Partner Ship - 1981 48' HATTERAS "48" Motoryacht
Charleston South Carolina United States $143,500 USD
Charleston South Carolina United States
48' Hatteras Overview
Partner Ship is a 1981 48' Hatteras motoryacht in very nice condition. She offers twin Detroit Diesel 6v92 TA 435 HP main engines, Onan 15 kW generator, Naiad stabilizers, some updated electronics, AIS, new anchor windlass, 3 stateroom 3 head layout and a huge sundeck. Partner Ship is currently cruising the Great Loop, but she is available to be seen anytime while her seller cruises north along the East Coast.
48' Hatteras Vessel Walkthrough
From the hard top covered sundeck, you can walk out either side deck to the foredeck, step up three molded-in steps to the flybridge or step down into the salon. Once inside the salon, you will find a sofa to port, two lounge chairs and an ottoman to starboard and an entertainment center aft. Walk aft to find a washer-dryer in a cabinet to starboard, a guest stateroom with single berths to starboard, guest head to port and then the full beam master stateroom with ensuite head and enclosed shower aft. The down galley is port forward and the dinette is starboard forward. Walk further forward into another guest stateroom with an ensuite head. Engine room access is via lift up stairs from the galley-dinette to the salon.
The headroom in the salon is 6'7", 6'5" in the forward guest stateroom and ensuite head, 6'3" to 7'7" in the galley, 6'4" in the starboard guest stateroom, 6'2" in the port guest head, 6'3" in the master stateroom, 6'3" in the master stateroom head, 6'5" on the sundeck and 7'1" on the flybridge. The master stateroom berth is 6'7" long, the starboard guest stateroom berths are 6' long and the forward guest stateroom berths are 6'7" long.
48' Hatteras Accommodations
Partner Ship offers a full beam master stateroom aft with a centerline queen size berth and an ensuite head with an enclosed shower; a guest stateroom starboard aft with two single berths and a guest head to port; and a guest stateroom forward with over/under single berths and an ensuite head. The dinette across from the galley converts into a double size berth also.
48' Hatteras Salon
The salon offers 2 lounge chairs, ottoman and a table to starboard, a sofa to port, entertainment center aft, opening side windows with screens and blinds and carpet.
48' Hatteras Galley
The galley is down and port forward.
- Kelvinator refrigerator/freezer
- Oster microwave oven
- Princess 3-burner electric cooktop and oven
- Stainless steel sink
- Storage cabinets and drawers
- Dry storage
48' Hatteras Dining
Dining space is available at the dinette across from the galley.
48' Hatteras Master Stateroom
The full beam master stateroom aft offers a centerline queen size berth, carpet, fan, transom hatch, 4 portlights, curtains, nightstands, reading lights, storage drawers, hanging locker and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
48' Hatteras Starboard Aft Guest Stateroom
The starboard aft guest stateroom offer offset single berths, 1 portlight, curtains, reading lights, hanging locker, storage drawers and carpet. The guest head is to port.
48' Hatteras Forward Guest Stateroom
The forward guest stateroom offers over/under single berths, 2 portlights, reading lights, hanging locker, storage cabinets and drawers, anchor chain locker access and an ensuite head.
48' Hatteras Laundry
- Frigidaire stack washer/dryer
48' Hatteras Flybridge
The flybridge offers bound carpet over non-skid deck, aluminum framed bimini, Radar arch, storage under the helm, 2 Pompanette helmseats, fan, L-shaped seating with storage starboard aft, benchseat port aft and a full Strataglass enclosure.
48' Hatteras Sundeck
The sundeck offers a hardtop, Strataglass enclosure aft, opening side windows, teak & glass wing door to each side deck, bound carpet over non-skid deck, 3 wicker chairs, sofa and 2 tables, Weber 1200 BBQ grill, Blackstone flattop grill, coffee table with storage, sun shades, transom gate storage cabinet/bar with Norcold refrigerator/freezer forward, teak & glass door to the salon and 3 molded-in steps to the flybridge.
48' Hatteras Audio/Visual Equipment
- KVH Tracvision M2 satellite TV system
- KVH Tracvision receiver in the salon
- Vizio flat screen TV in the salon
- Bose Wave radio/CD player in the salon
- Pioneer AVH-200EX stereo/DVD Sat Ready player on the flybridge
- Kenwood speakers on the flybridge
48' Hatteras Electronics
- Furuno Radar
- Furuno Navnet multi-function display
- Furuno FM3000 VHF
- Furuno FCV-600L fish finder
- Garmin 8612xsv multi-function display (2020)
- Garmin VHF (2020)
- Garmin GHC20 Reactor autopilot (2020)
- Danforth Constellation magnetic compass
- Tackform tablet holder
- Aiphone intercom system
- Boston clock and barometer in the salon
48' Hatteras Electrical System
- Onan MDJF 15 kW generator with approximately 3,046 hours
- Mastervolt Chargemaster 12/50-3 battery charger
- Jefferson Electric transformer
- 12 vdc and 110 vac outlets on the flybridge
- 50 amp shore power cord
- Guest battery switches
48' Hatteras Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Detroit Diesel 6v92 TA 435 HP main engines with approximately 3,018 hours
- Morse engine controls
- Glendinning synchronizer
- Perko sea strainers
- Hynautic hydraulic steering system
- Fuel manifold
- Racor 1000FG fuel filter with vacuum for each main engine
- Racor 500FG fuel filter for the generator
- Naiad 202 stabilizer system (Serviced and seals replaced in 2020)
- Bennett trim tabs
- Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (2 X 16,000 BTU units and 2 X 10,000 BTU units)
- Attwood 10.5 gallon water heater
- Mansfield electric heads
- Spare propellers
48' Hatteras Deck Equipment
- Maxwell BWF0758 anchor windlass with foot controls and a remote control on the flybridge (2020)
- Lewmar Delta 88 LB anchor
- Fortress FX-23 anchor
- Stainless steel rails forward, teak cap rails on stainless steel stanchions with a single lifeline on each side
- Stainless steel fender racks
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Non-skid decks
- Foredeck storage boxes
- Windshield cover
- Boarding gate on each side
- Dock water connection
- 3 Marquipt boarding ladders
- Fiberglass swimplatform
- Hull bottom painted in 2020
48' Hatteras Tender
- Mercury 350 11'2" RIB tender (2015)
- Tohatsu M18E2 18 HP 2 stroke outboard (2000)
- Dinghy Caddy davits
48' Hatteras Safety and Fire Protection
- Kidde engine room fire suppression system
- Fire extinguishers
- Kidde smoke detector
- Kidde carbon monoxide detector
- Rule bilge pumps
- Video security system with cameras aft and in the engine room
48' Hatteras Exclusions
- Sellers' personal belongings
- Element flat screen TV in the master stateroom
48' Hatteras Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.