EPIPHANY - 2017 45' 11" BAVARIA Bavaria Vision 46
Lymington United Kingdom £249,000 GBP
Lymington United Kingdom
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Silk grey hull colour.
- Teak on cockpit floor, coach roof and side decks.
Keel & Rudder:
- Bolted cast iron fin keel.
- GRP balanced rudder with stainless stock.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Volvo Penta D2-75 engine (75hp).
- Drive Type: Sail Drive.
- Engine Year: 2017.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours circa 70 hours.
- Date of last service Autumn 2020.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Retractable bow SE100 & stern thruster’s variable speed with dock hold.
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade.
- Propeller Material: Aluminum.
- Carbonactica Composite sports steering wheels (white).
- Electrical Circuit: 12V.
- 12v and USB outlets at switch panel.
- 3 x 92amp hr. house batteries.
- 1 x engine battery.
- 2 x Varta AGM bowthruster.
- 2 x VArta AGM stern thruster.
- 40amp battery charger.
- Standard 75amp alternator.
- 230v shore sockets with RCD protection.
- 230v ring main with sockets throughout.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 40 l calorifier.
- 12v pressurized hot and cold water system.
- 1 x Manual bilge pump.
- 1 x Electric bilge pump.
- Fuel tanks cap.: 210 L.
- Fuel tanks material: Plastic.
- Fresh water tanks cap.: 580 L.
- Fresh water tanks material: Plastic.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Holding tanks on both W/C’s
- Holding tank cap.: 80 L.
- Holding tanks material: Plastic.
- Navigation package.
- Garmin 300i VHF with AIS receiver.
- Garmin GMI 20 Bundle, port & stbd.
- Garmin Autopilot.
- Garmin GPSMap 820 colour plotter with Wi-Fi.
- European wide Garmin maps.
- Sliding drawer with 240v outlet in galley.
- 2 burner stainless stove.
- Stainless Bosch microwave.
- Twin stainless sinks.
- Hot and cold pressurized water system 40l calorifier.
- Combination fridge/freezer 172l with compressor.
- Electric toilet (aft heads) Fresh water (can be altered to salt).
- Electric toilet (fwd heads) Fresh water (can be altered to salt).
- Bathroom in fwd cabin, incl. shower and holding tank.
- Separate shower stall aft heads.
- Holder for cockpit shower.
Heating & Ventilation:
- 2 Webasto heating systems 4kW.
- Fusion Marine audio package with speakers in saloon and cockpit, remote in cockpit.
- FUSION stereo system to owner's cabin.
- 22" TV to saloon.
- Wiring for TV in master cabin.
- Light package deluxe LED with indirect illumination and night light spots.
- LED navigation lights.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Teak interior with teak and holly cabin sole.
- Light cream leather style upholstery in the saloon with light fabric in the cabins.
- Custom mattress in the owner’s cabin with additional mattress toppers in the twin port cabin.
- Eight berths in three cabins (saloon table converts).
- Cabin headroom: 6’7” / 2m.
- Convertible saloon (electric saloon table lowers and additional cushion).
- Saloon table, height electrical adjustable with upholstery.
- Ocean Air blinds on hatches, side windows and panoramic windows.
- Reflective (privacy) coach roof windows.
- Internal joinery - Teak.
- Ocean line flooring throughout.
- Leather style upholstery (Beige).
- Upgraded mattress to master cabin.
- Mattress toppers for single bunks.
Description of layout from forwards:
- Owner’s cabin forward with centre line double berth stowage to port and en-suite to starboard.
- Saloon twin seats to port with centre cabinet(cabinet lowers to form bench seating ), switch panel and stowage outboard and flat screen TV, L-shaped seating to starboard with electrically lowered saloon table making an additional double with cushion and stowage outboard.
- Galley to port with large top loading fridge/freezer twin sinks on centre line by companionway two burner stainless stove. Sliding shelf above the sinks with socket for coffee machine.
- Large WC with separate shower stall to starboard. Accessed from both aft cabin and saloon.
- Large twin cabin with hanging stowage to port (extends over the centre line).
- Aft heads to starboard with electric WC Corian type surfaces and large separate shower stall.
- Starboard aft cabin with queen sized double and hanging stowage.
- Fractional 2 spreader alloy rig and boom by Selden.
- In-mast reefing.
- Mainsail furling system incl. reefing.
- Head sail furling Selden furlex below deck.
- Selden vang.
- Mechanical backstay
- Selden deck gear.
- Trim Control (I) Package, comprising; 1 x larger Lewmar Evo aluminium winch on coach roof.
- 2 x Lewmar Evo aluminium winch 2-gear, self-tailing.
- 2 x Electrical Lewmar Evo aluminium winches cockpit combings (rewind).
- Elvstom Mainsail with UV-Protection, offshore-quality.
- Elvstrom 105% Genoa.
- Both in Cruising laminate.
- Cockpit table, height electrical adjustable (to form large sun pad) and foldable.
- Flush lewmar hatches.
- Drop down transom to form swim platform .
- Stainless and teak swim ladder slots into swim platform.
- Twin wheels and lifting cockpit seat gives walkthrough access to swim platform.
- Large locker on aft deck stowage beneath cockpit seats.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Electric windlass.
- Delta anchor & anchor chain.
- 6 x Additional fenders and lines.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Full cockpit enclosure.
- Upholstery on seat thwarts in cockpit, seat and back rest, upholstery for cockpit table and sun pads on helmsman seat.
- Sprayhood with handhold (grey).
- Bimini top (grey).
- New Bimini (not as yet used).
- Binacle covers.
- Emergency boarding ladder.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Fire blanket.