Serenity - 1991 45' HYATT 45 Cockpit Motor Yacht
Little River South Carolina United States $125,000 USD
Little River South Carolina United States
Serenity is a custom-built Aft Cabin Cockpit Motor Yacht featuring a two-stateroom two-head Galley-down layout. Custom built and much loved by her original owner, she was kept in the Great Lakes and wintered indoors until moving to Florida in 2006. Her current owners are her second and have continued her good care.
Access is gained by entering the boat at either port or starboard wing doors to the enclosed aft deck. Access may also be gained by entering the aft cockpit and entering the aft deck via a central door and ladder.
The aft deck is fiberglass enclosed with aluminum framed windows and doors to port and starboard, three panels of Isinglass aft, and a fiberglass hardtop. The forward wall of the aft deck features a fiberglass wetbar with storage, a hard door to the salon and another hard door to the bridge deck.
Above the aft deck is a fiberglass hard top with dinghy storage and a davit.
The bridge features a centerline helm with a large Captain's chair and seating to both port and starboard. The bridge top is stamoid over an aluminum frame, the top and enclosure are in excellent condition.
The Salon is entered through a glass and aluminum door on the port side and features a large L shaped settee to starboard with storage underneath. Forward of the salon to port is an entertainment center with a TV and an AM/FM/CD Stereo with Disc changer. To starboard is a Chart table with storage.
The Galley is down and to starboard with a full-sized refrigerator and freezer, a GE Convection Microwave Oven and a three-burner Princess electric stovetop. Opposite of the Galley is a large booth dinette with storage underneath.
The forward Guest cabin features a double berth to port, a large hanging locker and a unique dressing table with medicine cabinet above and a sink basin underneath. Aft of the forward berth, also to port is the water closet with a Jabsco head and shower.
The aft Master cabin is full-beam with a centerline Island Queen berth. The Master features a large walk-in hanging locker and beautiful teak cabinetry on both sides. The master head is to starboard and has a separate walk-in shower stall.
Engines and Mechanical
- Twin Caterpillar 3208 Diesels - 305 HP each - 3040 Hours each
- Amsoil and Cat Filters since new
- Freshwater Flush Engine Flush System
- Twin Disc MG 506 Gears w High Volume Oil Coolers
- Dripless Shaft Seals
- Four Blade Bronze Propellers
- Additional Spare Set of Propellers
- Glendenning Engine Synchronizer System
- Freedom Marine 30 12VDC Inverter Charger
- Six Deep Cycle Inverter Batteries
- Onan 8 kW Diesel Generator - 2700 Hours
- Dual 30A 120 VAC Shore Power Cords
- Dual Shore Power Connections, Aft to Port in the Cockpit and Midships to Starboard
- Two FireBoy 1301 Fire Suppression Systems
- A Full Compliment of Spares and Parts Onboard and Included
- Fully Serviced and Full of Fuel!
Electronics and Navigation
- Garmin GPSMap 4210 Plotter
- RayMarine ST60 Depth Sounder
- Furuno FAP 55 Autopilot
- ICOM M120 VHF Radio
- Standard Horizon VHF Radio (Galley)
- Si-Tex CVS 106L Sonar
- Danforth Constellation Compass
- Glendenning Engine Synchronizer
- Hydraulic Trim Tabs
Decks and Exterior
- Aft Cockpit with Transom Door
- Aft Swim Platform
- Generator Located under Cockpit Sole
- Transom Shower
- Cockpit Storage Box
- Centerline Ladder from Cockpit to Aft Deck
- Aft Deck Wet Bar
- Aft Deck - Aluminum Frame Doors and Windows
- Aft Deck - Fiberglass Hard Top
- Excellent Bridge Deck Enclosure - All Strata Glass < 3 Years Old
- Excellent Bridge Seating Including Flexsteel Captain's Chair
- Full Stamoid Helm Cover
- Dual Shore Power Connections, Aft to Port and Midships to Starboard
- Maxwell 3500 Anchor Windlass
- Rochna 44 Anchor w Chain Rode
- Fortress FX-37 Auxiliary Anchor
- Dinghy Davit and Cradle - Atop Aft Deck Hard Top
- Spectra Water Maker - Pickled
- Novurania 11.5 Rigid Inflatable Dinghy with a Mercury 25 HP Outboard Included