2017 43' 1" AQUA STAR Motor Yacht Aquastar 430 Aft Cabin Lymington United Kingdom £399,950 GBP
2017 43' 1" AQUA STAR Motor Yacht Aquastar 430 Aft Cabin Lymington United Kingdom
Barely unwrapped! 2017 Aquastar 430 Aft Cabin motor yacht TEMERITY is powered by twin Yanmar 6LY CR -400hp diesel engines with Joystick control! High teens cruising speed with; bow thruster, stabilisers, heating, satellite TV, digital Wifi pack, Kohler generator and a huge electronics package. The spacious and refreshing interior is a certainly a safe haven that will make time fly!
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2017 43' 1" AQUA STAR Aquastar 430 Aft Cabin Motor Yacht Semi-Displacement TEMERITY yacht for sale in Lymington, United Kingdom today!
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised B – “Offshore” with a crew limit of 8 (or Cat C – whichever is appropriate)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Glass fibre construction using isophthalic gelcoat and clear resins.
- Extensive network of longitudinal and transverse stringers.
- Deck is a sandwich construction with high-density balsa core and ply.
- GRP fixed hardtop.
- GRP keel shoe.
- Hull epoxy coated.
- Blue hull paint.
- Gel coat to superstructure.
- Teak cockpit sole.
- Nonslip paint to side decks and transom.
- Rubber ‘D’ fendering just above water line.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 2 x 400hp Yanmar 6LY-CR 400 6 cylinder diesel engines.
- Common rail direct injection, four stroke, turbo charged engine.
- Yanmar KMH61AG- MV gearboxes ratio 2.43:1
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – Port: 162 Starboard: 159 (as of October 4th).
- Engine last serviced 2019.
- Cruising speed – 20kts.
- Maximum speed – 28kts.
- Fuel consumption at cruising speed – 75 L per hour.
- Fleet guard fuel/water separators for engines and generator.
- Fleet guard alarms.
- HMI exhaust alarm.
- rope cutters to shafts.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Stainlees Steel shafts 4.45cm x 325cm.
- Aquaquad 4 bladed 24” x 28 “props.
- Yanmar JC20 inboard joystick docking system.
- Yanmar Vessel control system with electronic single lever/ joystick controls and bow thruster.
- Wesmar hydralic fin stabilisers with CPS 1000 electronic gyro controller.
- Vetus bow thruster.
- Sea-star hydraulic steering with adjustable tilt wheel.
- Bennett trim tabs.
- 12V DC electrical system.
- 240V AC circuits supplied from shore power or Generator
- Full circuit breaker protection.
- 24V plug sockets throughout.
- 4 x USB ports.
- 4 x battery banks with isolator switches.
- 2 x 200 amp engine start batteries.
- 3 x 110 amp deep cycle domestic batteries
- 2 x 180 amp winch/bow thruster batteries.
- 1 x 75 amp generator battery.
- Newmar Phase Three smart charger.
- 2 x 12 V alternators.
- One alternator per engine.
- 7 KVA Kohler generator with remote start and alarms/cut outs for over heat and low oil pressure.
- Remote digital panel with low oil pressure sender.
- 240-volt shore supply with ring main and 30amp battery charger.
- Shore power cable.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Pressurised hot and cold water system.
- Calorifier powered from either; thermostatically controlled electric immersion heater or with the engine coolant when underway.
- Fresh water screen washers.
- Jabsco Par Max 3 pressure pump.
- 1 x automatic bilge pump with float switch (3700 gallons per hour).
- 2 x Automatic bilge pumps with float switch (800 gallons per hour).
- Power supply independent of the domestic master supply.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Total capacity of 1,773 litres (390 gallons).
- 2 x Marine grade aluminium tanks.
- Fuel transfer pump.
- 2 x Fuel fillers.
- Total capacity of 320 litres (70 gallons).
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Holding tank 42 litres (9 gallons).
- Holding tank breather filter.
- Deck discharge.
- Three-way valve.
Navigation & Communication Equipment
- Raymarine ES 127 Series 12” multi-function display (radar/chart plotter) with GPS antenna.
- Raymarine Quantum Q24C scanner.
- Raymarine speed and depth sounder.
- Raymarine P70R autopilot.
- Raymarine Ray 260E DSC VHF radio with AIS receiver.
- Radar reflectors.
- Plastimo compass.
- Navigation lights including chart light.
- Digital yacht WiFi pack.
- Kenyon 2 ring electric hob.
- ECS extractor fan.
- Whirlpool dishwasher.
- Soba Babynova 1000 washing machine.
- Sharp combination microwave oven.
- Waeco top loading freezer.
- Isotherm refrigerator with freezer.
- Isotherm draw fridge.
- Makefast electric sunroof.
- Bainbridge Ceramic griddle.
- 2 x Jabsco electric flushing marine heads.
- Wema tank monitor.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspacher D5 airtronic diesel fired heating.
- Outlets in all cabins and saloon.
- Samsung flat screen TV on rise and fall system in deck saloon.
- KVH TracVision TV3 marine satellite TV system with Skybox.
- Kenwood stereo radio/CD player
- 2 x Kenwood saloon speakers.
- LED cabin lights.
- Overhead cockpit lights.
- Engine compartment lights.
- Blue downlights in master.
- Reading lights.
- Standalone fixed lamp (saloon).
Summary of Accommodation:
- 5 berths in 2 cabins plus deck saloon.
- Luxurious high gloss mahogany and maple interior with teak/holly galley flooring, leather deck saloon upholstery and Venetian blinds in all cabins.
- Good stowage throughout boat including generous hanging wardrobes and numerous lockers in both the cabins and on deck.
Description of layout from forwards:
- Scissor-action twin berths (convert to double berth when brought together).
- Skylight-hatch with sunblind.
- Hanging locker.
- Venetian blinds.
- Fitted lockers.
- Head compartment to port with electric head.
- Wash hand basin.
- Shower with mixer tap.
- Heated towel rail.
- Opening Port hole.
- Extractor fan.
- Direct access from forward cabin and seconds as guest head.
- Full beam galley.
- Twin stainless steel sinks.
- Corian worktop.
- Stainless steel fiddles.
- Steps lead up from galley to the light and airy deck saloon.
- Comfortable U-shaped dinette arrangement to starboard (occasional single berth).
- Large opening skylight with sun blind above and opening side windows.
- Freestanding armchair.
- Built in sideboard incorporating audio/visual equipment opposite.
Mater Aft Cabin:
- Companionway steps down to full beam master aft cabin.
- Large, side transom windows.
- Central, double berth.
- Vanity unit/desk.
- En-suite heads compartment to starboard with Jabsco electric flushing marine toilet, wash basin and heated towel rail.
- Separate shower cubicle on port side.
- Access to engine compartment via central hatch in deck saloon floor and inspection hatch under aft cabin companionway steps.
- Steps up from deck saloon to raised aft deck cockpit with fixed GRP hardtop, incorporating electrically opening sunroof.
- Double helm seat and console to starboard with small Isotherm drawer fridge under seat.
- Chart table and navigator’s seat incorporating BBQ griddle with cover opposite.
- Comfortable U-shaped al-fresco seating area with teak table.
- Excellent access to wide side decks via gates on either side, with stainless steel wrap-around guardrails, incorporating midship gates.
- 2 x windscreen wipers/washers.
- Cockpit steps down to integral bathing platform with stainless steel folding boarding ladder.
- Transom bathing shower.
- Stainless steel ensign staff.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- 15kg Bruce anchor with galvanised chain
- Secondary chain stop.
- 1000W electric anchor windlass.
- Warps and fenders.
- Boat hook.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Blue, canvas aft cockpit hardtop curtains with windows.
- Cockpit seat cushions.
- Forward windscreen cover.
- Bimini top.
- Crewsaver ISO Ocean 6 man valise life raft stored in purpose made cockpit locker.
- Sea-Fire automatic fire extinguishing system in engine compartment (date not verified).
- 3 x ABC Dry Powder 2kg (date not verified).
- 2 x ABC Dry Powder 1kg (date not verified).
- Fire blanket.