outer layer, high-performance tie-coat quadaxial fiberglass, balsa core, epoxy resin, and vacuum bag technology lay the groundwork for a yacht that's unsurpassed in quality and simple quiet elegance. The long, sweeping deck of the 4700 is constructed with a gelcoat outer layer, hand-laid fiberglass and balsa core with vinylester resin. The beautifully crafted, custom-curved composite windshield is seamlessly integrated with the hardtop of the 4700. Behind the composite windshield, the 4700 incorporates a hinged helm console, with full engine instrumentation and an admiral full double-wide helm seat which is adjustable forward to aft, up and down. Intuitive design plus time-tested placement of gauges, throttles, and controls, ensure that being behind the helm is akin to a ride on cloud nine.
The aft of the 4700 offers a standard swim platform, extending the 4700 by an extra 52 inches. This extra space provides room for a personal watercraft, an inflatable dinghy, and / or plenty of room for family and friends to enter and exit the water on a diamond patterned non-skid surface. Rear storage space is built-in and accessed through a hydraulically actuated fiberglass hatch.
Below decks, the 4700 features plush leather seating, Corian countertops, stainless steel sink, abundant storage, and a built-in 22-inch flat screen TV with DVD technology. The lounge features a folding birds eye maple / teak table which converts to berth, increasing sleeping accommodations to six. The master stateroom boasts a queen-size pedestal bed, with spring mattress, and storage below. The second stateroom comes with two overlapping, bunk style beds. The second stateroom also has it's own access to the head.
Rare offering of this popular Tiara Sovran! "Pelican Song" features upgraded specifications with optional teak bridge deck and cockpit with Barrett Enclosure, twin Cummins QSM-11, Onan genset, Dual display electronics, bow thruster, plus a diesel heat system including at the helm. Queen master stateroom forward with ensuite plus desirable second cabin with private head/shower. Open and light filled yacht which cruises at 22 knots. Tender is not included. Owners moving up. Tour by Appointment in Seattle.
All personal gear; loose items; galley gear; CD's; clock & barometer sets; charts; fishing equipment; tools; spare parts; supplies & items not specifically listed on equipment list specifications sheet.