Lady Fatima - 1990 47' HYLAS
Massachusetts United States $224,900 USD
Massachusetts United States
A beautiful center cockpit, cutter rigged, 3 stateroom passage maker designed by Sparkman & Stephens and built by Queen Long Marine. The Hylas 47 is the perfect yacht for the planned world cruise, a family summer cruise or a comfortable liveaboard. Her special features include exceptional sailing performance combined with a wonderful seakindly feel and ease of handling. Her accommodations include dual aft passageways, 3 private staterooms, 2 heads w/ showers, a large sea going galley and main salon all beautifully finished in teak to the highest yacht standards.ICW friendly with long shallow keel and skeg hung rudder. .
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 1990 47' HYLAS Center Cockpit Lady Fatima yacht for sale in Massachusetts, USA today!
The Hylas 47 is the successor to the highly successful Stevens 47, well known for their comfortable sea handling capabilities.
The arrangement plan includes 3 staterooms with owners aft and guests forward.
Beginning forward is a V berth cabin with appropriate storage and a berth infill which creates an oversized double-berth. Next aft to port is the third cabin which includes two comfortable over/under berths. Guests in the forward lodging area share a single head/shower compartment.
The main salon offers great headroom, numerous opening ports, a centerline drop-leaf, teak table and settees to each side. The nav station is aft to starboard, with the galley opposite to port. One of the more clever aspect of this interior arrangement is the dual access to the aft cabin. Aft of the nav station is the "walk-through" head. On the port side, the galley counter extends to the aft cabin doorway.
The aft cabin is gracious, well lit, with good ventilation and features a centerline berth with storage to either side. Headroom is good. Space utilization is very clever as one would expect from Sparkman & Stephens.
16,000 BTU Air conditioning  is ducted to aft cabin and salon
Overall fit and finish is excellent with satin varnished teak bulkheads, solid teak handholds, tasteful blue Ultrasuede upholstery and teak and holly soles. Cabin sole refinished..
- Hillerange 3 burner LPG stove with oven
- Two 11 lb. aluminum tanks in dedicated deck locker
- Xintex LPG sniffer and solenoid
- Sea Frost refrigeration/freezer holding plate equipment, separate refrigeration and freezer compartments: 12 volt and 110 volt system
- Deep, double sinks on vessel centerline
- H/C pressure water
- Fresh water manual foot pump
- Salt water manual foot pump
- water pressure regulator for shore water
- Maxwell 12V windlass with remote [clutch 2016]
- Bow thruster 2016
- Double lifelines with P&S gates new 2016
- Stainless stemhead plating forward of windlass
- CQR - primary anchor 90' chain and rode
- Fortress - secondary anchor with rode
- portions of foredeck recored 2016
- Teak cockpit table with beverage holder
- Teak cockpit grates
- Cockpit cushions with backrests
- Three polished stainless dorades with stainless guards
- All deck hatches have clear Lexan lenses
- Side and stern boarding ladders
- Aft deck shower
- shore water pressure regulator
- Deck box for storage
- Yamaha generator in deck box 2016
- observation seats on pushpit
- Double-spreader, anodized aluminum mast by Kemp
- Quick Detachable inner forestay cutter rig
- 2016 new standing rigging by Foster rigging
- Boom Vang
- Mainsail in a stackpack with lazy jacks
- Harken batcar system on the mast
- Genoa headsail 130% 2017 [used 3x]
- Genoa spare
- Hank on staysail for inner forestay
- Harken headsail roller furling
- Dodger and bimini with side enclosure
- Whisker pole
- Lewmar folding wheel with elkhide
- Barient 36 2SP ST Primaries
Serviced w/ STS roller bearings
- Barient 27 2SP ST Secondaries
- Barient 27 ST mainsheet winch
- Three Barient 27 halyard winches on mast
- Sail area: 1144 sq.ft.
Garmin 4208 Chart Plotter with radar overlayed
Dinghy and 5HP motor