EZ2NJOY - 1995 42' 10" HATTERAS Cockpit Motor Yacht
Madisonville Louisiana United States $159,999 USD
Madisonville Louisiana United States
NEW TO THE MARKET
"STORED UNDERCOVER IN FRESHWATER FOR THE LAST 13 YEARS"
More details will be added soon.
1460 Original Hours on Caterpillar 3126's
Many recent upgrades including wood floors, new cabinets and countertops in galley, new countertops, and sinks in heads, updated Garmin Electronics, etc....
ELECTRONICS/APPLIANCES/AUDIO-VIDEO/ELECTRICAL SYSTEM/AIR CONDITIONING/ BATTERIES
Updated Pictures Will Be Posted Soon!!! Pictures show before refit and after.
This is the cleanest 42' Hatteras on the market. "EZ2NJOY" is in immaculate condition and the pride of ownership is obvious throughout the entire yacht. New in 2005----Salon a/c, Canvas, and Eisenglass, upholstery, bottom paint, etc.. This is the perfect boat to cruise the east coast, The Bahamas, and the Florida Keys.Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 1995 42' 10" HATTERAS Cockpit Motor Yacht Motor Yacht EZ2NJOY yacht for sale in Madisonville, Louisiana, USA today!
Total Power: 420
Cruising Speed: 22
Max Speed: 27
Fresh Water: 115
Upon boarding "EZ2NJOY" from either the cockpit or the side decks, you come to the large aft deck with the salon entry to the starboard side and the steps to the helm on the port side. The steps down to the cockpit from the aft deck are on the starboard side. When you enter the salon immediately to your left are the stairs that lead to the master stateroom which has a walkaround queen size bed, two cedar hanging lockers, plenty of storage, and private full head. Going back up to the salon you will find an updated interior with new soft goods, a beautiful satin-finished oak panelling, large L-shaped seating and a dinette. Forward and three steps down you will find the galley. Forward of the galley, you find the guest stateroom with over and under berths, hanging locker, ample storage, and a private full head.
The side decks of the "EZ2NJOY" are quite wide, and the full-width aft deck is large enough for an assortment of deck furnishings. The cockpit offers a much easier way for boarding and entertaining aboard "EZ2NJOY".
The galley is down and forward of the salon.
• *Two burner electric cooktop.
• *GE Refrigerator with freezer
• *Sharp Carousel II microwave & convection oven
• *Stainless steel sink
• *White Formica countertops
• *Clothes Washer and Dryer
• *Water Heater
• *Dockside water pressure system
• *Electrical panel in a recessed cabinet
• *Large storage cabinets and drawers
• *Swim Platform
• *Flybridge Carpeting (NEW 2003)
• *Fender racks on the bow
• *Radar Arch
• *Transom walkthrough door
• *Telephone, CATV, and Dockside *Water Connections
• *Boarding steps port and starboard
• *Pompanette flybridge helm chair
• *Hatteras standard black stripe removed for a cleaner look
• *The window frames have been repainted from black to white in 2003
• *New bottom paint in 2005
• *Molded fiberglass cabinet with a sink, freshwater, and bottle racks.
• Full aft deck Eisenglass enclosure (NEW 2005)
• *Deck carpeting and aft deck furniture
• *Fiberglass hardtop
• *Access to the cockpit with a molded fiberglass swim platform and walk-thru door.
• *Access to the flybridge via the port side
• *Access to the salon via the starboard side
• *Access to the bow via the port or starboard large side decks.