Three Seas - 2003 40' RIVIERA Convertible
Stuart Florida $319,000 USD
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this yacht for sale in today!
Preliminary Listing. More details to come!
The Riviera 40 Convertible made the cut with U.S. boaters hooked on her classy styling and durable construction THREE SEAS is built on a solid fiberglass hull with a collision bulkhead forward and two watertight bulkheads. The two-stateroom, one-head interior is spacious for a 40-footer, and the appealing blend of high-gloss woodwork, large windows, and quality fabrics result in a very comfortable layout.
The master stateroom is forward, and the guest stateroom is cleverly designed with an over and under bunk but offers enough room for another side berth, sleeping three. Topside, the flybridge includes a refrigerator and sink and plenty of seating. A door in the cockpit provides access to the engine room, and a pair of indeck fish boxes, transom door, livewell (with viewing window), and molded tackle centers. THREE SEAS Cummins 480hp diesels cruise in the mid 20s and top out at 30 knots.
- Onan Generator 9KW- 1,400 Hours as of September 2020 - new exhaust manifold full service, January 2020
- Garmin 7612
- Furuno radar 24 Miles
- Simrad 26 Autopilot
- 623 gallons total - 473 in main tank, 125 long range extra tank
Recent Items and Services
- Cummins 1,000 hour service 6-20 (valve adjustment) and heat exchangers/service
- After coolers serviced, June 2018
- (4) new 8D batteries, May 2019
- New bottom paint and boot strip, March 2020
- New zincs, March 2020
- New underwater lights Sea Blaze X2, March 2020
- New Freezer plates and Condenser Unit / Cool Box, February 2019
- New Bluewater teak ladder back helm chairs, March 2019
- New Rocket launcher, May 2019
- New Edson teak steering wheel, February 2019
- New Windlass Muir and SS Anchor, January 2019
- New master foam mattress, January 2018
- New Isinglass, 2017
- New LED Nav lights, 2019
- Boat waxed every 4 months
- New Fusion 750, 2017
- New 36” Samsung Smart TV, 2018
- New Cutlass bearings, 2017