ZIP-A-DEE - 2015 42' YELLOWFIN Center Console
St. Petersburg Florida $605,000 USD
St. Petersburg Florida
ZIP-A-DEE has served as a tender for a larger sport fish in the Bahamas as well as a family fishing boat on the west coast of Florida. She was thoughtful and extensively rigged for travel, towing, fishing and live baiting.
NEW ENGINES Mercury Verado 400HP installed 4/2020 with 5 year warranty.
The 42 has a large platform to work with. Her cockpit offers access to the lazarette and live well sump pump system as well as fuel tank management and filters. She has a transom livewell, aft leaning post seat livewell tackle drawers on either side of the leaning post as well as a diesel generator along with its three Lebroc helm seats.
The console features a center steering wheel and a complete array of Simrad electronics and vessel controls.
She has the fish console that has a lounge with large storage under in front of the console. The insulated storage bin as been divided creating two large storage compartments.
She has a bow thruster, highly customized gap tower with full electronics, kite/ deep drop reel plugs forward and aft on both sides, a custom sea chest with three pumps to feed the livewells, custom heavy duty stainless towing eye and numerous other upgrades.
- Ship’s AC/DC distribution service panel \n
- Custom shelving outboard and center line \n
- Overhead Lighting \n
- Sea-dec Flooring \n
- Storage under bunks \n
- Freshwater head with holding tank \n
- Full standup shower \n
- Sink with vanity and storage under \n
- Port light \n
Deck and Hull Equipment
- Flush mount pull-up cleats \n
- Matterhorn white gel coat \n
- Stainless hardware throughout \n
- Under gunnel PDF storage with canvas covers \n
- Extra rod holders on each side \n
- Hubbel deep drop/kite reel plugs forward and aft \n
- Yellowfin under gunnel Rowan boxes port and starboard \n
- 5-drawer tackle station \n
- 3-drawer tackle station \n
- 6-cup holders \n \n
- 2-Simrad 16” EVO Touch 2 Multifunction displays \n
- Simrad 6K-4’ open array Radar \n
- BSM 3-Chirp Transducer \n
- Simrad AP 2404 Autopilot \n
- Standard Horizon VHF with RAM mic in tower \n
- Simrad 8” EVO Touch MFD in tower networked to main units \n
- Compass \n
- Fusion 200 Bluetooth/Sirius Weather Stereo \n
- 2-JL Audio Subs, 6-JL Audio Speakers, 1-JL Audio Amp \n \n
- 110/12V \n
- 6kW approximately 100 hours \n
- Battery Charger \n
- Battery On/Off switches/parallel switch \n
ZIP-A-DEE has been lightly used and fished she is throughly rigged and ready for any type of fishing. She has been rack storage kept since new with bi-annual waxing and regular engine maintenance.\n
Boat is available for showing in St. Petersburg.\n