2020 44' 5" MCCONAGHY Racing Sailboat Dunning GP44 Newport Rhode Island United States $875,000 USD
2020 44' 5" MCCONAGHY Racing Sailboat Dunning GP44 Newport Rhode Island United States
Fresh out of the yard and virtually unused. Dunning GP44 RIGADOON has shown huge potential and is at the top of the design game. Reverse flared topsides and top-level spec, with inventory only used for a few weeks, and some sails never used. For sale as owner has had a change of plans.
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2020 44' 5" MCCONAGHY Dunning GP44 Racing Sailboat Sloop RIGADOON yacht for sale in Newport, Rhode Island, USA today!
- Full Carbon pre-preg build with Nomex core.
Keel & Rudder:
- Single carbon rudder, tiller steering.
- Milled steel keel fin by Kawerau Engineering, NZ with bolted lead bulb. Fin weight around 710 Kg Bulb weigh around 2,386 Kg.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Yanmar 3YM20 15.3kW 3-cylinder.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Max Speed (Under Power): 8 knots.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Single screw.
- Single Acting Headstay.
- Single Acting Deflector.
- Three speed hand pump.
- 800mm Square tip carbon handle.
- B&G H5000 Hercules CPU.
- B&G H5000 3D motion sensor.
- B&G Precision -9 Compass with heading, Rate of turn, roll and pitch outputs.
- 3 x H5000 graphic displays.
- Vertical masthead unit 1050mm height.
- DST 800 depth, speed and temperature sensor.
- H5000 flush fitting speed sensor.
- 4 x Garmin GNX Large format mast mounted information screens.
- B&G V60-B VHF radio with AIS Class B transmitter and receiver and DSC.
- B&G H60 Wireless handset for VHF.
- LMR cabling throughout, 50% weight reduction on standard cabling.
- Rokk Waterproof USB socket.
- I = 18.267 m.
- P = 18.742 m.
- E = 6.254 m.
- J = 5.500 m.
- BAS = 1.957 m.
- Spreaders = 2.
- High & Ultra High Modulus Carbon.
- Section Size 132mm x 280mm (TP52 GP Tooling).
- Tube Length 21.956 m.
- Estimated Bare Tube Weight* 84 kg.
- Mast finished in grand prix satin black 2-part polyurethane system.
- Masthead constructed in standard modulus carbon fibre laminate, auto clave cured and bonded into the spar.
- Main halyard on lock with bullets at first reef and full hoist.
- 2 x 1:1 Masthead Code/Spin halyards (inline – lower halyard to be locked).
- Composite forward mounted B&G wand socket.
- CNC machined drop in alloy FRO lock assembly with integral sheave box.
- Removable FR0 lock.
- CNC machined alloy headstay attachment to suit EC six carbon headstay & stem fitting.
- Jib halyard lock.
- Backstay deflector entry ferrules located port & stbd within the vicinity of the headstay area.
- Ferrule & slot dead end on mast for a staysail cable tensioned from the deck.
- Two (2) sets of high modulus carbon fibre spreaders, TP52 aerofoil shape to suit 18° chain plate angle.
- Spreader angle of attack optimised for lowest windage in conjunction with North Sails flow analysis.
- Spreaders attached by machined spreader bars.
- Carbon moulded mainsail luff track bonded to the mast tube.
- Track reinforced at full hoist, 1st reef and high load areas.
- Standard SSNZ TP52 carbon bracket to suit 5 x displays (B&G 20/20 or similar).
Jack and Rig Adjustment System:
- Internal Jacking system with hydraulic jacking cylinder.
- One (1) Enerpac hand pump, complete with pressure gauge, and hose sized to suit.
- Mast base to have manual fwd/aft adjustment on forward face of baseplate.
- Diagonal shrouds externally adjustable.
- All wiring for lighting is lightweight aircraft type cabling.
- Mini VHF antenna at masthead.
Racing Box Boom:
- Inshore Standard Modulus, pre preg carbon/Nomex sandwich designed, engineered & optimised to meet minimum weight, maximum longitudinal stiffness and to maximise presented downwind area.
- Future proofing provision has been made in the boom for additional shell structure for fitting of a 1st reef nappy.
- 1 x OBE Reef sheave at the boom outboard end.
- 1 x IBE reef sheave in the gooseneck knuckle.
- Carbon vang strut supplied with the boom.
- Complete EC6 carbon rigging package including new generation Nanolite fittings and deck turnbuckles.
- Rigging Attachments:
- Diagonal rigging cables attached via spreader bar hangers with external adjustment.
- Cap shrouds fitted by internal bar tang with aerodynamic blanking fairings.
- All stays covered in black braided technora covers unless otherwise stated.
- RigPro performance running rigging package to the yacht.
- Package includes all sheets, halyards and strops.
- 1 x WINCH-AIR 300.3 ST.
- 1 x WINCH-AIR 300.3 ST AC LH 8425.39.0100 WINCH, C/O:IT.
- 1 x WINCH-B50.3STRFD.
- 1 x WINCH-B50.3 STR.
- 2 x WINCH-65.3STR UNDERDECK DRIVE.
- 1 x PIT WINCH THAT REPLACES F84395001 PART NUMBER TO BE ADVISED 8425.39.0100 WINCH, C/O:IT.
- All North and only used lightly in 2020.
- Square Top Mainsail 3Di RAW 780 19,600 Dpi.
- Jib Light 3Di RAW 880 12,600 Dpi.
- Jib Medium 3Di RAW 880 16,800 Dpi.
- Jib Heavy 3Di RAW 880 19,600 Dpi.
- Jib Heavy Weather OSR Max 3Di RAW 780 22,400 Dpi.
- Code 65 3Di Downwind 600 6,300 Dpi.
- A1 Asymmetric SuperLite/Kote SK 60 CTDR.
- A1.5 Asymmetric SuperLite/Kote SK 60 CTDR.
- A2 Asymmetric SuperLite/Kote SK 75 CTDR.
- Spinnaker Staysail NPL Code Xi Xi04 CD.
- GS – Genoa Staysail.