BOBBIE SUE - 2014 41' BAHAMA BOAT WORKS SeaKeeper Gyro equipped
Charleston $429,000 USD
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this yacht for sale in today!
This beautiful Bahama 41' is the only one available with a SeaKeeper Gyro stabilizer. Triple Yamaha power with approximately 800 hours, extended engine warranties into 2020. Offshore fishing rigged, plus custom seating for cross-over cruising usage. Extra Nice Boat ! Primarily kept on a boat lift, although there is a 2018 Real X triple-axle aluminum trailer which may be included.
Can be seen in Charleston, SC. This turn key vessel is ready to be sold.
Photos available soon.
Features onboard 2014 Bahama 41'
SeaKeeper 3 Gyro Stabilizer (DC) installed August 2018.
Triple Yamaha 350hp Outboard engines (approx. 800 hours). Optimus/Teleflex power steering. Yamaha 6Y9 5" digital engine display LCD panel and 6x6 Command Link Plus triple engine switch & Yamaha dual station binnacle controls.
- Garmin Electronics including Twin 8215 displays, a 8208 in the tower, xHD radar with open array scanner, sounder, autopilot and XM weather (Garmin screens were replaced with new in Summer-2018).
- FLIR camera (Mseries), SAT phone (Globalstar), AIS transponder (all new 2017)
- ICOM 604 Vhf radios (2), external speaker in hardtop, Black Digital antennas
- ICOM command mic for use in tower station
- Lockable electronics console and overhead radio box
- Ritchie Powerdamp Magnetic compass (white) on console top
- Nevada Sky blue gelcoat on hullsides and underneath hardtop
- White/White rubrail was replaced new in 2017
- Rupp Revolution outrigger mounts and center rigger with carbon fiber poles
- Full Tower with dual station controls
- Tower buggy shade with backrest (removable), drink holders in side supports
- Opening hatch in hardtop makes upper helm access safer
- Tower station can be folded down to allow trailering
- Birdsall 55'' helm master seat
- Tackle storage cabinets in helm console sides and back
- Drink box under forward console bench seat
- 5 rod rocket launcher and 4 drink holders on back of helm bench backrest
- Side opening console door (lockable) with magnetic open keeper
- Galley Maid freshwater head
- Aluminum grab rail inside console compartment
- 16 rod holders around perimeter of gunwale, 4 drink holder on bow gunwale
- Birdsall secure gaff hook locks and handle brackets under gunwale, 3", 4" and 5"
- Underdeck and Transom Livewells with pump box plumbing
- Saltwater washdown
- Fresh water washdown with 2 Glendinning hose reels, starboard side midship and portside forward, connected with spray nozzles
- Aft rigging sink with fresh and saltwater spigots
- Full 360* Bolster package, white
- Custom rear seating (removable with hand bolts), cushioned aluminum backrest with 2 rod holders on back side, Birdsall
- EZ2CY center enclosure piece with (new'17) removable wing panels
- Sunbrella canvas covers for helm control panel and engines (light blue)
- Miya Enoch Command X 71 Special electric teaser reels (12v) mounted under top (new '17)
- JL audio package featuring four pairs of 7.7'' speakers, 4 in hardtop, 2 forward and 2 aft under gunwales
- Bow thruster
- Stainless Edson helm wheels, adjustable tilt, with cheater knobs, footrest
- 10 rod holders on aft hardtop edge and aft tower supports
- Release stainless puck flush mounted in cockpit
- Release White Battle Saddle in cockpit (new '17), 6 rod holders, 2 drink holders, drawer, gimbal swivel and seat, plus cover
- Boltless mounting stanchion and rod holders
- Custom mounted LED Light-Bar spreader lights, forward and aft (new '17)
- Underwater lights
- Under gunwale LED lighting
- Rod storage inside console, plus large storage area
- Forward seating benches with cushions and removable forward faced backrests (new '17)
- Freezer plate in compartment under starboard side forward seating
- Removable custom backrest and cushion for transom bench seating (new '17)
- Retractable swim ladder and walk-through transom gate with magnetic open keeper
- Lumitec LED deck lighting in hardtop (blue or white)
- Two battery chargers with 30amp shore power plug
- High water alarms
- Yamaha Fuel/Water separators
- Trim tabs
- Fortress anchor and nylon rode
- Pop-up bow cleats and running light
- 3 Cristal Electric reel plug under gunwale, 2 aft and 1 forward
- 1 LP electric reel plug, port aft
- All hatches are gasketed with positive latches (stays dry!)
- All deck hatches have gutters and drains
- Primarily Lift kept, well maintained and in excellent condition (does have bottom paint)
- YES Extended Warranty coverage by YAMAHA until Oct. 10, 2020, services are current.
- 2018-model Aluminum REAL-X trailer, built for this boat (may be included - sale price dependent)
- Many more options!
THE ONLY 41' BAHAMA AVAILABLE WITH SEAKEEPER GYRO STABILIZATION !
Beautifully equipped with many recent updates, this boat is only available due to current owners change of plans.
In this brokers opinion, Bahama Boat Works produce the best built and finished center-console boats available today.
Specifications are provided for informational purposes only. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumption’s and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agents to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice.