Splendido - 1988 42' MONK Classic
Fort Lauderdale Florida United States $135,000 USD
Fort Lauderdale Florida United States
The 1988 42' MONK Classic Trawler Splendido is a boat for sale located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA. 1988 42' Monk "Splendido""Splendido" is a versatile vessel that will fill the needs of any style boater. Whether your heart desires a weekender to the Caribbean, a live aboard lifestyle, or just an inter coastal cruise, "Splendido" will check all the boxes. She would also make an excellent vessel for the Great Loop. She is loaded with a list of upgrades. "Splendido" boasts a 2 stateroom(one aft, one foward V-berth), 2 head layout, with a large salon space great for entertaining, or unwinding when the sun sets. Equipped with twin 1998 Cummins 6BTA Diesel engines, and large fuel tanks, "Splendido" is the perfect cruiser for your next adventure. Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this yacht for sale in today!
LENGTH 42' (12.80m)
ASKING PRICE $135,000 USD
BUILT (REFIT) 1988
BEAM 14' 4" (4.37m)
MX SPEED N/A
CRUISING SPEED N/A
GROSS TONNAGE 0.00
DISPLACEMENT 24000 Lbs
LOCATION Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
1988 42' Monk "Splendido"
"Splendido" is a versatile vessel that will fill the needs of any style boater. Whether your heart desires a weekender to the Caribbean, a live aboard lifestyle, or just an inter coastal cruise, "Splendido" will check all the boxes. She would also make an excellent vessel for the Great Loop.
She is loaded with a list of upgrades. "Splendido" boasts a 2 stateroom(one aft, one foward V-berth), 2 head layout, with a large salon space great for entertaining, or unwinding when the sun sets. Equipped with twin 1998 Cummins 6BTA Diesel engines, and large fuel tanks, "Splendido" is the perfect cruiser for your next adventure.
42' MONK VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
Aft Stateroom offers a center line queen berth, closets, drawers and a make up vanity/desk port side. The ensuite head includes vac-flush toilet, shower and tub, as well as a privacy door.
Stepping up to the salon and helm offers ample space with starboard side L shaped seating with dining Hi/Lo option. Lower helm has large windows offering undisrupted visibility. Step down galley provides, Nova Cool refrigerator as well as a 4 burner propane stone by Magic Chef. Off the galley, forward V-Berth with large closet, as well as an additional head with shower.
42' MONK MASTER STATEROOM
Aft stateroom off of salon.
- Centerline Queen Bed
- Ample storage drawers
- Large Closet
- Ensuite head with Bathtub/shower and Vacuflush toilet
42' MONK ELECTRONICS
- Garmin 740S Plotter Radar
- Simrad AP27 Auto Pilot
- Ray Marine ST40
- Ray Marine RAY220 VHF/Hailer
- Horizon VHF
- Xantrex Inverter
- 21" Dyney TV
42' MONK GALLEY
Step down port side galley.
- Nova Cool Refrigerator/Freezer
- Magic Chef 4 Burner Propane Stove with oven
- Panasonic NNC 9808 4 Way Cooker
- Double Bowl Stainless Steel Sink
- Formica countertops
42' MONK BRIDGE
Bridge Helm seat with extra bench seats and cushions.
- Lowrance Depth Finder
- Garmin Chart-plotter, Radar and Depth Finder
- Lawrence VHF Radio
- Mast with Boom and Radar Reflection and Electric winch
- LED Anchor and Deck lights
- Bridge Full Enclosure replaced in 2017
42' MONK EQUIPMENT
- 45 lb Plow Anchor
- 210' of 3/8" chain and rope at the end
- 25 lb CQR with 100' of rope and aft deck winch
- Maxwell Winch
- BRIG 11' Tender with 15 HP Mercury Outboard
- Air Horns and Hailer
42' MONK UPGRADES
Large amounts of upgrades over the past few years allows this 42' Monk's new owner to have a hassle free ownership for years to come. Everything from engine, to the generator has been fully serviced.
- 1998 replaced 210hp engine with new Cummins 330 HP
- 2009 New interior soft goods
- 2013 All new LED lights
- 2014 new blowers in engine room
- 2016 replaced 13 windows as well as 6 new port holes
- 2017 Sunbrella Bridge Enclosure
- 2017-2018 Boat up to current AYBA (smoke detectors, fire extinguishers, new running lights, full service on Gen battery boxes, propane locker, bilge pumps)
- 2020 replaced dinghy and serviced outboard
- 2020 New Bottom Paint Job, Zincs, Engine Alignment, and Cutlass Bearings
- 2017 Engine hoses replaced, both engines boiled out to allow them to run at required temp and 4 engine mounts replaced.
42' MONK SALON
Starboard side L Shaped Seating with Hi/Lo table for dining. 2 extra castor chairs. Lower Helm station towards bow, and starboard side. Engines located below hatch.
42' MONK ENGINE ROOM
- 4 - 12 Volt Engine Room Blowers
- 2 - 40 Gallon holding tanks
- 160 Gallon Fresh Water
- 2 - 350 Gal Fuel Tanks
- 2 - 330 HP 1998 Cummins 6BTA
- Onan 8.5 Kw Onan Generator
- 6 - 6 Volt Deep Cycle house batteries
- 3 - 12 Volt Batteries starting
- 120 Hart Inverter Charger
- Generator exhaust fan
- UV Water Purifier and Pre-filter
- 6 Gallon hot water tank
- 2 battery monitoring systems
- 3 bilge pumps
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.