2017 42' X YACHTS Cruising Sailboat Xc 42 Lymington United Kingdom £420,000 GBP
2017 42' X YACHTS Cruising Sailboat Xc 42 Lymington United Kingdom
From 2017 - but she looks fresh out the wrapper! This X-Yachts Xc 42 has been lovingly cared for by her owners and was set up by an experienced cruiser to make sailing a doddle. In-boom furling and electric winches prove this. Below decks, she is super cool with light oak interior.
- Berth at Berthon Lymington Marina paid until March 31st 2022. Available via separate negotiation.
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2017 42' X YACHTS Xc 42 Cruising Sailboat SKEDADDLE yacht for sale in Lymington, United Kingdom today!
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hull is polyester resin/sandwich construction, using a vinylester resin system in the outer skin layer.
- Foam core.
- Solid monolithic laminate around the keel structure, rudderstock, through hull fittings, sail drive and bow thruster.
- 3-layers of epoxy primer followed by spray applied copper coat from new.
- Modification from standard to the forward bulkhead, which was made to be watertight with a drain valve.
- Deck is hand laid full sandwich construction; the foam provides strength and insulation with added carbon fibre reinforcements.
- 9mm vacuum applied teak decks.
Keel & Rudder:
- Cast iron fin keel with antimony lead L-bulb.
- Bulb bolted and glued to fin.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Volvo Penta D2-55 4 cylinder direct injection diesel engine.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – approx. 430 as of July 2021.
- Engine last serviced - July 2021.
- Cruising speed – approx. 7 knots @ 2500rpm.
- Maximum speed – approx. 8 knots @ 3000rpm.
- Fuel consumption at cruising speed – approx. 6.5 litres per hour.
- Range @ cruising speed – approx. 270Nm.
- Full maintenance record from new available.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Volvo 130S sail drive with gear ratio of 2.19:1.
- 3-bladed 18” Flex-O-Fold folding propeller.
- Ambassador marine rope cutter.
- Max Power retractable bow thruster.
- 12vDC domestic system with 220v ring main from shore power.
- 3 x 12V 130Ah AGM service batteries under saloon seating.
- 1 x 12V 70Ah AGM engine start battery.
- Mastervolt Phoenix 12V 50A battery charger.
- 12V 115A engine alternator.
- 3 x 240V sockets – 1 x galley, 1 x next to TV switch in saloon, 1 x owner’s heads.
- Victron battery monitor system.
- Inverter to power TV.
- Redbox WIFI booster and wand.
- USB points in cabins & nav. station.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Pressurised hot and cold water.
- 30L calorifier – heated via engine or 240V when connected to shore power.
- Manual fresh water foot pump at galley sink.
- Cockpit shower mixer tap.
- 1 x Manual bilge pump.
- 1 x Automatic electric bilge pump.
- Dometic electric full gauges for holding tanks in both heads.
- 1 x 250L aluminium tank.
- Located below port aft cabin berth.
- Fitted with an inspection hatch and internal baffles.
- 5 x Stainless steel tanks located below the main cabin floor.
- Total capacity of 520L.
- Each tank is fitted with inspection hatches and internal baffles.
Blackwater holding tanks:
- 2 x PVC holding tanks.
- 4 x Raymarine I70s above companionway.
- 1 x Raymarine I70 on port binnacle.
- 1 x Raymarine P70 autopilot display, with EV400, with linear T2 drive mounted to the quadrant.
- 1 x Raymarine eS Series Hybrid touch plotter, radar and AIS.
At chart table:
- 1 x Raymarine I70.
- Echomax active radar reflector.
- Raymarine Ray260E VHF at chart table.
- AIS650 transceiver linked to chart plotter.
- Isotherm 85L front opening fridge.
- Bosch 220v microwave fitted behind cupboard door in galley.
- Electric solenoid gas switch & manual override.
- Selection of crockery and cutlery.
- Separate shower in forward heads.
- Pullout shower in aft heads.
- 2 x Jabsco manual toilets (serviced 2021).
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspacher D5 diesel heating with 6 outlets.
- Fusion PAR 150W cockpit speakers fitted to stereo.
- Two speakers, port & starboard saloon.
- Toshiba LED flat screen digital TV with built-in DVD player.
- Golmex 200mm TV aerial at top of mast.
- Bluetooth stereo behind starboard saloon backrest (in front of chart table).
- LED lighting throughout.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 6 berths in 3 double cabins. In addition, saloon can sleep 2.
- Joinery is light oak with walnut floorboards. The first Xc 42 with this internal joinery.
- Chic grey Alcantara upholstery in saloon and fore cabin.
- Aft cabins in Nantes grey/white upholstery.
- Sprung mattress with topper in owner’s cabin.
- Fractional double spreader silver anodized aluminium mast.
- Furling boom by Furlerboom painted light grey – GRP with carbon mandrel.
- Spinnaker pole – full length, track on.
- Permanently rigged preventer with additional lines in starboard cockpit locker.
- 2 x Andersen 58ST electric primary winches.
- 2 x Andersen 46ST secondary winches.
- 2 x Andersen 46ST halyard winches on coach roof (1 x electric).
- North Norlam dyneema fully battened main. 54.6m2.
- North Norlam dyneema jib 108% vertical battens. 46.7m2.
- Sails laundered winter 2020.
- Curved aluminium frame with hardened glass windscreen.
- Stainless steel and teak bow sprit with attachment for asymmetric spinnaker.
- Stainless steel bow boarding ladder.
- LED cockpit lighting in boom.
- Brass clock & barometer.
- Electronically operated swim platform with storage for liferaft and bathing ladder.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Rocna anchor 25kg.
- Quick Lewmar anchor windlass with remote in bow locker.
- 40m chain & 50m anchor warp (chain markers renewed 2020).
- Pontoon mooring fenders (currently attached to berth).
- Boat hook.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Dark grey canvas sprayhood above windscreen.
- Grey canvas cover for genoa on forestay.
- Grey canvas cover over boom.
- 2 x Dark grey canvas wheel covers.
- Dark grey canvas cockpit table cover.
- Full grey cockpit tent with windows.
- Grey winch covers.
- Saloon & chart table cover protector.
- Sail bags.
Tender & Outboard:
- Stainless steel removable davits.
- Mount for outboard on stern.
- Plastimo Trans Ocean liferaft.
- LED nav. lights.
- Ocean EPIRB.
- 2 x Horseshoe buoys.
- Emergency tiller.
- Grab bag.
- First aid kit.
- Liferaft (out of service).
- Fire extinguishers throughout.