Tortuga Blanca - 2004 43' 3" MENORQUIN 130
Deale Maryland $199,000 USD
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this yacht for sale in today!
"TORTUGA BLANCA" is a beautiful Menorquin 130. There is an old world charm that makes her a stand alone in most any harbor. Her beautiful sheer, tall plum bow and rounded stern are predominant features as you approach. Though traditional in looks above the waterline, below the water she has a modern hull providing good fuel economy and a comfortable ride.
As you step aboard there is a grand stern platform with two steps leading into the cockpit through a solid teak transom door. Now in the cockpit you will find it to be very eye pleasing rounded aft and with the available floor space large enough for a dining table that when open fully will seat six comfortably. Protection from the elements is provided by full length hardtop. Engine room access is provided with a hatch in the center floor area to provide access without disrupting those in the wheelhouse. There are four solid teak and glass bi-fold doors that provide access to the wheelhouse and when fully open the entire wheelhouse becomes part of the cockpit, making this a great entertaining area.
Moving forward you will notice the wide, clear side decks. There are high bulwarks capped in teak with a continuous stainless steel hand rail and bow pulpit. More security is provided inboard with stainless steel handrails on the wheelhouse and forward coach roof. There is a large forward lazarette located just aft of the anchor platform and windlass. This provides additional storage forward as well as a location for 4 dedicated batteries serving the windlass and thruster.
In the wheelhouse you will note a great panoramic view of your surroundings. To your port side is a large L-shaped settee that opens to provide extra sleeping or great lounging area when at rest. The cushions are made of a soft blue "Alcantara" fabric which is both extremely durable and soft to the touch. Directly across from the settee is a refrigerator. Starboard is the helm which is very conveniently laid out with all the latest in navigation, engine controls and great visibility.
Descending three wide, easy steps you are now in the dining / galley area. At this time you realize that this boat is about quality workmanship, style and comfort. With the abundant use of teak and a fit and finish that is next to none one gets a warm cozy feeling. To your starboard side is the galley and dining area. There is an L-shaped settee with storage above and below. The dining table is fixed with storage beneath and a beautiful inlay in the top. The cushions are of a light beige "Alcantara" fabric.
Moving forward into the owner’s stateroom you are once again greeted with more beautiful woodwork. The center piece of this cabin is a queen size island berth with a basket weave teak headboard flanked by two swivel chrome wall lamps. The mattress is an innerspring for comport and beneath the berth are two louvered doors leading to a large storage area. On both port and starboard sides are beautifully finished wardrobes for clothing storage.
Back out in the salon to the port forward side is access to the head. This area is large and bright. The space is primarily white with abundant use of teak for the cabinetry and trim to continue the theme of the rest of the boat. The countertop is made of light colored "Silestone" with storage located beneath. The head is an electric vacu-flush style "Tecma" unit for easy, quiet push button convince. The shower area is large and shares space with the head and closes from the rest of this area with a three piece sliding door for the convenience of use and cleaning.
Moving out of the head and aft you enter the guest cabin. Here you have two large single berths one low with storage beneath and one high with large a large locker and drawers. Directly outboard is a large hanging locker and just aft of this is more shelf storage closed with louvered doors.
Natural light and ventilation are provided by eight opening ports, a large overhead hatch, three opening windows and the full width opening doors. All cabins are also provided with both heat and air conditioning. The wood used through out the boat is teak with the cabin sole made of mahogany and holly for contrast. The counter tops in both the head and galley are of a light colored "Silestone".
This boat is a show stopper and a must see for a seriously interested party.
The galley is located to starboard with all the needed essentials for preparing a gourmet meal when underway or entertaining at the end of a long day. The counter tops are made of easy to care for "Silestone". For the hot side of things there is a "Kenyon" three burner ceramic cook top. For keeping things cold there are (2) refrigerators, one under counter unit as well as a second refrigerator that is located in the wheelhouse. Clean up is made easy with a large stainless steel sink. Storage for food and galley essentials is plentiful with cabinets located above and below.
- VHF ICOM 502
- Tridata ST 60 Raymarine
- Autopilot ST 7001+ Raymarine
- Raystar 120 WAAS GPS
- Garmin GPSMAP 4208
- Bow Thruster Control
- Spotlight Controls
- Air Horn Controls
- Generator Controls
- Engine Controls
- Engine Gauges (Full set gauges, lights & alarms)
- Dry Exhaust Alarm
- Windlass Controls
- Bilge Pump Switches, Alarms and Lights
- Breaker Panel
- Battery Switches
- Fuel Gauge
- Fresh Water Gauge
- (1) 50 Amp Service
- (1) 50 Amp Entrance Breaker w/ Water Tight Cover
- (2) 30 Amp 50' Power Cords
- Y-Adaptor for 2-30 Amp 120 Volt to (1) 50 Amp
- 120V. Breaker Panel (Panel-tronics) (1) 50 Amp Service w/ Intrical Cross Over for Generator & Inverter Interface w/ Built-in Amp & Volt Meter
- Battery Charger (Mastervolt) 50 AH
- 9 GFCE Protected Receptacles
- 12V. DC Breaker Panels
- (2) 16,000 BTU Reverse Cycle Heat Pumps (A/C)
- Batteries (10) Group 27 (New)
- Battery Parallel Switch
- Water Heater (120V. with Engine Heat Exchanger)
- Bow Thruster (New)
- Extended Hardtop (Covers Complete Cockpit)
- Anchor Platform (2) Anchor Rollers
- Windlass Lafrons
- Stainless Steel Claw Anchor (44lb)
- Stainless Steel Anchor Rode ( 260' x 12 mm Stainless Steel Chain)
- Stainless Steel Bow Pulpit W/ Stainless Steel Side Rails to Cockpit w/ Port and Starboard Boarding Gates
- Stern Rails Stainless Steel w/ Teak Cap
- Salt Water Deck Wash
- Shore Water Hook Up
- Built-In Folding Fender Racks
- Remote Operated Spot/ Flood Light
- Running Lights
- Anchor Light
- Foredeck Lounging Pads (64 Square Feet)
- Cockpit Shower (Hot & Cold)
- Windshield Wipers & Windshield Washers
- Swim Platform
- Swim Ladder (Stainless Steel and Teak)
- USCG Approved Safety Gear
Engines and Mechanical System
- Volvo Diesel Engines (2) D6-310EVC (837 Hrs)
- Bilge Pumps (3)
- Automatic Halon Fire Extinguishing System
- Air Conditioning (2) 16,000 BTU Reverse Cycle Heat Pump
- Electric Head (Tecma)
- Holding Tank w/ gauge, "Y" Valve & Masserator Pump for Overboard Discharge (40 Gallon Plastic)
- Hydraulic Wheel Steering
- Bow Thruster
- Remote Manual Fuel Shut Off Valves
- Remote Fuel Water Separators
- Hull Solid Fiberglass Reinforced w/ Fiberglass Stringers
- Hull Color (White)
- Deck Solid Fiberglass
- Deck, Cabin Top, Side Decks & Cockpit Molded Slip Resistant Pattern
- Extended Hardtop
- Integrated Fiberglass Swim Platform
- Bulkheads and All Internal Cabinetry Made From Iroko Teak and Iroko Teak Ply
- All Interior Woodwork (NEW September 2019 Varnished)
- Windows and Portholes Constructed of Anodized Aluminum & Safety Glass
- Built to CE Class B Standards
- Teak Cap Rail (NEW September 2019 Varnish complete strip, stainless off, re-varnished)