Morpheus - 1982 49' ALBIN Motoryacht
Redwood City California United States $124,000 USD
Redwood City California United States
Mechanical Equipment/Engine Details
Less than 1000 hours on these fresh water cooled Ford Lehman engines. They've been regularly serviced and purr! Fuel consumption at cruise is 4 gallons per hour. Completely rebuilt Espar central heating system (rebuild included replumbed fuel lines) and programmable thermostat added to the system.
- Espar Central Heating System
- Fuel Tanks Replaced (1999)
- Northern Lights generator with enclosure 212 Hours
- Twin Ford Lehmans
Model 2715E 120's
Starboard SN: D 9799/118
Port SN: D 9799/102
The spacious salon has over 7 feet of headroom and may be entered by sliding doors either port or starboard.
- Teak & Holly Sole
- Lower Helm
- Convertible Sette
- Breakfast Counter
The galley is forward and down. Featuring a new freshwater system including a new pump, new accumulator and new lines in 2001.
- Deep Double S/S Sinks
- Sanyo Refrigerator/Freezer (new 2000)
- Tiled Countertops
- 3 Burner Princess Electric Stove/Oven
- Hotpoint Garbage Disposal
- 11 Gallon Seaward Hot Water Heater model# S-1200
The master stateroom is aft featuring plenty of built-in storage space and an ensuite head with tub and shower.
- Queen Size Centerline Berth
- Built-in Vanity
The guest stateroom is forward with private entry to the guest head featuring a Vacuflush head, vanity and skylight/hatch.
- Built-in Drawers and Shelves
Deck & Windlass
Large fully enclosed aft deck with teak sole. Decks and non-skid were just painted with new awl grip paint in 2020. Currently finishing the exterior brightwork. The teak decks under the aft sundeck are in great shape!
- #45 CQR Anchor (Bow Pulpit)w/Rope & Chain Rode.
- Powerwinch model 2000 Electric Windlass 12v SN: P2-1-0004
Just a few steps up from the aft deck is the flybridge with seating for eight!
- Radar Arch
- Bimini Top
- Full Controls