JACMAR - 1988 46' DYNA CRAFT 46DC
Ft. Lauderdale Florida $135,000 USD
Ft. Lauderdale Florida
Boarding is from port or stbd side decks on to the aft deck. The aft deck is fully enclosed, carpeted and finished with newer outdoor furniture.
Flybridge access is with 4 easy steps. The flybridge has a hard top and is fully enclosed, with a centerline helm and an abundant amount of seating.
The Salon is down 3 steps from the aft deck. There is an L-shaped settee, an occasional chair and two bar stools. Two steps below is the open galley with the appliances to starboard and a large dinette to port.
One step down and forward is the forward VIP cabin with a centerline berth and a private head with stall shower. Aft from the salon, down three steps, is the Master cabin with queen size berth centerline and private head with stall shower.
The Salon is down three steps from the aft deck. The large opening side windows with mini blinds offer generous amounts of daylight. The fixed front windows are also covered with matching mini blinds between upholstered lambrequins.
Immediately to starboard in the salon is a newer L-shaped settee with a Lucite coffee table in front. Next forward is a breakfast bar facing the galley with two stools with back rests.
To port is an upholstered swivel chair and four storage cabinets outboard below the house side windows. The main electrical panel is aft. Forward is a bar counter with open railings below into the dinette area. Above are five light fixtures and two speakers.
Forward in the corner is a newer Samsung 32” SMART LED TV. Below in a tambour door cabinet is the yacht’s entertainment equipment consisting of Panasonic VHS, a 12 volt Kenwood AM/FM/CD. A Wi-fi Epson printer is also in this area.
Galley equipment includes:
- Galley Maid Empress 3 burner stove and oven
- Black & Decker toaster over/broiler
- Kenmore microwave
- Frigidaire refrigerator/freezer
- Under counter trash receptacle
- 11 teak cabinet doors
- 10 teak drawers
- Opening stainless steel porthole
- 2 deck hatches to lift out storage compartments
- 3 under counter lights
- Exhaust fan
To port is a large U-shaped dinette that seats five people. A high low table allows the dinette to transform to a berth for two. Outboard are 4 teak storage cabinets and an opening porthole. Forward are two beveled mirrors. Two under counter lights and a brass swing arm lamp offer ample lighting.
The forward cabin is down one step. An arched teak door leads into a VIP like cabin with a centerline island berth with port and starboard access steps. A curved counter top around the berth serves as a night stand. A hinged storage curry and access to the rope locker is forward. Twin brass swing arm lamps flank the anchor locker cabinet. Full drapes cover the port and starboard opening portholes. There are three drawers and two cabinets to both port and starboard under the hull side countertop.
Aft to starboard is a full size auto lit hanging locker and a vanity with two storage drawers, a swing out vanity stool and a beveled edge mirror with a thee bulb fixture above.
To port is access to the forward head. Also in the cabin are two opening deck hatches, (4) DC light fixtures and (2) stereo speakers. The berth lifts up to reveal a large storage area.
The forward head has two access doors, one from the centerline companionway and one from the forward cabin. The vanity has 2 cabinets below and a cultured marble sink above. A mirrored medicine cabinet is above the sink. The stall shower has a clear Lexan door, a seat, a hand held or wall mounted fixture and 2 cabinet doors within. The sole of the head is ceramic tile. The toilet is a vacuflush model. 4 lights and a small opening deck hatch are above.
Aft and down 3 steps from the salon is the Master cabin. A queen size berth is on centerline. A valance with 2 lights and an escape hatch in the transom are behind the berth. Twin brass swing arm reading lights are affixed to port and starboard storage cabinets with plexi doors.
To port is a vanity with a hinged top and a make-up light inside. Three drawers and a full auto lit hanging locker is forward.
At the foot of the berth forward is a large two door auto lit hanging locker, a full dressing mirror and the entrance to the owner’s head.
To starboard are 12 drawers below a Mica counter top. Above is a 15” Craig LCD TV and a Cyberhome DVD player. There are large mirrors port and starboard below opening hull side windows with drapes. Above are 4 DC lights. The sole is carpeted.
The aft head within the Master cabin has a 2 door vanity with a cultured marble counter top and sink above. A mirror with lights either side is above the sink. Forward is a medicine cabinet. The sole is ceramic tile. The stall shower has a bifold dark tinted door with a hand held or wall mountable fixture, a seat, a light and an exhaust fan. The toilet is vacuflush model.
- Non-skid fiberglass decks
- Fiberglass bow pulpit w/stainless steel bow roller
- Ideal 12 Volt windlass
- Up and down foot switches for windlass
- 50 lb. stainless steel plow anchor w/250’ of 1” nylon rode
- 250’ of ¼” chain
- International Navigation lights
- Stainless steel bow rails w/ pennant staff
- Foredeck hand rails
- 3 step Marquipt vertical boarding ladder
- 3 foredeck deck hatches w/covers
- Black textiline windshield cover
- Rail breaks port and starboard
- Dual spring line cleats
- Opening house side windows
- Cabin side hand rail
- Bound carpet over fiberglass non-skid deck
- Port and starboard lockable wing doors
- 4 panel aft deck clear vinyl enclosures with 4 u-zips
- Textilene sun shade aft
- Plastic rattan 3 person sofa
- 2 Plastic rattan arm chairs
- 2 Plastic rattan end tables
- Varnished teak hi-lo cocktail/dining table
- 4 overhead DC lights
- 2 aft deck speakers
- Sliding door into salon
- Varnished teak cap rail with cover
- Wet bar with stainless steel sink, stainless steel icemaker and two door bar cabinet
- Lockable sliding liquor cabinet above the bar
- 20” Insignia LCD TV
- Plexi enclosure between aft deck and flybridge
- Aft hinged door to swim platform ladder
- 5 fiberglass steps to swim platform
- Fiberglass swim platform
- 2 step folding swim ladder
- Hull side exhausts for main engines
- Stainless steel Trumpet horn
- 4 fiberglass steps to flybridge
- Transom shower
- Aft deck washdown spigot
- Ritchie 5” magnetic compass
- Garmin GPS map 740S plotter
- ICOM IC-M-100 VHF
- VDO engine gauges
- Hynautic helm with stainless steel wheel
- Datamarine multi digital depth finder
- Morse clutch and throttle controls
- 2 VDO fuel gauges
- Windlass controls
- 2 VDO hour meters
- Trim tab controls
- Key start switches
- 4 fold down drink holders
- Port and starboard seats with cushions and storage below
- Aft FB seat with cushions
- 2 storage cabinets at helm
- Pipe and canvas hard top
- Full 4 sided enclosure with 6 u-zips
- Hinged FB access door with sliding top
- Overhead hand rail
- 2 rod racks overhead
- Fiberglass non-skid sole
- Aft flag staff
- Plexi Venturi windscreen
- Twin 3208 375 HP CAT Diesels
- Marine Gear MG-507-1 transmissions
- 1.51 to 1 gear ratio
- (3) Rule 1500 GPH bilge pump
- Hand operated diaphragm type emergency bilge pump
- Halon 1301 automatic Fireboy fire suppression system
- Engine Room access from galley steps
- High water bilge alarm
- Storage drawer in engine room entrance
- Racor 1000 fuel filters each engine with vacuum gauges
- Full VDO gauges each engine
- Hynautic hydraulic steering reservoir
- Start/stop buttons for engines
- Freshwater spigot and hoses
- Y-valve for toilets
- Fluorescent engine room lights
- Racor 500 for generator
- Generator coolant recovery bottle
- House water filters
- 12 volt water pump
- Glendenning engine sync
- Bilge blowers
- Fuel manifold
- Main engine sea strainers
- Sea Chest water delivery
- 20 gallon Superstor water heater
- Macerator pump
- Lead foam sound insulation
- Manual bilge pump
- Aquamet 19 prop shafting
- Shore water connections
- Engine Room blowers
- 16,000 BTU salon A/C
- 10,000 BTU master cabin A/C w/lifetime compressor warranty
- 9,000 BTU forward cabin A/C
- All A/C’s new within 2.5 years
- 12 Volt DC electrical system
- 110V/220V 60 Hz AC electrical system
- Westerbeke 12.5 Kw generator
- 220 Volt 50 amp shore cord inlet
- (4) 12 volt 8D batteries
- 50 amp battery charger
- (2) battery shut off switches
- Bonding system
- DC panel with 18 breaker protected circuits
- DC panel with analog volt and amp meter
- AC panel with 20 breaker protected circuits
- AC panel with 2 analog volt meter and 2 analog amp meters
- Sentry 12 volt 40 amp battery charger
JACMAR represents a clean, well maintained double cabin cruiser perfectly suited for liveaboard or island cruising.
She has a beautiful teak interior, a classic two cabin layout and should offer her next owner years of comfortable cruising.
Bottom paint 1/17
New cutlass bearings 1/17
New front FB
Clear vinyl enclosure
Specifications are provided for informational purposes only. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumption’s and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agents to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice.