LADY B - 2012 42' 6" SABRE YACHTS Sabre 426
Newport Rhode Island $345,000 USD
Newport Rhode Island
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this yacht for sale in today!
This spray painted black hulled beauty was the last Sabre 426 built and the last Sabre sailboat made. Used only in New England summers by two caring owners. This boat has all of the nice woodwork features in cherry that are familiar to Sabre powerboat owners – including “shoji” type cabinet doors. A great sailing design by Jim Taylor, that is both fast and easy to handle, LADY B has a generator and air conditioning, Ultraleather upholstery, corian counter tops, drawer type fridge and a second top loaded fridge. Cockpit upholstery and a high quality dodger. The Yanmar 55hp diesel has low hours, and the saildrive is brand new this year. For performance, she has the deeper 6’10” lead keel and North 3DL marathon sails.
Buyers are looking for high quality late model sailboats, and they are extremely rare on the market at the moment. You should move quickly on this one! Owner is moving to a larger boat.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Vacuum bagged airex cored structure, hand laminated with structural E Glass.
- Vinylester resin below waterline.
- Moulded in swim platform with teak treads.
- Boat was painted by Maine Yacht Center in 2013 in Super Jet Black using Alexseal paint.
- Glued and bolted hull to deck joint.
- Varnished teak toerail.
- White deck with beige non-skid.
- Stainless steel opening ports.
- Stainless steel coachroof grabrails.
- Polished aluminum deck hatches.
Keel & Rudder:
- Fin keel in lead with antimony.
- Stainless keel bolts with bronze nuts.
- Elliptical spade rudder.
- Carbon rudderstock.
- Self-aligning bearings.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Yanmar 55hp 4 cylinder diesel. Fresh water cooled.
- Approx 600 hours.
- Yanmar S drive (saildrive) new 2020.
- 12v 100 Amp alternator.
- Single lever controls.
- Racor fuel water separator.
- Insulated engine compartment, with front and side access.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 42” Edson wheel with elkhide comfort grip.
- Wheel brake.
- Emergency tiller.
- 12v ships system.
- 110v shore power.
- 5 - AGM 110 Amp 12 Volt batteries w/selector switch.
- Xantrex 2.0 inverter Battery charger.
- 100 Amp Balmar alternator.
- Panda 4200 generator. Very low hours.
- 110v shorepower w/dual 30 Amp service.
- Blue seas electrical panel.
- Shorewater inlet.
- Fresh salt-water washdown.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Pressurised hot and cold water.
- Engine and shore power hot water.
- Cockpit shower.
- Washbasin in aft cabin.
- Carbon water filter.
- Electric bilge pump.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Tank watch.
- Total capacity of 227 litres (60 US gallons).
- Total capacity of 454 litres (120 US gallons).
- Icom VHF w/masthead antenna.
- Raymarine hybrid touch GPS chartplotter (2). One below, one at pedestal.
- Raymarine radar.
- Raymarine autopilot ST7000.
- Raymarine depth, knotmeter, wind instrument. 4 MFD’s above companionway.
- Double sinks.
- 2 x Refrigerator.
- Propane stove & oven.
- Transom shower.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Reverse cycle air conditioning /heat in all cabins
- Hella fans.
- Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo w/speakers in & out.
- Flatscreen TV.
- LED lighting.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Beautiful satin finished cherry interior.
- Spacious forward cabin w/good drawer & locker storage.
- Head compartment w/electric flushing head & separate stall shower.
- Large main salon w/bulkhead mounted fold down table with inlaid logo.
- 2 - 6'5" settees are opposite of each other.
- Port converts to double berth.
- Galley has good counter space (Corian). Lots of drawers.
- Force 10 3-burner propane stove.
- Dometic microwave.
- Drawer type fridge.
- Top loaded freezer.
- Double stainless sink.
- Full size nav station w/nav repeaters.
- Aft cabin with double bunk.
- Vanity w/sink in aft cabin.
- Ultra leather upholstery.
- Screens and blinds on overhead hatches.
- LED lighting.
- Aluminum mast & boom, keel stepped, triple spreaders.
- Navtec hydraulic backstay adjuster.
- Seldon rigid vang.
- Harken adjustable genoa cars.
- 2nd genoa halyard.
- Spinnaker pole on mast
- Track on mast.
- Spinnaker halyard.
- Rod rigging.
- Color coded running rigging.
- Harken traveler.
- Harken headsail furler.
- Lewmar Electric 58CEST primary winches.
- Lewmar Electric 46CEST main halyard winch.
- Lewmar 46 CST on mast for genoa halyard.
- Winch handles.
- North main is full-batten 3DL Marathon (12).
- #2 Jib 3DL Marathon (12).
- #1 Jib 3DL Marathon (13).
- Storm jib (never used).
- Asymmetrical spinnaker (14).
- Beige sail cover.
- Pad eyes in deck.
- Teak inserts for cockpit.
- Scoop transom w/teak steps & swim ladder.
- Outboard motor pad on sternrail.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Electric windlass.
- Stainless steel anchor w/rode & chain.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Cockpit cushion.
- Beige Dodger with grab rails.
- Winter cover.
- Wheel cover.
- Cockpit cushions in black/beige stripe sunbrella.
- 4 fire extinguishers.
- Coastguard safety equipment.