ORYX - 2003 41' 11" BENETEAU Beneteau Oceanis Clipper 411 Celebration
Lymington United Kingdom £85,000 GBP
Lymington United Kingdom
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Solid GRP hull.
- Blue gel coat hull finish.
- Balsa sandwich deck construction for rigidity, thermal and sound insulation.
- Teak capped bulwark surrounding deck.
Keel & Rudder:
- Iron keel 2m draft (standard).
- Spade rudder.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Volvo Penta D2-55.
- Foam soundproofing in engine compartment.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine Hours: - Unknown, but in very good and clean condition.
- Engine last serviced: Berthon – service booked for January 2021.
- Range at cruising speed: - 5.5 knts
Propulsion & Steering:
- Stainless steel prop-shaft with integrally moulded hull protection
- Fixed blade propeller - 3 blades.
- Sleipner sidepower bowthruster.
- Ambassador rope cutter.
- Electric switch panel - 12 V system with 16 functions plus 4 functions with 220 V option, circuit breaker, voltmeter, ampmeter, battery indicator, 12 V socket, electric water tank level indicator.
- 4 x 220 V sockets in saloon and cabins.
- Earthed rigging.
- Distributor switch.
- 12 V extension socket in cockpit.
- 2 x 140 amp service batteries.
- 1 x 96 amp engine battery.
- 12V engine alternator.
- 220 V shore supply with 20 amp battery charger.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 220 Litre hot water system with storage tank heated via engine or shore power (New thermostat, expansion tank 2018).
- Manual bilge pump in cockpit.
- Electric bilge pump.
- 1 x 151L tank.
- 2 x hull-moulded integral water tanks (550 litres).
Blackwater holding tanks:
- 2 x holding tanks.
- 2 x Raymarine Axiom plotters (2018) – 9” Axion at chart table, 7” Axion at pedestal.
- Raymarine ST60 Wind and Tridata at chart table.
- Link cable radar-plotter.
- Nav6+ navtex.
- Firdell blipper radar reflector.
- M-EW-C-215 Cmap cartridge (English Channel and Europe).
- Raymarine DSC VHF at chart table.
- Pressurised hot and cold water mixer tap.
- Stainless steel ENO gimballed stove with oven and 2 burners.
- Icebox with refrigeration unit.
- Double stainless steel sinks.
- 2 x WC.
- Electrically pumped shower drain.
- Cockpit shower.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspacher D4 4 outlet heating (serviced January 2019).
- Radio CD player with 2 speakers in saloon, two speakers in cockpit.
- Halogen lighting in saloon, galley and cabins.
- Fluorescent lighting in galley.
- Reading light in cabins.
- Navigation lights.
- Tri white light.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Hinged two piece GRP moulded companionway for easy engine access.
- Curved wooden treads with rubber non-slip beading.
- Headroom under companionway hatch 1.94m.
- Saloon double berth conversion.
- Blue marine/ecru curtains.
Description of layout from forwards:
- Headroom: 1.92 m.
- Berth (2.00 x 1.45 m).
- Hull length stowage.
- 2 Under-berth drawers.
- 1 Hanging locker to port - length 600mm.
- 1 settee with stowage.
- TV shelf to port / forward.
- Heads compartment - GRP inner moulding with shower, marine toilet, washbasin, mirror, cupboard, bathroom fittings.
Saloon (Starboard Side):
- Chart table with chart storage and moulded wood fiddle.
- Set of shelves under chart table.
- Navigation instrument panel.
- Navigator seat with under-seat stowage.
- Head room aft – 1.94 m / forward 1.92 m.
- Seating area with U-shaped settee.
- Under settee stowage.
- Small central settee with seat back and stowage.
- Extendable saloon table with aluminium base.
- Table convertible to double berth (as an option).
- 2 x tall cupboards with doors.
- Drinks cupboard.
Galley (Port Side):
- Headroom: 1.92m.
- Laminated woodwork surface on icemaker.
- Antium work surface around sink.
- Stainless steel crash bar.
Heads Compartment (Port Side):
- Integral inner moulded.
- Marine toilet.
- Washbasin with pressurised hot and cold water.
- Shower tray with electric waste pump.
- Bathroom cabinet with mirror.
- Wooden grab rail.
Aft Cabin (Port and Starboard):
- Headroom: 1.92 m.
- Double berth (2.00 x 1.45 m).
- Hanging locker
- Hull length stowage.
- Seat in front of hanging locker.
- Deck stepped mast in anodised aluminium with stainless steel support in saloon.
- 2 x Sets of spreaders.
- Stainless-steel wire rigging, upper shrouds, lower shrouds, fore shrouds, double backstay (2018).
- Boom in anodised aluminium.
- Genoa furler with above deck drum.
- Mainsheet halyard.
- Genoa halyard.
- Topping lift.
- Mainsheet with blocks.
- Genoa sheets.
- Rigid kicker with cockpit control.
- 2 x Continuous reefing lines.
- Main outhaul.
- Max. sail area upwind: 88m2.
- 2 x Halyard stowage bags.
- 2 x Side-deck mounted Genoa sheet tracks.
- 2 x Genoa sheet blocks.
- 1 x Coachroof mounted mainsheet track with cockpit adjustment.
- 6 Spinlock halyard clutches, Genoa furling gear, reefing lines and mainsheet.
- Spinnaker halyard.
- 2 x Winch handle holders.
- 2 x Lewmar 48 CSTO Genoa sheet winches.
- 2 x Coachroof mounted Lewmar 30 CSTO manoeuvring winches.
- 2 winch handles.
- Roller-furling 145% genoa with UV strip.
- Semi-full battened mainsail with lazyjacks and integral sail bag.
- Cleaned and serviced 2018.
- Stainless steel pulpit with navigation lights.
- Stainless steel stanchions with two sets of guard wires.
- Side opening guard rails.
- Stainless steel pushpit with life buoy bracket and flag staff holder.
- Removable transom access with stainless steel tread bars.
- 4 x Teak grabrails on coachroof.
- 2 x Cockpit side lockers.
- 2 x Bottle gas locker to port.
- 1 x Locker to starboard.
- Teak cockpit seats.
- Cockpit unit with GRP moulded teak-covered drop-leaf cockpit table, integral 1000mm gauge stainless steel steering wheel, compass with stainless steel hoop over, navigation instruments and icebox, 4 glass holders. 12 v socket below engine panel.
- Transom with teak bathing platform.
- Transom locker.
- Stainless steel bathing ladder with teak treads.
- Rubber transom bumper strip.
- Owner’s manual.
- Navigation bag.
- Flag halyards.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Welded stainless steel stemhead fitting with 2 fairleads. Starboard roller is set forward so as to maintain the anchor on stemhead.
- Self-draining anchor well with eye bolt.
- Electric windlass up and down.
- 6 aluminium mooring cleats - 400mm.
- 6 fenders.
- 16kg anchor with warp and 50m chain.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Sprayhood grabsail.
- 1 x Wheel binnacle cover.
- Cockpit cushions (2018).
Tender & Outboard:
- Teak outboard motor bracket.
- 4-man tender.
- Outboard motor.
- SF gas detector.
- Horseshoe lifebuoy.
- Jonbuoy inflatable Danbuoy.
- 3 x Fold flat safety harness points.
- Webbing lifelines.
- 6 man life raft (2018).