LAZY TIGER - 2006 43' 6" OYSTER MARINE LTD Oyster LD43
Hamble United Kingdom £234,950 GBP
Hamble United Kingdom
LAZY TIGER is a 2006 build Oyster LD43, powered from a pair of Yanmar 480hp diesel engines, on Hamilton 292 Jet drives for optimum manoeuvrability. She is fully equipped for extended cruising with Raymarine plotter, autopilot, radar, AIS, generator, air-co, heating, fuel polishers, solar panels for charging and a stunning teak interior. She has been professionally maintained to the highest standards and oozes elegance and style.Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2006 43' 6" OYSTER MARINE LTD Oyster LD43 Motor Yacht LAZY TIGER yacht for sale in Hamble, United Kingdom today!
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hull constructed in a composite structure using vinyl ester resin and a combination of e-glass, kevlar and carbon fiber.
- The hull gel coat is in dark blue with a gold cove line and single white boot top line with an off/white deck and superstructure.
- The side decks and forward coach roof are in GRP with a moulded pattern for improved grip.
- 2 x Yanmar 6LY3M-ETP 480hp diesels independently installed with water injected exhaust systems, starter batteries, electrics and plumbing.
- 2 x I5601E Yanmar tachometer displays.
- 2 x Hamilton 292 jet units are driven through ZF reduction gearboxes and lay shafts. There is a Hamilton Blue Arrow computerized control system for low speed maneuvering at the helm station operated by a `mouseboat’ controller including master control display and independent back up.
- The engine compartment insulated with specialist sound proofing material (completely replaced in 2017).
- Engine and generator noise blankets.
- Sea strainers for the engine cooling system moved aft (2017).
- Engine room service lights and an automatic fire extinguisher.
- Lenco Trim tabs with LED display at Helm.
- Increased trim tab size allowing for a flatter ride and increased performance.
- Flow sensors and temperature sensors on the engine cooling water.
- Electronic fuel gauges are fitted and displayed at Helm and 2 Racor fuel filters/water separators are fitted with alarms at the Helm.
- Bilge pumps – separate forward and aft automatic pumps are direct wired and there is a 3-way switch allowing on – off – automatic.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Maximum Speed approx. 27 knots.
- Cruising Speed approx. 22 knots.
- Circa. 500 hours on PORT/STBD engines as of September 2020.
- Dual Racor fuel polishers.
- Dual Racor twin filters (fitted July 2016).
- Yanmar 6LY3 engines service including filter, impellers, belts (June 2020).
- Generator serviced; top end gasket set fitted, 6 new valves, cylinder #1 repaired (May 2018).
Propulsion & Steering:
- Two Hamilton 292 water jets.
- ZF reduction gearboxes and lay shafts.
- Electric hydraulic steering.
- 4 x AGM House batteries of 360 amps total (replaced 2020).
- Engine battery starting bank – 300 amps (replaced 2015).
- Generator starting battery (replaced July 2019)
- Mastervolt MICC battery management system.
- Charging of house and engine batteries from both engine alternators. Port engine alternator is a 180amp Belmar with smart regulator.
- All batteries can be charged in addition by a Mastervolt 100amp charger.
- 12v DC electrical system with circuit breaker protection supplied via heavy-duty battery isolator switches.
- AC 220V system with protected ring main and dockside connection with 20m power cable.
- Double outlet sockets in saloon, forward cabin, galley and engine room.
- Mastervolt battery charger/inverter – 100amps/2kW (replaced 2020)
- Distribution panel with isolator and circuit breakers.
- Interior lighting in halogen, with additional saloon and forward cabin reading lights, chart table light and 6 x LED low-level cockpit lights.
- 12vdc socket in cockpit for dinghy inflator.
- Mastervolt Whisper 6000, 230v diesel generator with acoustic shield, remote controls and monitoring to battery charger, ring main and electric hob.
- Mastervolt generator controller (replaced 2020).
- Rogue wave Wifi range extender.
- MPPT 100 150 Blue Solar Charge Controller for the four solar panels located on the coach roof (fitted 2016).
- Raymarine security and docking cameras located; port side, starboard side and radar arch facing aft.
- Pressurized hot and cold water system to galley, WC and hot and cold deck shower in cockpit.
- Water is heated by engine Calorifier or a 200v immersion heater, or a separate diesel heater.
- Diesel central heating system connected to three radiators and three matrix air blowers.
- Galley sinks drain through separate outlet.
- Discharge pump for shower and heads washbasin.
- Fuel capacity 1660 liters (365 imperial gallons) in 2 baffled stainless steel tanks under each side deck each one is dedicated to 1 engine. A balance pipe is installed for interconnection of tanks if required.
- Water capacity 340 liters (75 imperial gallons) in an integral tank.
- WC holding tank with contents gauge, sea discharge and deck pump out facility.
- Raymarine E-Series sailing instrumentation with log, boat speed, depth (fitted 2016).
- Scantrust mast (fitted 2016).
- Raymarine E Series autopilot with hydraulic drive (fitted 2016).
- Raymarine Hybrid touch plotter with GPS antenna (fitted 2016).
- Raymarine HD Raydome (fitted 2016).
- Ray 240E VHF.
- Echopilot forward looking sonar.
- Horn controlled at nav. station.
- Platismo high speed compass with lighting.
- Remote controlled spotlight on mast.
- Raymarine AIS linked to the chart plotter.
- Raymarine anemometer.
- 3 x Windscreen wipers with speed control.
- Combination microwave with oven, and grill.
- Induction hob.
- Front opening stainless steel electric refrigerator.
- Counter surfaces in Avonite with double stainless steel galley sink and mixer tap delivering hot and cold water.
- Lockers for provisions and utensils and custom stowage for cutlery, crockery and glassware.
- Rubbish bin.
- Fisher & Paykel dishwasher with timber front.
- 1 x Push button freshwater with salt-water switch, Quiet Flush WC with valves for outboard discharge or holding tank.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Cruisair 16000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning to the saloon.
- 7000BTU Stowaway air-conditioning 240v 50Hz to the forward cabin.
- Low-level diesel heating system in saloon and galley (fitted 2017).
- 20” Flat screen TV and DVD player in main saloon.
- FM radio with CD speakers in the saloon and cockpit.
- 1 x 12v telephone charger socket.
Description of layout from forwards:
- The forward cabin has a large double berth with custom mattress on a base that hinges to give access to large under berth storage with a gas strut.
- Oyster lockers retrofitted both port and starboard in the main cabin (carried out 2017).
- There is an ample hanging locker with rail to port and to starboard, there is a vanity unit with drawers beneath and hanging locker.
- There are overhead lockers with lighting beneath on dimmer switches.
- There is a night screen on the overhead hatch. A full-length mirror is fitted on the inside of the forward cabin door.
Heads & Shower Compartment:
- The heads compartment is accessed from the galley.
- There is a vanity area in grey Avonite with integral washbasin with mixer tap and a mirror above. Beneath this is storage.
- The GRP moulding allows for a separate shower stall and integral mixer tap and shower rose.
- There is a fixed oval port and opening overhead hatch for fair weather ventilation.
- There is also a night screen.
- The heads is a Quiet Flush WC, which is push button.
- The galley is to port and is a half U with grey Avonite surfaces and a double sink and mixer tap supplying hot and cold water.
- There is a front opening fridge and plenty of stowage for utensils and provisions and dishwasher with timber front fitted flush with surrounding joinery.
- There is also custom stowage for cutlery, crockery and glassware with stainless steel fiddles together with a rubbish bin.
- Cooking is provided with a 220v 2-induction burner hob and combination microwave, which also has oven and grilling functions. There is an overhead hatch with sky screen.
- There is additional storage under the galley sole board.
- Step up to the helm station where there are 2 x shock dampened adjustable pilot seats with footrests for helmsman and pilot.
- The sole is raised on the port side to accommodate this.
- Navigation instruments and other operational controls are all in range of the helmsman.
- The Hamilton Blue Arrow control is there together with throttle controls and individual single lever throttle/water jet controls.
- Controls are here for the electric windscreen wipers with freshwater wash for the forward windscreens.
- This area incorporates a countertop for chart use, together with flat screen display and DVD system.
- The saloon has sofas port and starboard in blue Alcantara and the cabin sole as elsewhere is in teak and holly.
- The whole saloon sofa areas both port and starboard are hinged to allow access to the machinery beneath.
- 2 custom joinered saloon tables on high quality table legs that could be dropped to form an additional two single berths (original tables available).
- There are port and starboard electric pop down windows either side of the substantial door into the cockpit.
- There are 2 hatches with sky screens, rear door curtain on tracks and side window blinds in UV protective fabric.
- The aft cockpit has lots of seating space port and starboard with a large varnished teak table with a refrigerated interior.
- It leads directly to the swim deck with a fold down door in the center of the stern for easy access.
- It has a removable canopy system, which has been extended so that the cockpit can be used in a wide array of conditions (fitted 2017).
- Two man over board buoys.
- Space for 4 Person life raft that fits into lockers.
- 20kg Lewmar Delta anchor.