BOBBIE SUE - 2014 41' BAHAMA BOAT WORKS Custom with SeaKeeper Gyro
Fort Lauderdale Florida United States $429,000 USD
Fort Lauderdale Florida United States
SeaKeeper 3 Gyro stabilizer installed 2018. Triple Yamaha power with approximately 960 hours. Beautifully rigged with full upper station that can be folded down and sunshade removed to accommodate trailer transport. New Garmin screens in 2018. FLIR, custom light bars fore & aft, AIS, Release battle saddle, and thumb-screw removable rear seating all new in 2017. Forward seating with removable backrests and freezer plate installed beneath starboard seating.
BOBBIE SUE is in Ft Lauderdale, FL and can be easily shown.
Features onboard 2014 Bahama 41':
SeaKeeper 3 Gyro Stabilizer (DC) installed August 2018.
Triple Yamaha 350hp Outboard engines (960 hours 12/21/2020). Optimus/Teleflex power steering. Yamaha 6Y9 5" digital engine display LCD panel and 6x6 Command Link Plus triple engine switch & Yamaha dual station binnacle controls.
- Garmin Electronics including Twin 8215 displays, a 8208 in the tower, xHD radar with open array scanner, sounder, autopilot and XM weather (Garmin screens were replaced with new in Summer-2018).
- FLIR camera (Mseries), SAT phone (Globalstar-currently no service), AIS transponder (all new 2017)
- ICOM 604 Vhf radios (2), external speaker in hardtop, Black Digital antennas
- ICOM command mic for use in tower station
- Lockable electronics console and overhead radio box
- Ritchie Powerdamp Magnetic compass (white) on console top
- Nevada Sky blue gelcoat on hull sides and underneath hardtop
- White/White rubrail was replaced new in 2017
- Rupp Revolution outrigger mounts and center rigger with carbon fiber poles
- Full Tower with dual station controls
- Tower buggy shade with backrest (removable), drink holders in side supports
- Opening hatch in hardtop makes upper helm access safer
- Tower station can be folded down to allow trailering
- Birdsall 55'' helm master seat
- Tackle storage cabinets in helm console sides and back
- Drink box under forward console bench seat
- 5 rod rocket launcher and 4 drink holders on back of helm bench backrest
- Side opening console door (lockable) with magnetic open keeper
- Galley Maid freshwater head
- Aluminum grab rail inside console compartment
- 16 rod holders around perimeter of gunwale, 4 drink holder on bow gunwale
- Birdsall secure gaff hook locks and handle brackets under gunwale, 3", 4" and 5"
- Underdeck and Transom Livewells with pump box plumbing
- Saltwater washdown
- Fresh water washdown with 2 Glendinning hose reels, starboard side midship and portside forward, connected with spray nozzles
- Aft rigging sink with fresh and saltwater spigots
- Full 360* Bolster package, white
- Custom rear seating (removable with hand bolts), cushioned aluminum backrest with 2 rod holders on back side, Birdsall
- EZ2CY center enclosure piece with (new'17) removable wing panels
- Miya Enoch Command X 71 Special electric teaser reels (12v) mounted under top (new '17)
- JL audio package featuring four pairs of 7.7'' speakers, 4 in hardtop, 2 forward and 2 aft under gunwales
- Bow thruster
- Stainless Edson helm wheels, adjustable tilt, with cheater knobs, footrest
- 10 rod holders on aft hardtop edge and aft tower supports
- Release stainless puck flush mounted in cockpit
- Release White Battle Saddle in cockpit (new '17), 6 rod holders, 2 drink holders, drawer, gimbal swivel and seat, plus cover
- Boltless mounting stanchion and rod holders
- Custom mounted LED Light-Bar spreader lights, forward and aft (new '17)
- Underwater lights
- Under gunwale LED lighting
- Rod storage inside console, plus large storage area
- Forward seating benches with cushions and removable forward faced backrests (new '17)
- Freezer plate in compartment under starboard side forward seating
- Removable custom backrest and cushion for transom bench seating (new '17)
- Retractable swim ladder and walk-through transom gate with magnetic open keeper
- Lumitec LED deck lighting in hardtop (blue or white)
- Two battery chargers with 30amp shore power plug
- High water alarms
- Optimus Electronic power steering
- Yamaha Fuel/Water separators
- Trim tabs
- Fortress anchor and nylon rode
- Pop-up bow cleats and running light
- 3 Cristal Electric reel plug under gunwale, 2 aft and 1 forward
- 1 LP electric reel plug, port aft
- Glendinning Hosemaster retracting hose reels under gunwale
- All hatches are gasketed with positive latches (stays dry!)
- All deck hatches have gutters and drains
- Many more options!
THE ONLY 41' BAHAMA AVAILABLE WITH SEAKEEPER GYRO STABILIZATION !
Beautifully equipped with many recent updates, this boat is only available due to current owners change of plans.
In this brokers opinion, Bahama Boat Works produce the best built and finished center-console boats available today.
Specifications are provided for informational purposes only. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumption’s and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agents to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice.
- 2018-model Aluminum REAL-X trailer (in Charleston, SC) may be available for purchase separately.