Jump - 1978 46' FORMOSA 46 Center Cockpit
Brunswick Georgia United States $89,000 USD
Brunswick Georgia United States
Upgrades and Improvements
2010 to 2013 - New equipment
- stern stainless arch
- stainless steel antenna post
- solar panels - 260 watt x 2
- Blue Sky Solar regulator 3024i
- 4 x Surette Batteries 6v 250 Ah
- AIS antenna
- Long Range WIFI antenna & Ubiquiti POE
- GPS antenna
- Vesper Marine GPS/AIS wifi transceiver
- Running rigging. Sheets, halyards, backstays.
- Blocks for mainsheet, genoa, staysail.
- Staysail track and cheek blocks.
- Staysail self tailing winches. Anderson.
- Furler line blocks.
- Staysail stay, Harken Furler.
- Furling Staysail
- Mainsail Stackpack and lazy jacks.
- 200 ft bbb 3/8 chain.
- 200 ft 3-strand rode.
- 33kg Rocna Anchor.
- Engine gauges - oil pressure, coolant temperature, starting battery voltage, tachometer.
- Engine oil pressure sensor, coolant temperature sensor.
- Balmar 100 amp alternator.
- Balmar Duo Charge.
- Hot water Tank. Isotherm. 25 liter. AC and engine operation.
- 49 liter diesel day tank.
- Fuel Pump - 8 gal/min. (for day tank)
- Racor filter/water separators x 2.
- Trident fuel hoses.
- High current distribution redesign.
- Blue Sea DC Panel
- Blue Sea AC Panel
- Xantrex LinkPro Battery/charging monitor.
- Rebuild Refrigeration Box. 6 inches insulation.
- Force 10 3 - burner stove/oven.
- Icom M422 VHF
- VHF antenna and cable inside mast.
- Natures Head composting toilet in Aft cabin.
- Holding tank, toilet, hoses, Y-valve in fwd head.
- Jabsco macerator pump to empty holding tank.
- High pressure deck/anchor chain washer pump.
- Salon cushions. new foam with sunbrella furniture fabric upholstery.
- Aft cabin and v-berth new foam mattress.
- Suvivtech 4-8P Liferaft (canister)
- Below waterline hull soda blasted removing original the gelcoat. No blisters. Hull refared smooth and epoxy barrier coat and new anti-foulind applied.
2015 New Equipment
- Standing rigging. Korean stainless. Swaged fittings.
- Doyle Barbados Full-batten Mainsail.
- Doyle Barbados Genoa.
- Interlux bottom paint, 2 coats
2017 -2018 New Equipment
- Fiberglass dinghy
- 15hp 2-stroke Suzuki outboard
2019 Hull & Deck Refurbishing
- Teak decks removed.
- Deck wood core replaced with Nidacore.
- Deck and hull painted with Awlgrip.
- Hard top bimini built with fiberglass and Nidacore. Painted with Awlgrip.
- Interior all non-teak surfaces re-painted.
- Propeller shaft custom machined with custom coupling.
- Flax stuffing material
- Interlux bottom paint, 2 coats.
2020 New Equipment
- 4 x 225 Ah Trojan 6v Batteries (450 Ah total)
- Refrigeration. Isotherm Danfoss BD50 Compressor and Evaporator Plate.
Sails and Rigging
- Cutter rig
- Aluminium spars
- Stainless steel standing rigging
- Rope/Dyneema running rigging
- Spinnaker pole
- Full batten Mainsail
- Harken furling genoa
- Harken furling staysail (heavy weather built)
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker
- 2 x 2 speed self tailing genoa winches
- 2 x 2 speed self tailing staysail winches
- 2 x 2 speed furling winches
- 1 x 2 speed mainsheet winch
- 1 x 2 speed Harken electric winch
- 2 x winches on mast
- 1 x winch on boom
- Ideal Electric windlass with foot switches
- Rocna 33Kg Anchor
- 200 ft BBB 3/8 anchor chain
- 200ft anchor rode
- 45lb CQR anchor
- Jabso Washdown pump for deck and anchor.
- Custom stainless steel arch with integrated davits and outboard motor hoist
- Solid stainless steel stern bars surrounding aft deck area
- 2 x 20lb propane tanks with canvas cover
- 1 man kayak
- 10' custom all fiberglass molded tender
- 2015 Suzuki 15hp 4-stroke outboard
- 12v DC and 120 AC on board voltage
- 4 x 6V 225 amp/h House batteries
- Starting battery
- Windlass battery
- Balmar Duo-charge separator
- Balmar 100 amp alternator
- 40 amp AC battery charger
- Shore power and cables
- 2 x 260 watt solar
- Blue Sky Solar regulator
- Xantrex Link Pro Monitor
- 2000 watt Xantrex Inverter
Galley and Plumbing
- 3 burner Force 10 stove/oven
- 12v Isotherm compressor and evaporator plate
- Refrigeration Box with 6 inches insulation
- Double stainless steel sink
- Pressurized hot/cold water
- Aft Head - Natures Head Composting Toilet
- Fwd Head - Jabsco Manual Toilet
- Macerator Pump empties holding tank via Y-valve
- Cockpit shower - hot water
Navigation and Electronics
- Helm compass
- Autohelm 6000 Autopilot. Linear drive on Quadrant.
- Vesper Marine XB-8000 wifi GPS and AIS transponder
- ICOM BC-204 Handheld VHF
- ICOM IC-M422 VHF w/DSC Mounted at Nav station
- Vesper GPS Antenna
- Shakespeare AIS Antenna
- Shakespeare Long-range wifi Antenna with Ubiquiti POE Bullet
- VHF Radio
The beautiful, well cared for, all teak interior has two sleeping cabins. The owners stateroom is aft with center line queen size berth and private head that features an upgraded Nature's Head composting toilet - no pump outs needed!. The main salon has access to the cockpit and a passage way to the aft cabin. The forward facing u-shaped galley is on the port side of the main salon with the navigation desk on the starboard.
Forward of the galley is a settee that will seat four with another settee to starboard. The fore cabin is a v-berth with a privacy door to the main head with manual marine head and 40 gallon plastic holding tank.
- Ford Lehman Super SP90. 4-cylinder (repowered in 1995)
- Engine Hours: 4000
- Propeller: 3 blade propeller
- Drive Type: Hydraulic Transmission
- Engine Power: 90 HP
- Dual fuel polishing system
- Very clean, no corrosion, well maintained
- 2 x 50 gallon steel fuel tanks
- 120 gallons (est.) Water capacity in 3 stainless steel water tanks
- 40 gallon plastic holding tank
- Suvivtech 4-8P Liferaft - 4 person (canister)
- Three fire extinguishers
- Manual bilge pump
- 2 x Electric bilge pumps
- High water alarm