RIGADOON - 2020 44' 5" MCCONAGHY Dunning GP44
Newport Rhode Island United States $1,125,000 USD
Newport Rhode Island United States
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Full Carbon pre-preg build with nomex core.
Keel & Rudder:
- Single carbon rudder, tiller steering.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Yanmar 3YM20 15.3kW 3-cylinder.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Max Speed (Under Power): 8 knots.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Single screw.
- Single Acting Headstay.
- Single Acting Deflector.
- Three speed hand pump.
- 800mm Square tip carbon handle.
- I = 18.267 m.
- P = 18.742 m.
- E = 6.254 m.
- J = 5.500 m.
- BAS = 1.957 m.
- Spreaders = 2.
- High & Ultra High Modulus Carbon.
- Section Size 132mm x 280mm (TP52 GP Tooling).
- Tube Length 21.956 m.
- Estimated Bare Tube Weight* 84 kg.
- Mast finished in grand prix satin black 2-part polyurethane system.
- Masthead constructed in standard modulus carbon fibre laminate, auto clave cured and bonded into the spar.
- Main halyard on lock with bullets at first reef and full hoist.
- 2 x 1:1 Masthead Code/Spin halyards (inline – lower halyard to be locked).
- Composite forward mounted B&G wand socket.
- CNC machined drop in alloy FRO lock assembly with integral sheave box.
- Removable FR0 lock.
- CNC machined alloy headstay attachment to suit ECsix carbon headstay & stem fitting.
- Jib halyard lock.
- Backstay deflector entry ferrules located port & stbd within the vicinity of the headstay area.
- Ferrule & slot dead end on mast for a staysail cable tensioned from the deck.
- Two (2) sets of high modulus carbon fibre spreaders, TP52 aerofoil shape to suit 18° chain plate angle.
- Spreader angle of attack optimised for lowest windage in conjunction with North Sails flow analysis.
- Spreaders attached by machined spreader bars.
- Carbon moulded mainsail luff track bonded to the mast tube.
- Track reinforced at full hoist, 1st reef and high load areas.
- Standard SSNZ TP52 carbon bracket to suit 5 x displays (B&G 20/20 or similar).
Jack and Rig Adjustment System:
- Internal Jacking system with hydraulic jacking cylinder.
- One (1) Enerpac hand pump, complete with pressure gauge, and hose sized to suit.
- Mast base to have manual fwd/aft adjustment on forward face of baseplate.
- Diagonal shrouds externally adjustable.
- All wiring for lighting is lightweight aircraft type cabling.
- Mini VHF antenna at masthead.
Racing Box Boom:
- Inshore Standard Modulus, pre preg carbon/Nomex sandwich designed, engineered & optimised to meet minimum weight, maximum longitudinal stiffness and to maximise presented downwind area.
- Future proofing provision has been made in the boom for additional shell structure for fitting of a 1st reef nappy.
- 1 x OBE Reef sheave at the boom outboard end.
- 1 x IBE reef sheave in the gooseneck knuckle.
- Carbon vang strut supplied with the boom.
- Complete EC6 carbon rigging package including new generation Nanolite fittings and deck turnbuckles.
- Rigging Attachments:
- Diagonal rigging cables attached via spreader bar hangers with external adjustment.
- Cap shrouds fitted by internal bar tang with aerodynamic blanking fairings.
- All stays covered in black braided technora covers unless otherwise stated.
- RigPro performance running rigging package to the yacht.
- Package includes all sheets, halyards and strops.
- 1 x WINCH-AIR 300.3 ST.
- 1 x WINCH-AIR 300.3 ST AC LH 8425.39.0100 WINCH, C/O:IT.
- 1 x WINCH-B50.3STRFD.
- 1 x WINCH-B50.3 STR.
- 2 x WINCH-65.3STR UNDERDECK DRIVE.
- 1 x PIT WINCH THAT REPLACES F84395001 PART NUMBER TO BE ADVISED 8425.39.0100 WINCH, C/O:IT.
- All North and only used lightly in 2020.
- Square Top Mainsail 3Di RAW 780 19,600 Dpi.
- Jib Light 3Di RAW 880 12,600 Dpi.
- Jib Medium 3Di RAW 880 16,800 Dpi.
- Jib Heavy 3Di RAW 880 19,600 Dpi.
- Jib Heavy Weather OSR Max 3Di RAW 780 22,400 Dpi.
- Code 65 3Di Downwind 600 6,300 Dpi.
- A1 Asymmetric SuperLite/Kote SK 60 CTDR.
- A1.5 Asymmetric SuperLite/Kote SK 60 CTDR.
- A2 Asymmetric SuperLite/Kote SK 75 CTDR.
- Spinnaker Staysail NPL Code Xi Xi04 CD.
- GS – Genoa Staysail.