2007 45' BROOM BOATS Motor Yacht Broom 450 Brittany France ($537,018 USD est.) £379,500 GBP
2007 45' BROOM BOATS Motor Yacht Broom 450 Brittany France
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorized “B”.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- White GRP hull and superstructure.
- Flexi-teek simulated teak laid to aft cockpit, side decks, aft stairs and bathing platform.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Twin Volvo Penta D9-500HP on conventional shaft drives.
- This 9.4 litre displacement In-Line 6 cylinder turbocharged and aftercooled diesel engine is electronically controlled. The engines take full advantage of the electronically controlled unit injection fuel system, resulting in an environmentally friendly engine with outstanding performance and fuel economy.
- Twin-Disc reduction gearboxes.
- Underwater exhaust outlets with underwater silencers.
- Volvo LCD EVC head unit for monitoring engine systems.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – c.613/625 as of February 2021.
- Cruising speed – approx. 22 knots, maximum speed – approx. 28 knots.
- Engine to be serviced shortly by Volvo in Brittany.
- Service history available on request.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Direct shaft drive.
- Twin rudders.
- Nickel aluminium propellers.
- Power-assisted hydraulic steering system with steering wheel.
- 10” bow-thruster (new batteries 2018).
- Electro-hydraulic trim tabs with indicators at helm position.
- Full engine instrumentation and electronic engine controls at helm position.
- Rudder position indicator.
- UK 220V/240V sockets.
- 24V engine start & auxiliary power batteries with battery link switch.
- 4 x Powermax heavy duty batteries for engine cranking (2020).
- 4 x Rolls S6-450 sealed AGM batteries for domestic circuit (2018).
- Bowthruster batteries (2018).
- Mastervolt battery charger.
- Engine alternators for charging.
- 12kw Fischer Panda generator.
- Serviced July 2018.
- Shore support inlet & cable.
- Mastervolt Inverter.
- Automatic electric bilge pumps.
- Manual emergency back-up bilge pump.
- 2 x 909 litre stainless steel tanks = total capacity of 1818L (400 gallons).
- Twin fuel gauges at helm position.
- Capacity 590 litres (130 gallons).
- Water heated by engine heat exchange and 240V immersion heater.
Blackwater holding tanks:
- 136L black-water stainless steel holding tank.
- Waste tank with deck discharge connected to both heads and underwater discharge.
- Raymarine Axim Pro 12 S Helm (fitted 2020).
- Raymarine Axiom 9 Navigators seat (fitted 2020).
- Navionics Charts.
- Raymarine open array radar 4KW.
- Ray 240 DSC VHF.
- Raymarine autopilot.
- Platinum navigational cards for Europe (2018).
- Raymarine depth and speed log.
- Raymarine AIS (2018).
- GPS Raystar 125
- Remote control search-light.
- Corian flecked galley worktop.
- 2 x stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
- Large front-loading refrigerator.
- 4 zone Neff ceramic hob.
- Panasonic Dimension 4 inverted combination microwave oven.
- Stowage cupboards, lockers, bin, drawers and under-floor stowage bins.
- Two heads/shower – both with fresh-water, electric, quiet-flush Tecma toilets, with system to holding tanks.
- Hot and cold transom shower.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspacher Airtronic diesel-fired heating system, 3-zone with dedicated cockpit unit - cockpit outlets and screen demister outlets.
- Climma Vega Mk II air conditioning system with 3 separate outlets.
- 40” TV mounted in saloon (2018), linked to SeaTel satellite dome.
- Radio head unit with CD/DVDMP3 and 6 disc changer, with speakers in saloon and cockpit.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 3 cabin layout with full beam aft master cabin (with ensuite heads and walk-in shower), forward cabin with double berth (with ensuite heads/shower), and side guest cabin with twin single bunks.
- Cherry interior satin-varnished finish.
- Cream leather upholstery.
- New carpets throughout.
- Internal wooden Venetian blinds and screens.
- Corian-type worktop to galley.
- Adjustable Grammer Nautic helm seat with footrest and twin navigators’ bench (re-upholstered 2018).
- Chart table area to port.
- Twin windscreen wipers and windscreen freshwater windscreen pressure wash.
- Bilge pump controls.
- Aft forward-facing bench seat, rear-facing bench seat with cockpit table (re-upholstered 2018).
- Cockpit low-level lighting.
- Stainless steel grab rails.
- Remote controlled searchlight.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Self-stowing Rocna anchor (2018) with chain.
- Reversible electric anchor winch with foredeck and helm position controls.
- Fortress stern anchor (2018).
- Bow ladder (2018).
- 6 sets of stainless steel cleats to each side.
- Upgraded solid stainless steel guardrails with welded fender baskets.
- Fenders and warps.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- All exterior covers in grey canvas (2018).
- Cockpit seating (re-upholstered 2018).
- Covers for dash board and navigation equipment (2018).
Tender & Outboard:
- Cooney centre lift davit with electric winch (reinforced and reconditioned 2018).
- Zodiac Cadet 270 Aero (2020).
- Marine 15HP 4-stroke outboard engine.
- 6 man Seago canister life raft (2018).
- Flares (in service date).
- Automatic fire extinguishers in engine room and generator space (new 2018).
- Manual fire extinguishers throughout accommodation (serviced 2018).