Broad - 2017 45' MILLENNIUM Millennium Series
Annapolis Maryland United States $724,999 USD
Annapolis Maryland United States
Navigation and Communication
- Garmin VHF 210 AIS Marine Radio x 1
- Garmin VHF 210 Marine Radio x 3
- Garmin GPSMAP 1222 Chartplotter x 3 at lower helm.
- Garmin GPSMAP 1222 Chartplotter x 2 at upper helm.
- Garmin BlueChart G2 HD
- Garmin GXM 53 Sirius/XM Weather Module
- Garmin GSD26 Digital Black Box Network Sounder w/Spread Spectrum Technology
- AIRMAR PM111LH 2kW Low Frequency: 38 to 75 kHz, High Frequency: 130 to 210 kHz
- Garmin GMR 624 xHD2 Open Array Radar & Pedestal
- Garmin GHC20 Marine Autopilot
- Garmin GMS 10 Network Port Expander
- Garmin NMEA 2000 Backbone
- Garmin GC 10 NTSC Reverse Image Marine Cameras w/Built In Infrared X 2
- Shakespeare 525-XT 8' VHF Antenna's X 4
- Garmin Reactor 40 Mechanical-Retrofit-Solenoid Corepack
- Garmin GRF 10 Rudder Feedback Sensor
- ACR GLOBALFIX PRO 406 MHz EPIRB
Engine Room / Machinery
- Rare Twin Engine Millennium
- Twin Scania D13 083M 441 kW / 600 HP Each
- ZF-325 gears with larger ZF coolers
- PTO Pumps On Each Engine--Port pto pump runs 2 bandit reels, wash down pump, and pot hauler. Starboard pump runs the hydraulic steering.
- Hydro-Slave reservoirs with water coolers for all hydraulics.
- Hydro Tab Marine Engineering Automatic Trim Tabs
- PSS Shaft Seals
- 2.5" Aquamet 22 shafts
- 4 blade nibral propellers
- 3 helm stations-flybridge/lower inside helm/cockpit
- Glendinning engine controls
- Reverso oil change system
- Racor fuel filters for main engines and generator
- Hoshizaki Ice Maker 600# per day. Ice maker dumps into fish box in the center of the cockpit.
- Aqua Air Marine Air Conditioning
- Ongare Windshield Wipers
- Paneltronics 240/120 volt, 24 volt, and 12 volt breaker panels.
- Mastervolt DC Master 24 volt to 12 volt converter
- Mastervolt Monitoring System (MasterView Easy MkII)
- Mastervolt Chargemaster 24/60-3 Battery Charger
- LED Lighting Throughout Vessel
- FUSION RA70NI 2 Zone AM/FM w/Bluetooth NEMA 2000 4 x 50 watt
- 6.5" Wet Sounds SW-65ic coaxial speakers (2 in cockpit & 2 interior)
- Garmin GXM53 Sirius/XM Radio
- ACR GLOBALFIX PRO 406MHz GPS EPIRB Mounted Forward Of The Upper Helm
- FIREBOY Engine Room Fire Suppression System Model: MA20700227-BL 30.6#
- ER Fire Suppression Pull Station @ Lower Helm
- 4 Handheld Fire Extinguishers
- VIKING 6 Man SOLAS A Liferaft Mounted Forward Of the Upper Helm
- Fortress FX-37 Anchor w/spare anchor onboard
- 10 Type USCG Type 1 Life Jackets
Upon entering the helm area from the cockpit you will find a set of Isotherm drawer freezers and refrigerators immediately to starboard with a large countertop above. Immediately to port you will find the microwave, two burner stove top, sink, and dry storage. Just forward and to port is the dinette with seating for 4 and additional dry storage. The lower helm is forward on the starboard side and consists of all navigation/communication equipment. Plenty of air conditioning and a comfortable Lebroc helm chair.
On centerline you will find a companionway that leads down to the guest accommodations. The master is aft on centerline. Queen size bed with plenty of storage. Port forward you will find a cabin with bunk beds for 2. This cabin also has storage for 14 rods/reels. Starboard forward you will find a single berth with rod and tackle storage. Just aft of the starboard cabin is the full head. There is also a wet head that is accessed from the cockpit.