Beyond The Pale - 2011 45' JEANNEAU 45DS
Rock Hall Maryland United States $234,500 USD
Rock Hall Maryland United States
The 2011 45' JEANNEAU 45DS Cruising Sailboat Beyond The Pale is a sail boat for sale located in Rock Hall, Maryland, USA. Beyond the Pale is a beautiful, one owner boat that has three cabins and two heads.For the sailors who want to accommodate a larger family or just have an extra cabin for storage, the three-cabin model makes sense.She is in lovely condition, having lived her life on the Chesapeake, and will be a great choice. Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this yacht for sale in today!
LENGTH 45' (13.72m)
ASKING PRICE $234,500 USD
BUILT (REFIT) 2011
BEAM 14' 4" (4.37m)
MX SPEED N/A
CRUISING SPEED N/A
GROSS TONNAGE 0.00
DISPLACEMENT 22928 Lbs
LOCATION Rock Hall, Maryland, USA
Beyond the Pale is a Jeanneau 45 Deck Salon design that offers a light, bright, modern interior.
She has three cabins and can sleep 6 comfortably, without converting a table and disrupting the flow of the main saloon.
Starting forward is the owner's cabin with centerline queen berth, hull windows, overhead hatch, generous storage including a large hanging locker, vanity/desk with seating and, entrance to the private owner's head with separate stall shower, electric marine head and vanity.
The main saloon is next aft with "U" shaped dinette with drop leaf table to starboard, facing settee to port and Nav table next aft to port with a huge storage compartment.
The galley is to starboard of the companionway with double stainless steel sinks, large freezer and refrigerator with top and front opening door, three burner propane stove with oven, microwave oven and lots of counter space and storage.
Aft of the galley is the entrance to one of the private aft cabins.
To port of the companionway is the day head with electric marine head, vanity and shower.
Aft of the day head is the entrance to yet another private aft cabin.
This layout allows the ability to give everyone their own space but, if the second aft cabin is not needed, it doubles as a great storage area for things like cockpit cushions or other bulky items.
- Beautiful, clean and modern interior
- Shades for all fixed windows in main saloon
- Comfortable, premium mattresses in all staterooms
- Snap in fitted carpet for the main salon
- Electric toilets in both forward and aft heads
- Air Conditioning
- Webasto forced air central heating system
- Central vacuum that reaches all cabins and the cockpit
- (2) TV/ DVD/ MP3
- Cockpit canvas to keep you cool in the direct sun but, plenty of room to sunbathe, if you wish.
- Storage lockers along the hull in the entire boat with gas lifters and indirect lighting underneath
- 4 Fixed hull ports
- 6 Opening cockpit and roof ports with curtains
- 3 Forward facing deck hatches with sun blinds and screens
Starting at the bow, double anchor rollers house a Lewmar anchor and Quick electric anchor windlass. Wide walkways allow easy egress forward and aft. The teak toe rail adds a nice touch and complements the teak seating and floor in the cockpit.
The cockpit is huge and offers comfortable seating and lounge areas in addition to the huge teak dropleaf cockpit table. This table has a canvas cover to protect the finish of the table when not in use.
Dual leather wrapped wheels open up the cockpit....no walking around the wheel to go aft to the stern where there is a swim platform and ladder.
- Hot and cold cockpit shower.
- Two leather wrapped wheels.
- Cockpit cushions
- Teak inlay in seating area, transom and transom steps and floor inlay, too.
- Liferaft locker under teak grating between helm positions and access from opening transom steps
- Dark blue dodger and bimini afford shelter from inclement weather and sun.
- Anchor windlass is a Quick 1000W with remote
- Bow thruster control at Port helm position
- Raymarine E90 Radar/Chartplotter display between helms and easily seen by both
- Port Helm - (1) Raymarine ST70 repeater - ST70 Autopilot control - MAX Power Bow thruster - Quick anchor control and chain counter - Olympic 135 Compass - Single Lever engine control - Electric primary winch controls
- Starboard Helm - (2) Raymarine ST70 repeaters - Olympic 135 Compass - Electric primary winch controls
Sails & Rigging
Beyond the Pale is a double spreader, mast head rigged sloop.
- 140% Genoa on Roller Furling
- Roller Furling Main
- Adjustable Harken lead cars with control lines led aft to the cockpit
- Ridgid Boom Vang with control line led aft to cockpit
- Harken Traveller
- Electric Harken Primaries
- Electric Harken Coach Roof winch on Port side
- Harken Coach Roof winch on Starboard side
- With all lines led aft to the cockpit, Electric furling winch, Electric primaries and a good Raymarine Autopilot, this boat would be a dream to sail!!!
- Full 12V and 110V boat systems
- 12V and 110V Breaker Panel
- (1) Starting Battery - 110Ah
- (3) House Bank Batteries - 330 Ah
- Shore power system and cord
- Battery Charger
- Inverter (2015)
- Bow Thruster
- LED Nav lights and anchor light
- Electric Bilge Pump
Mechanical and Plumbing
- Yanmar 4JH4TE 75HP Turbocharged Diesel Engine
- Water/Fuel separator
- Sail drive with three blade folding prop
- Bow Thruster
- Hot and Cold Pressure Water throughout
- Heavy duty water pump with accumulator tank
- Manual Bilge Pump
- Automatic Electric Bilge Pump
- Air Conditioner
- Central Vac