Half Shell - 2008 41' 1" ISLAND PACKET YACHTS SP cruiser
Rock Hall Maryland United States $298,000 USD
Rock Hall Maryland United States
About the SP Cruiser and Vessel Walkthrough
The award-winning SP Cruiser is a very well thought out and comfortable motorsailer. She has a large pilothouse with a wonderful dining, lounging and entertaining area. A few steps below is a spacious galley, large master stateroom fwd, guest cabin aft, head with separate shower and amazing storage.
And the SP Cruiser has a unique feature - twin cockpits. One aft, perfect for the morning’s first cup of coffee, plus one forward—just the right place for a group to sit while cruising or at anchor on a beautiful day.
The pilothouse has large CE Category A – Ocean rated windows providing panoramic views. Ideal while underway or at rest. All the side and rear windows slide open and there is a large hatch overhead for ventilation. There are 3 large windows forward; the center window hinges upward to allow socializing with family and friends in the forward cockpit as well as increased ventilation.
Control of this vessel is made easy and comfortable with upgraded helm seat and large console forward of the wheel for engine controls and instrumentation. The remote control autopilot gives you the ability to steer the boat from virtually any location aboard with a wireless handheld control.
There is an L-shaped settee with a dining table which has 2 leaves that fold out.
The floor is varnished teak and holly. There are numerous lights overhead. Storage is found under the settee and in shelves outboard.
The interior accommodations of the SP Cruiser are especially spacious. From the pilothouse, there are just 3 easy steps to the galley, desk/work area, master and guest cabins and head. Numerous opening ports and a large hatch forward provide lots of natural light and ventilation. The flooring in the galley, nav/desk and head are very practical molded slip resistant surfaces. The master stateroom forward and the aft cabin are fitted with Berber-style tan marine carpet.
Starting forward is the master stateroom with a very comfortable centerline berth, great headroom and a lot of room to move around. The large hatch overhead and opening ports provide good ventilation. There are numerous lights throughout – some are dimmer lights. Storage is tremendous – typical in an Island Packet.
The foot end of the berth lifts up to a very large storage area, ideal for those large bulky items. Under this is a large drawer. Outboard additional storage is found on either side with shelves and hanging lockers. Overhead, the hatch is fitted with a screen and privacy shade. You will definitely be very comfortable in this stateroom.
Just aft of the master stateroom and to starboard is the head with a separate stall shower. There is private access from the master stateroom and a 2nd door from the main area. There is an opening port in the head for ventilation. The shower has a comfortable seat and there is a curtain that separates this area from the head.
On the starboard side adjacent to the galley is a separate work area. with a desk and pull out seating. This area can be used as an office, a nav or even a vanity. The desk opens and has a storage tray. Outboard is an enclosed shelf and an open one above it. Overhead is a light and outboard is an opening port.
Conveniently located a few steps down from the pilothouse and dining area is the galley. It is inline on the port side and runs from the steps all the way to the master cabin. Typical of an Island Packet there is tremendous practical storage space found throughout the galley and no shortage of counter space. Two large fridge compartments are very easy to access just under the counter. One a fridge and the other a freezer with dual Frigoboat systems and individual digital controls. Inboard on the centreline the galley continues with twin sinks and so much counter space accessible from both sides.
Aft to starboard is a guest stateroom with two good sized single berths. There is a large hanging locker, several storage cabinets and a long outboard shelf. Also 2 opening ports for additional light and ventilation.
Vessel Pilothouse Interior Notes
This vessel was purchased new by the current owners. The owners have had the pilothouse interior upgraded by the Island Packet factory to the specifications of the second generation SP Cruiser MK II.
This includes a large drop-leaf table that lowers to a fill in settee for double bunk conversion and a bench style helm seat.
Electronics, Navigation & Entertainment
- ICom IC-M504 VHF
- Raymarine E120 GPS
- Raymarine ST60 Speed, Wind, Depth
- Raymarine ST6002 Auto Pilot with wireless remote
- Raymarine E120 Radar
- Ritchie Compass
- Alpine Stereo with interior and exterior speakers
Mechanical & Electrical
- Vetus Bow Thruster
- 8KW MasPower Generator (550 hours)
- (2) Cruisair A/C with reverse cycle heat units
- (8) X-Treme Power Batteries
- Starting Battery replaced (2019)
- (1) Charles Inverter
- (1) Xantrex Inverter
- Stern Tube replaced (2019)
- Windshield Wiper Motor replaced (2019)
- Cutlass Bearing replaced (2020)
- Rebedded Shaft log (2020)
- Corian Counter Tops
- Double SS sinks
- Adler Barbour Refrigerator & Freezer
- Force 10 (2) burner stove with oven
Dinghy, Outboard and Davit
- Walker Bay RIB Dinghy
- Tohatsu 9.8 Outboard
- Sea Wise Dinghy Davit on Swim Platform
Sails, & Canvas Rigging
- In Mast Roller Furling Main, sail is in good condition
- Roller Furling Genoa, sail is in good condition
- Centralized sail control console in aft cockpit with single Lewmar Ocean Series 40CEST electric winch, multiple sheet stoppers and line bins. Mainsail furler, outhaul and sheet, plus jib sheets are all routed below decks to the aft sail control console; jib furler and outhaul lines run along side deck to aft cockpit area with stoppers and leads to electric winch on console
- Window and windshield covers
- Forward cockpit cover
On Board Spare Parts Inventory
- (1) Oil filter for main engine
- (1) Fuel filter for main engine
- (1) Raw water pump impeller for main engine
- (1) Raw water pump O-Ring
- (1) V Belt A-46
- (1) Oil filter for generator
- (1) Fuel filter for generator
- (1) Raw water pump impeller for generator
- (1) V Belt for generator
- (2) Primary fuel filters