Blue Fin - 2000 42' POST
Lantana Florida United States $319,995 USD
Lantana Florida United States
"BLUEFIN" 2001 Post 42' Sport Fish
New to the Market
With all the brokerage boats on the market that need a massive amount of work, here is something that just requires you to bring your personal effects and start enjoying the boating lifestyle. The owner of "Blue Fin" is an extremely knowledgeable boat owner and she has had only the best care throughout.
Located at Palm Beach Yacht Center in Lantana. Easy to show anytime!Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2001 42' POST Sport Fisherman Blue Fin yacht for sale in Lantana, Florida, USA today!
***Pay special attention to the re-fit list. These are substantial upgrades and renewal of expensive equipment.
- Full paint job, hull is ice blue, topsides are stark white (2019)
- New enclosure EX2CY (2020) Admiral Canvas
- New cockpit sunshade with carbon fiber poles (2020) Admiral Canvas
- New 2x Blue Water varnished Helm Seats
- New All Exterior cushions (2020) Admiral Canvas
- Fresh bottom job (2020)
- New cutlass bearings, shafts, stuffings boxes and props tuned (2020)
- New Garmin 8612 XSV 2 screens (2020)
- New 4’ Garmin Open Array Radar (2020)
- New Teak Decks, Covering and Coaming Boards (2020)
- New LG Refrigerator/ Freezer (2020)
- New Imitrex Sine Wave Inverter (2020)
- New Luma Tech Underwater lights (2020)
- New Luma Tech Spreader Lights (2020)
- New 42’ Samsung framed TV (2020)
- New AB Tender w/ 20hp Tohatsu (2019)
- Steering completely rebuilt (2020)
- Rupp Outriggers rebuilt (2020)
- New Stainless Steel Anchor and Stainless Steel Chain (2020)
- New JL audio (2020)
- Garmin 8612 ‘ XSV
- Garmin 4’ Open Array Radar
- Robertson AP 22 Auto Pilot
- NEW Samsung 42’ framed TV
- LG Refrigerator/ Freezer
- ICOM M604 VHF
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Data Marine Depth Sounder
- Data Marine Speed & Distance Log
- ICOM VHF in Salon
- Vetus Bow Thruster
- Volvo Electric Control Shifters
- Xantrex Systems Control Panel
- Ritchie Compass
- Engine Synchronizer
- Imitrex Sine Wave Inverter
- Factory Hardtop with Full Enclosure and center EZ2CY panel
- Anchor Pulpit
- Muir Windlass with chain and rode
- 10' Hard Bottom RIB - 2019 AB w/ 20hp Tohatsu
- Nautical Structures MC-800 Davit
- Cruise Air reverse cycle with SMX controls (2 units)
- Glendinning Cablemaster
- 3x Luma Tech underwater lights
- Sunshades w/ carbon fiber poles in cockpit
- 2x Bluewater helm seats
- Rupp 2X Outriggers
- Transom Door
- 2 Fish Boxes w/ Macerator
- Cockpit Sink
- Tackle Center
- Cockpit Freezer
- 4 Rod Holders
- Fresh water wash downs
- Spreader Lights
- Volvo 480 HP TAMD 74P
- ZF Transmissions
- Greco Sea Strainers
- Reverse Oil Changing system
- Racor Filters
- Onan 9 KW Generator with 2600 hours
- 5 8D Batteries
- Battery Boxes
- 50 Amp Shore Power Cord
- 80 Amp Battery Charger
The Salon is very bright and warm with its rich Teak paneling and Light Cream color Leatherette on the dinette and Settee seating with a similar colored plush carpeting throughout the vessel.
Entering the salon immediately to Starboard is a angled built in floor cabinet which houses the vessel's Bass 12V/110 electrical panel. Continuing forward to Starboard there is a large L-shaped dinette with a Teak table that can accommodate 4 comfortably.
Opposite to Port up against the bulkhead is the large L shaped settee with storage below. The salon windows and sliding door have sheer blinds that will close to solid private covering as well as designer fabrics for the padded valances fir the window treatments. In addition, the salon has recessed halogen lighting with a dimmer switch that will provide any level of required lighting.
Like all later models the 42 has the Mid Galley layout forward to Port. The U-shaped design has a light Corian countertop with a molded sink with pressured hot and cold water and a Instant Hot water tap. There are large deep cabinet storage below with smaller cabinet storage above the counter-top.
Under the counter-top is a concealed 2 burner Princess glass cook top and on the opposite side next to the Refrigerator/Freezer is a Sharp Convection Microwave. There is under counter lighting and a blower for the cook top. The high gloss Teak and Holly sole has abundant storage space below as well.
Following down the 3 steps to the companionway to Starboard is a large teak cabinet that has the stackable home size Kenmore washer and dryer and next to that is a deep closet/pantry area which is under the bench seat of the dinette that offers superb additional storage.
The Master is forward with a Centerline berth with 2 drawers below. On each side of of the stateroom there are Cedar lined hanging lockers and 2 sets of hanging cabinets. The is a Bomar hatch with a retractable stress and black out shade as well as recessed lighting with a dimmer and courtesy lighting for the floor.
The master has an ensuite head it shares with the Guest stateroom. The vanity has a molded in sink with a mirrored medicine cabinet above and storage door, cabinet below. There is a Raritan head, glass shower door, and high gloss Teak and Holly Sole.
On the Port side of the companionway across from the head is the Guest Stateroom with upper and lower berths. There is a hanging lock with additional drawer storage under the lower berth. Each berth has a reading light and there is a Bomar hatch with a retractable Black out shade and screen.