2001 47' 7" SWEDEN YACHTS Cruising Sailboat Sweden Yachts 45 Gouvia Greece £228,000 GBP
2001 47' 7" SWEDEN YACHTS Cruising Sailboat Sweden Yachts 45 Gouvia Greece
Iconic fast cruising yacht from the Island of Orust. Much loved and updated in this ownership for sweet and comfortable cruising, she has a full bluewater specification including watermaker and her self tacking jib and powerful mainsail make short handed sailing without leaving the cockpit a reality. The Sweden Yachts 45 is a contemporary classic yacht and they continue deservedly to enjoy a great reputation for build quality and good sailing. This yacht is already positioned in the sunshine.
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2001 47' 7" SWEDEN YACHTS Sweden Yachts 45 Cruising Sailboat MONCHU yacht for sale in Gouvia, Greece today!
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP Hull.
- Hull was copper coated hull in 2012 and has been professionally abraded each year together with hull being polished.
- Teak decks. Caulking replaced 2014 and treated annually with Borocol.
Keel & Rudder:
- All as standard on the Sweden 45, keel 2.3 deep version.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Volvo Penta TMD 22.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – approx 1200 as of June 2021.
- Professionally maintained. Engine serviced July/August 2021.
- Cruising speed – approximately 7 knots @ 2.300 revs.
- Maximum speed – approximately 10 knots @ approximately 3,000 revs.
- Range 900 nautical miles MONCHU has two stainless steel diesel tanks holding around 250 litres each.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Feathering max propeller (2015).
- Original Volvo Penta folding prop is on board.
- Steiner side bow thruster (2007). Bow thruster controls at cockpit pedestal (2017).
- Both European and UK electric plugs.
- 12 and 24 volt systems.
- 4 x Mastervolt 200 watt batteries.
- Engine battery (2017).
- Mastervolt battery charger renewed 2018.
- Mastervolt inverter 1500 watts.
- Mastervolt Mass inverter charger control.
- Twin alternators.
- 1 x shore power cable.
- Solar panels on stainless steel frame, 2 x 60 watt, 2 x 90 watt, with Pro-Star 15 controller at chart table.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Water heater calorifier works via engine or shore power.
- Spectra watermaker (pickled).
- Watermaker control panel at chart table.
- Bilge pump (2020).
Grey & Black Water:
- 2 x holding tanks to each heads.
- Total capacity of approximately 500 litres of fuel in 2 x stainless steel diesel tanks.
- Total capacity of 435 litres of fresh water in 2 x stainless steel tanks.
- Sensors replaced 2019.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 2 x holding tanks, 40 litres each.
Navigation & Communication Equipment
- Brass ships clock, made by Wempe, Chronometer made by Wempe, Hamburg.
At Chart Table:
- Instruments by Raymarine.
- Raymarine 60 multi display.
- E 120 chart plotter (2007).
- Radar (2007).
- AIS receiver (2007).
- Furuno Navtex NX300.
- Icom VHF radio IC M603 with Command Mic III remote hand piece in cockpit (2012).
- NASA Radiotelex Weatherman.
- Easy Navtex.
- Target SSB receiver.
- Vectus Meteoliner electronic barograph.
- Sailor H1622D sat C transceiver (not in commission).
- Panasonic radio DFX 100 N with CD auto-changer.
- Netgear router and Wi-Fi ariel.
- Motorola sat phone (not in commission).
In Cockpit on Binnacle:
- Raymarine E 80 chart-plotter (2007).
- Auto pilot SD6000 plus.
- Sunto compass D-135.
- Binnacle also has MZ wireless chain counter and control.
- Raymarine ST60 plus (2008).
- 2 x graphics (2008 & 2012).
- 1 x ST60 Tridata.
- ST60 plus CH Wind (2010).
- Navman Fish4350 fishfinder/echosounder.
- Icom Terminal for Icom hand held remote.
- 1 x 24V fridge and freezer.
- Levant four burner gas cooker with oven and grill (2010). Remote switch and 2 x gas cylinders.
- Bosch microwave with grill (2010).
- Concealed safe.
- Two Raritan WC's pumps renewed regularly.
- Shower pump replaced 2017.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspacher central heating system.
- Hella fans in each cabin and saloon
- Sharp TV and DVD player.
- Cabin lights all LED.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 6 berths in 3 cabins.
- Saloon seating all has navy blue button back leather upholstery.
- Cabin seats have matching navy leather.
- All interior worktops have been kept covered with PVC as protection.
- Corian work surfaces in galley.
- Double stainless steel sinks in galley.
- Fractional Cutter Rig with anodised aluminium spars
- Standing rigging replaced in (2003).
- Separate track on mast for storm sail.
- Inner forestay with quick attachment and tensioner for storm jib.
- Mainsheet in Dynaema replaced.
- Vang rope replaced.
- 2 Single line Reefing lines replaced.
- Third reefing line.
- Topping lift.
- Main halyard in Dynaema.
- Self-tacking jib sheet in Dynaema.
- Lightweight genoa sheet.
- Asymmetric sheets.
- Jib halyard in Dynaema.
- Two genoa halyards.
- Spinnaker sheets.
- Spinnaker downhaul.
- Spinnaker halyards, two, one internal and one external in Dynaema.
- Spinnaker inboard and sidewinder rope replaced (2020).
- Spinnaker pole, which can also be used as bowsprit.
- Furlex 300, furling system line replaced (2020).
- Runnig backstays bungee and line replaced (2018).
- Hydraulic backstay serviced (2020).
- Winches by Anderson.
- 2 x 46 ST electric winches, two speed.
- 2 x 46 ST two speed.
- 2 x 52 ST two speed.
- 1 x 40 ST two speed, on mast.
Sails by Quantum:
- Fully battened mainsail (2010).
- Self-tacker with vertical battens (2008).
- Lightweight genoa (code zero) continuous line furler (2007).
- Kemp/ Hood. 150% genoa (2012)
Sails by North Sails:
- North Sails from 2001.
- Asymmetric with continuous line top down furler.
- Storm jib.
- Tri sail with separate track on mast.
- Original North Sails main and self-tacker stored.
- Cockpit table in two sections.
- Electrically operated swimming platform with remote control.
- Swimming ladder.
- Carbonautica carbon fibre passerelle (2010) with stanchions.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Lewmar vertical windlass with capstan, 24 volts (2018).
- New anchor chain, 65 metres, 10mm, with 25 metres rope (2020).
- Stainless steel removable stern anchor roller.
- NZ anchor wireless chain counter and controller in cockpit (2014).
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Cockpit cushions with two sets of covers.
- Spray hood (new autumn 2019).
- Infill panel between spray hood and bimini.
- Hatch cover.
- Dorade covers.
- Wheel cover.
- Binnacle cover.
- Sun awnings port and starboard zip to mainsail cover.
- Mainsail cover.
- Mainsail mast/boom cover.
- Winch covers.
- Lewmar mosquito covers to side portlights.
Tender & Outboard:
- Goethe dinghy, 2.7m.
- Mariner 5 hp outboard, professionally maintained annually.
- CRANE on stern to lift outboard.
- 8 man liferaft (serviced 2020).
- Dan buoy.
- Life sling.
- 2 x horseshoes together with lights.
- Throwing line.
- Emergency steering system.
- Gas alarm replaced 2017.
- Fire extinguisher in engine compartment (serviced 2020).
- Fire extinguishers in all cabins and cockpit locker.