Lady North is a 1990 46' Canoe Cove Cockpit Motoryacht in nice condition.She offers twin Detroit Diesel 6v53TI 400 HP main engines, Onan 15 kW generator, Wesmar bowthruster, 2500 watt inverter, KVH satellite TV system, full Eisenglass enclosure with screens on the flybridge, cockpit-sundeck-flybridge layout, Avon 10' RIB tender, 2 stateroom 2 head layout with an enclosed shower in each head and tons of storage throughout the boat.Lady North is a Great Loop veteran.
From the fiberglass swim platform, you walk into the cockpit via the transom gate and then step the molded-in steps to the sundeck.Once inside the sundeck, you can step up to the flybridge,walk out either side deck or step down into the salon.Once inside the salon, you will find a lounge chair and two ottomans to starboard, entertainment center starboard forward, wrap-around sofa and hi/lo folding table port aft, side deck access door to port and lower helm port forward.Walk aft to the master stateroom or walk forward and step down to find the galley to starboard and dinette to port.Walk forward and find the guest head to starboard and the guest stateroom all the way forward.Engine room access is via deck hatches in the cockpit.The headroom in the salon is 6'6", 6' in the guest stateroom, 6'1" in the guest shower, 8'4 in the galley and dinette, 6'2" in the master stateroom, 6'3" in the master stateroom shower, 6'4" on the sundeck and 7'2" on the flybridge.The master stateroom berth is 6'6" long and the guest berths are 6'4" long.
Lady North offers a master stateroom aft with a queen size berth and ensuite head with enclosed shower and a guest stateroom forward with two single berths.The guest head is to starboard just aft of the guest stateroom and includes an enclosed shower.The dinette converts into a double size berth.
The salon offers a lounge chair and two ottomans with storage to starboard, entertainment center starboard forward, wrap-around sofa with storage and a hi/lo folding table port aft, side deck access door to port, carpet, opening side windows with screens, blinds and curtains, storage cabinets, reading lights and access to the storage/utility room below the salon.
The down galley is located to starboard across from the dinette.
- Panasonic Dimension4 microwave/convection oven
- Origo 2-burner electric cooktop
- Goldstar microwave oven
- Nova Kool refrigerator/freezer
- Double stainless steel sink
- Corian countertop
- Storage drawers and cabinets
- Dickinson Sea-B-Que stainless steel BBQ grill in the cockpit
- Raritan Icer-Ette icemaker/refrigerator on the sundeck
- Kenmore refrigerator in the utility room
Dining space is available at the dinette and the salon hi/lo folding table.
The master stateroom is aft and offers a queen size berth, carpet, opening side windows with screens, shades and curtains, a door to the cockpit, full-length mirror, hanging lockers, storage drawers and cabinets, reading lights, nightstand and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
The guest stateroom is forward and offers two single size berths, 2 port lights and a side window to port, Bomar overhead hatch, anchor chain locker access, hanging locker, storage cabinets and drawers, carpet, shelves and reading lights.
The guest head is to starboard aft of the stateroom and includes an enclosed shower.
- Kenmore dryer in utility room
- Kenmore washer is inoperable
The lower helm is port forward in the salon and offers a full helm, Garelick Eez-In helmseat and aside deck access door.
Because Canoe Cove designed the engine room aft under the cockpit, the area under the salon houses the generator, a Kenmore refrigerator and dryer and storage space.
The flybridge offers a bimini, full Eisenglass enclosure with screens, Radar arch, bench seat with storage to starboard and aft, coffee table with storage, fore and aft seating to port, Garelick Eez-Inhelm seat, mate seat starboard forward, glass center windshield with an AFI wiper, non-skid deck and storage under the helm.
The sundeck offers a hardtop, exterior carpet over non-skid deck, wet bar forward with a stainless steel sink, Raritan Icer-Ette icemaker/refrigerator and storage, side deck wing doors, opening windows with screens and shades aft and on each side, wicker chair, 2 ottomans, sofa and table,bi-fold teak door to the salon, four wood steps to the flybridge and molded-in steps to the cockpit.
The cockpit offers a non-skid deck, transom gate to the fiberglass swim platform, engine room access, molded-in steps to the sundeck, storage, door to the master stateroom, hot/cold freshwater shower and a Dickinson Sea-B-Que stainless steel BBQ grill.
- KVH Tracvision4 satellite TV system
- DirecTV+ HD DVR satellite TV receiver in the salon
- Vizio flat screen TV in the salon
- Panasonic AM/FM stereo tuner in the salon
- Panasonic stereo control amplifier in the salon
- Panasonic stereo double cassette deck in the salon
- Panasonic SL-PS352 CD player in the salon
- LG DVD/CD player in the salon
- Kenwood interior and exterior speakers and Panasonic exterior speakers
- Furuno 1721 Radar
- Furuno 1940 Radar
- Standard Horizon GPS Chart 1000 C multi-function display on the flybridge
- ComNav 2001 autopilot
- ComNav rudder angle indicator on the flybridge and at the lower helm
- Icom IC-M57 VHF at the lower helm
- Focus log, depth, temperature and speed display at the lower helm and on the flybridge
- Lowrance 3400 depth sounder at the lower helm
- Lowrance R-3400 depth sounder on the flybridge
- Ram Mounts tablet holder on the flybridge
- Arkon tablet holder on the flybridge
- Standard Horizon LH10 loudhailer on the flybridge
- Boston clock and barometer in the salon
- Merlin wind direction/speed display in the salon
- Onan MDL3J 15 kW generator with approximately 444 hours
- Guest 20 amp battery charger
- Xantrex 2500 watt inverter
- 12 vdc outlet on the flybridge
- 50 amp shore power cord
- Spare 50 amp shore power cord
- 2 X Glendinning Cablemaster shore power cord systems
- Twin Detroit Diesel 6v53TI 400 HP main engines with approximately 1,985 hours
- Capital Marine 5HD-200 V-drive gearboxes
- Dripless shaft seals
- ZF MicroCommander electronic engine controls
- VDO gauges
- Glendinning engine synchronizer
- Seastar hydraulic steering system
- Racor 1000FH fuel filter for each main engine
- Algae X fuel conditioning system
- Wesmar bowthruster
- Bennett trim tabs
- Marine Air Systems reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system
- Electric heating system
- Torrid 20 gallon water heater
- Vacuflush heads
- Tankwatch 4 holding tank level monitor system
- Tank Tender fuel and water tank level system
- Spare propellers and shaft
- Spare parts
- Maxwell Nilsson anchor windlass with foot controls
- CQR 60 LB anchor
- Bruce 44 LB anchor
- Non-skid decks
- Stainless steel rails
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Stainless steel fender racks
- New Textilene windshield and window covers
- Boarding gate each side
- Dock water connection
- Fiberglass swim platform
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Avon Rover 3.10 10' RIB
- Yamaha 15 HP 2 stroke outboard
- Sea Wise davit system
- Lewmar 7 winch for the Sea Wise davit system
Safety and Fire Protection
- Fireboy engine room fire suppression system
- Fire extinguishers
- Rule bilge pumps
- 2 X liferings
- Standard Horizon LH10 loudhailer
- Sellers' personal belongings
- Washer inoperable
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.