2006 46' 10" OYSTER MARINE LTD Cruising Sailboat 46 Annapolis Maryland United States $585,000 USD
2006 46' 10" OYSTER MARINE LTD Cruising Sailboat 46 Annapolis Maryland United States
The Oyster 46 is a highly versatile design capable of a Caribbean sabbatical as well as Coastal Cruising.Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2006 46' 10" OYSTER MARINE LTD 46 Cruising Sailboat Deck Saloon WILLOW yacht for sale in Annapolis, Maryland, USA today!
The Oyster 46 is a highly versatile design capable of a Caribbean sabbatical as well as Coastal Cruising.
WILLOW’s beautiful teak interior, with three cabins and two heads, accommodates up to six guests. She is currently being sailed by a couple with cruising grounds in New England, Bermuda, the Caribbean, Bahamas and the Gulf of Mexico.
Recent upgrades include new refrigeration, Raymarine electronics and solar panels for true off-grid cruising.
- Oyster G5 styling
- Single skin solid GRP hull with white Gelcoat, blue boot stripe and blue cove stripe
- Fin keel with externally attached modified lead bulb keel
- Skeg-hung rudder for maximum protection at sea
- Cored deck for weight saving and stiffness, balsa core except in areas of deck hardware or loads
- Teak toe rail
- Stainless steel mooring cleats
- Teak laid side decks and cockpit
- Non-skid on deck areas without teak (new, 2014)
- Spacious cockpit that is both comfortable and protected
- Athena Whitlock pedestal steering
- Access to sail handling controls from the cockpit
- Sugar scoop-style transom with steps
- Swim platform with hot and cold deck shower
- Teak joinery is substantial, well-fitted and finished to a high level
- Teak soles
- Air conditioning
V-berth with filler piece. Storage in lockers and drawers. Split mattress with lee cloth. Large Lewmar deck hatch with OceanAir sky screen for ventilation and privacy.
Twin Cabin to Port:
Twin-bunk berths with storage beneath. Hanging locker. Lewmar hatch with OceanAir sky screen. Lee cloths.
Guest Head to Starboard:
Manual Jabsco head. Vanity with Avonite countertop. Mirror and storage. Receiver-style shower and curtain.
Large L-shaped settee to port with teak dining table that folds across the saloon to accommodate dining for six or seven. Bottle stowage locker beneath the table. All settee bottoms and backs are removable to access storage areas and systems. To starboard is a large base cabinet locker forward of the settee. Bar locker with glass storage. Trademark Oyster opening forward saloon windows with OceanAir blinds.
Forward-facing chart table with opening top. Instruments are mounted in removable panels. Electrical distribution panel for DC and AC loads on bulkhead behind nav station.
Walk-through galley to port with Force 10 4-burner propane stovetop and oven. Microwave. Twin stainless steel sinks. Frigoboat refrigerator and freezer (new 2019.) Opening Gebo port to cockpit, opening Gebo hullport outboard of stove.
Island berth with drawer storage underneath. Hanging locker, cabinets and desk/vanity table. Opening hullport windows. Large Lewmar overhead hatch. En-suite head with shower stall. Jabsco toilet with holding tank.
- 40” Samsung TV mounted in saloon with infrared remote switching
- Cambridge Audio 2.1 mini speaker system
- Alpine 6.5 coaxial speaker set
- Alpine double-DIN DVD
- New JL Audio 6.5 all-weather speakers in cockpit
- 29” Samsung F4000 Series mounted TV with Samsung 2D Blu-Ray DVD in master stateroom
- Lewmar blocks and tracks
- Harken headsail furler
- Whitlock pedestal with compass
- Engine start/stop and single-lever throttle and gear control
- Lewmar wheel
- Simpson Cooney 225 stainless davits
All winches by Lewmar
- (2) 58 CEST electric primary winches
- (2) 44 CST mainsheet winches (port winch is electric 44 CEST)
- (1) 44 CEST winch under dodger (mainsheet/outhaul)
- (2) 44CST winches on mast
- Lewmar alloy-framed deck hatches
- Gebo alloy-framed portlights in coaming
- Gebo opening hullports
- Canvas covers for all hatches
- Lewmar windlass with foot switches at bow and remote control at helm
- 60 lb. CQR-style anchor with 260 feet of chain
- Fortress 60 lb. secondary Kedge anchor w/ 59’-5/8” chain and 250 foot rode
Deck Equipment Updates:
Heavy duty (700 lb. capacity) stainless steel hoist with 4/1 pulley and 50 feet of lime installed on Port side stern for dinghy engine hoist or MOB retrieval (2018)
Replaced wire lifelines with solid stainless steel rails from midships to stern pulpit. Creates safer handholds and more space to mount grill, safety equipment, kayak/paddleboard cradles, dive tank holders etc. (2019)
- Sunbrella “Toast” dodger and bimini
- Full cockpit enclosure with zip-on panels and interchangeable sunscreen aft (new 2020).
- Stainless steel grab rail at aft edge of dodger
- Pedestal and wheel cover
- Covers for all hatches
RIG AND SAIL HANDING
- Electric in-mast furling sloop rig
- Formula spars
- Removable forestay and adjuster
- Manual boom vang
- Wire rigging
- Windex and VHF at masthead
- Radar reflector
- Harken manual headsail furler
- North Sails mainsail (2014)
- North Sails 150% genoa
- North Sails 110% yankee (2012)
- Doyle asymmetrical cruising spinnaker (2018)
- Storm jib in “Safety Orange”
- Sails inspected by North Sails
- Volvo D2-75, 4-cylinder 55 kW (75 hp), turbocharged electronic common rail diesel with 150S S-Drive gearbox (2,300 hrs. - April, 2021)
- Ambassador rope cutter on sail drive
- Three-bladed Gori prop (new 2018)
- Mastervolt Whisper 8 kW (upgraded from 6 kW) generator – 220V (1200 hrs. - April, 2021)
- MaxPower tunnel CT100, 7 hp
- Cruisair 16,000 BTU air conditioner in saloon
- Cruisair 10,000 BTU air conditioner in owner’s cabin
- Frigomatic DC system in upright chest; keel cooled (2019)
- Frigomatic DC freezer box; K50 compressor with evaporator plate; under counter next to fridge; keel cooled (2019)
- Fuel: 211 U.S. gallons (GRP tank)
- Water: 185 U.S. gallons (GRP tank)
- Tank tender gauge located at nav station
Hot Water: 11 gallon hot water heater, operates both from engine cooling loop, as well as AC immersion heater. (new 2018)
Water System: Twin-Max pressure pump with accumulator tank
Holding: Polypropylene holding tanks with Wema gauges for each head (2) with gravity and deck discharge
- U.S. wired 230 V, 50 amp, 60 hz
- 110 V outlets in owner’s cabin, galley and nav station
- 24 V DC domestic battery bank with 460 amp hours. (new 2017)
- Separate 12 V battery for engine and generator start, 88 amp hours each
- Emergency parallel link
- Mastervolt chargemaster 100
- Mastervolt chargemaster 80
- Mastervolt 2000
- (1) 60 amp engine- and (1) 100 amp domestic alternator with regulator
- 50 amp shore power plug with Hubbell socket
- Interior LED lighting flush-mounted into headliners (new 2018)
- Additional reading lamps at each berth
- Red courtesy lights at saloon steps and sole level
- Ocean LED X series spreader-mounted mast lights (new 2018)
- LED transom lights (new 2018)
- 572 total watts solar
220 watts of Solara Ultra S series walkable solar panels mounted on foredeck
- (2) Solara Power M 110W Pane
- (2) Victron SmartSolar MPPT 75/10
352 watts solar from five individual flexible panels sewn into top of Bimini:
- (2) Solbian SP 52L - 10.9V - 1.8 lbs. - 44.0" x 11.7"
- (1) Solbian SP 144 - 30.0V - 4.2 lbs. - 59.0" x 21.7"
- (2) Solbian SP 52Q - 10.9V - 1.8 lbs. - 24.0" x 21.7"
Each flexible panel has its own controller:
- (5) Genasun MPPT Boost Charge controller Pb 105W 12V
- 12V and dual USB ports installed in the cockpit. (2018)
- 12V and dual USB ports installed inside at Nav station (2018)
NAVIGATION and COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- Binnacle-mounted S.I.R.S. Major
- Raymarine ST60 instrument pack
- Companionway Console:
- Speed/Analog wind/Depth
- Raymarine E80 repeater to Acer 20” display. MFD (multi-function display)
- Raymarine eS Series 12” at helm (2018)
- Raymarine eS series 9” under dodger (2018)
- 15” smart screen wired into eS Raymarine 9” MFD located at nav station with remote keypad (2018)
- Sirius satellite weather interface
- Raymarine AIS 700 Class B transceiver/splitter (new 2019)
- 4 kW HD Radome on mast (2017)
- Raymarine ST7000 autopilot
- ST6002 control head for autopilot on pedestal
- Aqua Signal 41 bow and stern lights
- Steaming/deck floodlight
- Tri-color anchor/navigation light at masthead
- Boom lights
- Combined Windex/VHF aerial at masthead
- Raymarine Ray260 VHF – AIS (new 2019) with handset and internal speaker at Nav station, and connected handset and speaker at helm.
- Wave RoguePro - catches Wi-Fi signals from up to two miles away. (2019). Connected to Linksys Wi-Fi network WAP300N which allows your own private Wi-Fi network onboard while in marina or at anchor.
- Iridium 9575 Satellite telephone with docking station mounted at Navigation table connected to external antenna for excellent reception. Can also be used away from the docking station with extending antenna and long-lasting battery. Full set of chargers and external accessories. Flexibility useful when planning ditch bag contents.
- Panasonic telephone (new 2019) which connects to satellite telephone allowing use of phone as portable handset while sat phone is in cradle.
- Ocens Sidekick satellite Wi-Fi router (2016) which allows e-mail and weather downloads using Iridium sat phone
- Plastimo Transocean ISO 4-person cannister life raft
- ACR 406
- Radar Reflector:
- Firdell “Blipper” on mast
- Jabsco Maxi Puppy 3000 electric with Hydro-Air switch and audible alarm
- Whale Gusher 10 MKIII, manual
- Fireboy automatic fire suppression system for engine compartment with gauge at nav station
- Emergency tiller
- Horseshoe lifebuoy
- LifeSling with lights
- Webbing jackstays
- Varnished teak cockpit table
- Cockpit cushions (new, 2014)
- Lines / fenders
- Oyster custom Wedgwood bone china yacht crockery
- Oyster custom Sheffield stainless steel cutlery
- Heyco tool kit
- Spares and manuals
- Outboard motor bracket
- Outboard hoist (see deck equipment)
The owner’s personal effects are excluded from the sale.