Big Ticket - 1984 40' OCEAN ALEXANDER 40 Europa
Shallotte North Carolina United States $150,000 USD
Shallotte North Carolina United States
If your looking for a well kept 40' Ocean Alexander that is thoughtfully laid out and full of all the comforts you need, this is the boat for you.
She has covered walk-arounds with side doors that make moving around the exterior a breeze. And captaining the boat is no problem with twin Cummins 210hp diesel engines.
The interior is beautifully appointed with teak, the salon is adjacent to the up galley and the lower helm with it's side door gives the captain a great place to navigate from.
Down the steps the forward Master stateroom has a queen berth with ample room on the sides so you don't feel cramped. Hanging lockers and drawers below the berth provide great storage.Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 1984 40' OCEAN ALEXANDER 40 Europa Trawler Yacht Big Ticket yacht for sale in Shallotte, North Carolina, USA today!
Easily board via port or starboard boarding gates to wide, covered walkways, or via swim platform through off center transom door to fully covered aft deck. Through sliding glass teak trimmed double doors to the salon, with L shaped, light tan leather built-in settee and high-low fold out table to port. Starboard are two swiveling barrel chairs, top opening built in cabinet with ice maker below, and wall mounted TV. Four large windows, two opening, with wood blinds, and draperies, teak parquet sole. Custom teak beams overhead with integrated led lighting.
Up one step to galley and lower helm. Refrigerator/Freezer and built in convection microwave with cabinet starboard. Lower helm starboard with sliding door to wide covered walkway. U shaped galley port with double sink, Corian counter tops, electric cook top, dishwasher, opening window, drawer and locker storage. Three paned front windshield.
Down three steps to companionway with guest stateroom port, head starboard, and master stateroom forward. Master stateroom has large queen walk around bed with under bed drawers, beautiful teak cabinetry, hanging lockers and vanity/desk, four opening port lights, opening overhead hatch and wall mounted TV.
Starboard head has vanity sink, toilet, opening port light and separate stall shower area with tiled sole and tiled built in bench seat and opening port light.
Guest stateroom, port, has bunk beds with custom mattresses (lower mattress available), built in locker, two opening port lights, and large overhead interior port light.
Top deck has extended bimini, beautiful teak decking, stainless rails, and davit. Fully enclosed Flybridge has upper helm with captains chair, mate seat, built in seat starboard and built in L shaped settee port, all with new white vinyl. Teak decking, brilliant isenglass.
Exceptional brightwork, teak decking throughout exterior, and teak parquet sole throughout interior.
- Large U-shaped galley up to port
- Corian countertop with 2 large drop in storage lockers
- Double sink with Delta faucet and spray nozzle
- Euro Kera Force 10 3 burner cooktop
- Origo dishwasher
- Norcold refrigerator/freezer 12V/110V
- Sharp Carousel 2 Convection/Microwave Oven
- U-Line ice maker
- Beautiful teak parquet galley sole
- Westerbeke 7.7kW Generator with Sound Shield - 2500 Hours with new water pump
- 12V DC Electrical
- 50A/125V/250V AC Electrical
- 30A/125V AC Electrical
- Raritan 40A Battery Charger
- All new batteries - May 2018
- Garmin GPSmap 740s Chartplotter/GPS
- Raytheon ST7001+ Autopilot
- Raytheon RL70C Pathfinder Radar
- Datamarine Depth
- Repeater Mic for ICOM VHF at lower helm station
- Ritchie Compass
- Raymarine ST7001+ Autopilot
- Datamarine Depth
- Icom VHF with AIS
- Pioneer Mosfet 50WX4 XM Capable Stereo
- Ritchie Compass
Deck & Hull
- Bruce 33lb. Anchor with all chain anchor rode
- Lofrans Windlass
- Teak decks in very nice condition
- Varnished teak handrails with covers
- Awlgrip from the rubrail up
- Port and Starboard forward boarding gates
- Port and Starboard aft boarding doors
- Walk-thru transom door
- Swim platform with boarding ladder
- Full walk-around decks make line handling a breeze
- Bimini top with new enclosure and 6 U-zips
- Extended Bimini top aft past mast.
- Folding mast
- Quick Lift Davit - 800lb. capacity
- Chocks for a tender
- Two helm chairs.
- Helm cover
- Magma stainless steel Propane Grill with cover
- Horseshoe Buoy
- Textalene Window Covers
- Ladder with Sliding Hatch to the Flybridge
Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioning
- Cabin and Flybridge Controls
- Cummins 6BT5.9 210 hp. Diesels - 3960 hours and new water pumps on both engines
- Spare set of Bronze Props
- ZF Transmissions
- Glendinning Synchronizer
- Racor Fuel Filters
- Walker Air-Seps
- Fresh water cooling
- Sea Strainers
- Groco Oil Change System - engines and generator
- Hydraulic Steering
- Spotless engine room
- Central Vacuum
- VacuFlush toilet is Fresh Water Flush
- 1450 RPM - 8.3 MPH - 2.0 MPG