Wandrin' Star - 1983 43' C & C YACHTS Landfall
Rock Hall Maryland United States $77,500 USD
Rock Hall Maryland United States
The C&C Landfall 43 is a unique cruiser with her sharp lines, rod rigging and big sailing area. She has the amenities of a comfortable cruiser but without sacrificing performance. As a Center Cockpit she has plenty of privacy and mid-ship cockpit makes it easy to move about the deck and provides excellent vision. With her abundant storage and elbow room, Wandrin' Star makes a great liveaboard. If you are looking for a do-everything yacht under $100g, you owe it to yourself to see Wandrin' Star.
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 1983 43' C & C YACHTS Landfall Cruising/Racing Sailboat Wandrin' Star yacht for sale in Rock Hall, Maryland, USA today!
Walkthru & Accommodations
We begin at the bow with a very large and comfy Vee Berth with a private entrance to the Head on port and across the entry is a large hanging locker and cabinet. Shelves along both hull sides in addition to two drawers under berth give guests plenty of storage. There is good light and ventilation with a large and smaller opening hatch and a single opening port. This is a very nice Vee Berth.
The port side forward head has a commode, sink and pullout shower. Besides the Vee berth entry, there is one to the Saloon as well. More well-designed ventilation with an opening hatch and port.
The Saloon follows aft with a "U" shaped dining area with a convertible settee/berth to port while the facing settee on starboard is long enough for adult napping. There are shelves and cabinets along both port and starboard hull sides. Ventilation is great with 3 large opening hatches and 2 opening ports.
The Galley follows aft on port that features a Contoure Convection Grill Microwave, a Force 10 2-burner Stove/Oven, double sinks and a gorgeous pullout, over/under Vitrilfridge Refrigeration/freezer. There is plenty of counter space.
Across on starboard, is the Nav Station with a great desk and a pull out seat. The Electrical Panel and Navigation Instruments are all within easy reach.
Running on starboard aft of the Nav Station is the Passageway to the aft Owner's Stateroom. There is a large Hanging Locker, storage cabinets and a large engine access panel. There is a fixed port toward the cockpit for additional light and an opening port on the hull side.
The Owner's Stateroom has a very large Queen Berth and an ensuite Head. as well as plenty of storage including a large Hanging Locker.at the entrance. There are 6 ports and an opening hatch (all opening) for fantastic ventilation and light. The Aft Head has a separate Shower Stall.
The centerline Companionway has 6 steps up to the Cockpit which is large enough for sailing, entertaining and napping and is protected by a bimini with full enclosure.
The C&C Landfall is a very comfortable cruiser with a good turn of speed.
- Hot/Cold Pressure Water
- AC/Heat Pump
- Memory Foam Mattresses in Vee and Aft Cabins
- New Saloon Cushion Foam and Covers
- New Force 10 2-Burner Stove and Oven
- New Contoure Convection Microwave
- New Vitrifigio Refrigerator and Separate Freezer Front Loading Drawers
The C&C 43 Landfall has both a 12 Volt Ship and a 120 Volt Shorepower systems. The Ship's System has 2 banks of batteries: an Engine Start and a House side
- 50' Shorepower Cable
- Batteries: 4 House 6V Golf Cart Interstate Deep Cycle & 2 Engine Start 12V Marine Batteries
- Heart Freedom 10 Inverter/Charger
- Westerbeke 8KW Generator with 3000 hours
- New generator thruhull, strainer & seawater pump '16
- Lights under Galley
Navigation and Electronics
- Compass at Binnacle
- Davis Windex at Masthead
- Garmin Knotmeter, Depthsounder
- Garmin Chartplotter/GPS
- Clock and Barometer
- Garmin VHF Radio
Sails & Rigging
The C&C Landfall 43 is a Mast Head, Double Spreader Sloop Rig with SS Rod Rigging.
- Hood Full Battened Mainsail with 2 Reef Points
- Lewmar ST Mainsail Electric Winch
- Lazy Jacks 2015
- Deck Mounted Traveller w/Lines led aft
- New Hyde 135% Genoa '16
- New Schaeffer Headsail Furling System
Hull and Deck plus Related Equipment
The Landfall 43 has a Solid Glass Hull
- Maxwell Electric Windlass
- Anchors with Chain and 3-Strand Nylon Rode
- Anchor Davit
- Electric Anchor Windlass
- Full Cockpit Enclosure with newer Eisenglass
- New Lifeline
- Deck Painted with Non-Skid
- Custom Built Arch with Dinghy Davits & Outboard Crane (Set up for Solar Panels)
- Custom Closed Cell Seat Cushions
- All new SS New Found Metals Opening Ports
- Replaced Fixed Ports
The Landfall 43 has a Fresh Water Cooled, 4-Cylinder, 58HP Westerbeke Diesel with 3,250 Hours.
- New Seacocks & Strainers for Generator, Engine, Galley Sink Drain and AC/Heat Pump
- Engine Wiring Harness '16
- Instrument Panel '16
- Velvet Drive Transmission 2014
- New Manual Toilets Installed in Forward and Aft Heads
- New Waste System Valve
- Installed Access Port for Thru Hulls