TEMERITY - 2017 43' 1" AQUA STAR Aquastar 430 Aft Cabin
Lymington United Kingdom £425,000 GBP
Lymington United Kingdom
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised B – “Offshore” with a crew limit of 8 (or Cat C – whichever is appropriate)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Glass fibre construction using isophthalic gelcoat and clear resins.
- Extensive network of longitudinal and transverse stringers.
- Deck is a sandwich construction with high-density balsa core and ply.
- GRP fixed hardtop.
- GRP keel shoe.
- Hull epoxy coated.
- Blue hull paint.
- Gel coat to superstructure.
- Teak cockpit sole.
- Nonslip paint to side decks and transom.
- Rubber ‘D’ fendering just above water line.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 2 x 400hp Yanmar 6LY-CR 400 6 cylinder diesel engines.
- Common rail direct injection, four stroke, turbo charged engine.
- Yanmar KMH61AG- MV gearboxes ratio 2.43:1
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – Port: 162 Starboard: 159 (as of October 4th).
- Engine last serviced 2019.
- Cruising speed – 20kts.
- Maximum speed – 28kts.
- Fuel consumption at cruising speed – 75 L per hour.
- Fleet guard fuel/water separators for engines and generator.
- Fleet guard alarms.
- HMI exhaust alarm.
- rope cutters to shafts.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Stainlees Steel shafts 4.45cm x 325cm.
- Aquaquad 4 bladed 24” x 28 “props.
- Yanmar JC20 inboard joystick docking system.
- Yanmar Vessel control system with electronic single lever/ joystick controls and bow thruster.
- Wesmar hydralic fin stabilisers with CPS 1000 electronic gyro controller.
- Vetus bow thruster.
- Sea-star hydraulic steering with adjustable tilt wheel.
- Bennett trim tabs.
- 12V DC electrical system.
- 240V AC circuits supplied from shore power or Generator
- Full circuit breaker protection.
- 24V plug sockets throughout.
- 4 x USB ports.
- 4 x battery banks with isolator switches.
- 2 x 200 amp engine start batteries.
- 3 x 110 amp deep cycle domestic batteries
- 2 x 180 amp winch/bow thruster batteries.
- 1 x 75 amp generator battery.
- Newmar Phase Three smart charger.
- 2 x 12 V alternators.
- One alternator per engine.
- 7 KVA Kohler generator with remote start and alarms/cut outs for over heat and low oil pressure.
- Remote digital panel with low oil pressure sender.
- 240-volt shore supply with ring main and 30amp battery charger.
- Shore power cable.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Pressurised hot and cold water system.
- Calorifier powered from either; thermostatically controlled electric immersion heater or with the engine coolant when underway.
- Fresh water screen washers.
- Jabsco Par Max 3 pressure pump.
- 1 x automatic bilge pump with float switch (3700 gallons per hour).
- 2 x Automatic bilge pumps with float switch (800 gallons per hour).
- Power supply independent of the domestic master supply.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Total capacity of 1,773 litres (390 gallons).
- 2 x Marine grade aluminium tanks.
- Fuel transfer pump.
- 2 x Fuel fillers.
- Total capacity of 320 litres (70 gallons).
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Holding tank 42 litres (9 gallons).
- Holding tank breather filter.
- Deck discharge.
- Three-way valve.
Navigation & Communication Equipment
- Raymarine ES 127 Series 12” multi-function display (radar/chart plotter) with GPS antenna.
- Raymarine Quantum Q24C scanner.
- Raymarine speed and depth sounder.
- Raymarine P70R autopilot.
- Raymarine Ray 260E DSC VHF radio with AIS receiver.
- Radar reflectors.
- Plastimo compass.
- Navigation lights including chart light.
- Digital yacht WiFi pack.
- Kenyon 2 ring electric hob.
- ECS extractor fan.
- Whirlpool dishwasher.
- Soba Babynova 1000 washing machine.
- Sharp combination microwave oven.
- Waeco top loading freezer.
- Isotherm refrigerator with freezer.
- Isotherm draw fridge.
- Makefast electric sunroof.
- Bainbridge Ceramic griddle.
- 2 x Jabsco electric flushing marine heads.
- Wema tank monitor.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspacher D5 airtronic diesel fired heating.
- Outlets in all cabins and saloon.
- Samsung flat screen TV on rise and fall system in deck saloon.
- KVH TracVision TV3 marine satellite TV system with Skybox.
- Kenwood stereo radio/CD player
- 2 x Kenwood saloon speakers.
- LED cabin lights.
- Overhead cockpit lights.
- Engine compartment lights.
- Blue downlights in master.
- Reading lights.
- Standalone fixed lamp (saloon).
Summary of Accommodation:
- 5 berths in 2 cabins plus deck saloon.
- Luxurious high gloss mahogany and maple interior with teak/holly galley flooring, leather deck saloon upholstery and Venetian blinds in all cabins.
- Good stowage throughout boat including generous hanging wardrobes and numerous lockers in both the cabins and on deck.
Description of layout from forwards:
- Scissor-action twin berths (convert to double berth when brought together).
- Skylight-hatch with sunblind.
- Hanging locker.
- Venetian blinds.
- Fitted lockers.
- Head compartment to port with electric head.
- Wash hand basin.
- Shower with mixer tap.
- Heated towel rail.
- Opening Port hole.
- Extractor fan.
- Direct access from forward cabin and seconds as guest head.
- Full beam galley.
- Twin stainless steel sinks.
- Corian worktop.
- Stainless steel fiddles.
- Steps lead up from galley to the light and airy deck saloon.
- Comfortable U-shaped dinette arrangement to starboard (occasional single berth).
- Large opening skylight with sun blind above and opening side windows.
- Freestanding armchair.
- Built in sideboard incorporating audio/visual equipment opposite.
Mater Aft Cabin:
- Companionway steps down to full beam master aft cabin.
- Large, side transom windows.
- Central, double berth.
- Vanity unit/desk.
- En-suite heads compartment to starboard with Jabsco electric flushing marine toilet, wash basin and heated towel rail.
- Separate shower cubicle on port side.
- Access to engine compartment via central hatch in deck saloon floor and inspection hatch under aft cabin companionway steps.
- Steps up from deck saloon to raised aft deck cockpit with fixed GRP hardtop, incorporating electrically opening sunroof.
- Double helm seat and console to starboard with small Isotherm drawer fridge under seat.
- Chart table and navigator’s seat incorporating BBQ griddle with cover opposite.
- Comfortable U-shaped al-fresco seating area with teak table.
- Excellent access to wide side decks via gates on either side, with stainless steel wrap-around guardrails, incorporating midship gates.
- 2 x windscreen wipers/washers.
- Cockpit steps down to integral bathing platform with stainless steel folding boarding ladder.
- Transom bathing shower.
- Stainless steel ensign staff.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- 15kg Bruce anchor with galvanised chain
- Secondary chain stop.
- 1000W electric anchor windlass.
- Warps and fenders.
- Boat hook.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Blue, canvas aft cockpit hardtop curtains with windows.
- Cockpit seat cushions.
- Forward windscreen cover.
- Bimini top.
- Crewsaver ISO Ocean 6 man valise life raft stored in purpose made cockpit locker.
- Sea-Fire automatic fire extinguishing system in engine compartment (date not verified).
- 3 x ABC Dry Powder 2kg (date not verified).
- 2 x ABC Dry Powder 1kg (date not verified).
- Fire blanket.