1966 Hatteras Convertible
1966 43' HATTERAS Sport Yacht Convertible Marina Del Rey California United States $29,000 USD
1966 43' HATTERAS Sport Yacht Convertible Marina Del Rey California United States
Great sports cruiser/fisher with a huge cockpit for entertaining or fishing, and very spacious and comfortable accommodations. Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 1966 43' HATTERAS Convertible Sport Yacht 1966 Hatteras Convertible yacht for sale in Marina Del Rey, California, USA today!
A solid classic in very nice condition. She's powered by twin Detroit 8v-53 diesels, and equipped with a 8kw Westerbeke generator, 24 mile radar and chart plotter, all maintained by a conscientious owner.
Great sports cruiser/fisher with a huge cockpit for entertaining or fishing, and very spacious and comfortable accommodations.
Enter via sliding doors to the spacious cockpit to the lower helm and the main salon, furnished with a settee and two easy chairs. The interior wood is mahogany, there is full vinyl headliner and marine ply sole with newer carpet. The salon has ample storage and is fitted with an icemaker and air conditioning units installed though currently not operational. DVD/CD player with radio (SD/45wx4 stereo with DP video 35 IX) and two speakers.
Moving forward and down, the inline galley is located to starboard. The sole here is hardwood parquet, and the galley is equipped with a Seaward Princess 3-burner electric stove with oven and rotisserie, Insignia microwave, Insignia full size AC refrigerator/freezer, 1/3hp SinkMaster garbage disposal unit, one SS sink with hot/cold pressure water and very good working counter and storage space.
To port across from the galley is the master stateroom, with a single berth below port-starboard and a slide out double berth above running fore-aft. A door leads from the master stateroom to aft access to the ceramic tiled head compartment, where there is an electric head, vanity and washbasin and separate stall shower. Forward of the head is the large v-berth with vanity and washbasin, and the anchor locker. The storage throughout is excellent, with a number of large drawers and lockers. Both staterooms are carpeted with the same fabric as the salon, and the head compartment sole is linoleum. There are two additional air conditioning units on this level of the vessel, both requiring freon for full functionality.
There is plenty of ventilation throughout, with abundant opening hatches and ports.
- Seaward Princess 3-burner stove with oven and rotisserie
- Insignia microwave
- Insignia full size AC refrigerator/freezer
- 1/3hp SinkMaster garbage disposal unit
- 1 x SS sink with hot/cold pressure water
- Very good working counter and storage space
- Excellent storage
- Hardwood parquet sole
- 4 x 8D batteries, 2 house and one for each engine, boxed
- Pro-Mariner 50 amp three bank battery charger
- 110v ac and 12v dc systems
- Dual ac 125v amp plugs and 1 phone plug
- 1 x 50 amp circuit breaker
- 7-circuit branch breaker 15-30 amp
- 1 vapor proof main battery selector switch and 1 vapor proof for generator
- Danforth compass at lower helm, Ritchie compass at upper helm
- Raytheon V850 color echosounder, GPS integrated upper helm
- Standard Horizon CP 1000C chartplotter/fishfinder/GPS lower helm
- Koden radar MD-3404/3440
- ICOM VHF lower helm, Polaris VHF upper helm
- Ceteck Power Helm 770 autopilot (non-op)
- 2 x fiberglass fuel tanks x 150 each
- 1 x 150 gals fiberglass water tank
- 1 x plastic holding tank 20 gals
Engines and Mechanical
- General Motors 8V53N twin diesel engines
- Port engine 2002 hours and starboard 2087 hours
- Dual "V" belts with steel pulleys
- Bolted steel engine mounts
- 1-Dahl fuel filter per engine plus Racors
- Steel exhaust piping with copper elbows
- Westerbeke 8BTD 8KW in line 3-cylinder generator with approx 1500 hours
- Transmissions Twin Disc MG 506 with gear ratio 1.93:1
- Hynautics steering
- Hull of hand laid reinforced fiberglass, hard chine modified V
- Raked stern with medium flare
- Fiberglass swim step with SS supports
- Fiberglass transom with transom door
- SS boarding ladder
- Bruce 20kg bow anchor with 300' 5/16" galvanized chain & rode
- Spade rudder, bronze
- Props 2 x 3-blade bronze, pitch 24/22
- Electric windlass
- Non-skid decks
- SS flybridge ladder
- Swivel helm chair upper helm
- Kayak included