Knight Hawk - 2001 40' LEGACY YACHTS Sedan Cruiser
Dover New Hampshire United States $199,900 USD
Dover New Hampshire United States
The 2001 40' LEGACY YACHTS Sedan Cruiser Trawler Knight Hawk is a yacht for sale located in Dover, New Hampshire, USA. Knight Hawk is a gorgeous downeast twin screw diesel cruiser that has been lovingly cared for by knowledgeable owners. She's fully outfitted for creature comforts as well as performance. She's had many recent upgrades and would make a perfect Great Loop boat. Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this yacht for sale in today!
LENGTH 40' (12.19m)
BUILDER LEGACY YACHTS
ASKING PRICE $199,900 USD
BUILT (REFIT) 2001
BEAM 13' 10" (4.22m)
MX SPEED 21 Knots 24 MPH
CRUISING SPEED 16 Knots 18 MPH
GROSS TONNAGE 0.00
LOCATION Dover, New Hampshire, USA
Engines and Mechanical
Hull and Deck
- Simrad IS15 multi function with speed, depth and water depth
- Simrad AP20 autopilot w/300x processor
- Simrad CA50 color radar/fishfinder/DGPS plotter and interfaced with AP20
- ICOM M710RT SSB
- ICOM M127 VHF
- 110V AC circuit breaker
- 12V DC circuit breaker
- 1800w inverter (Prosine)
- Battery charger
- 6 master battery switches for engines, inverter, windlass, house and generator
- 4 batteries (2 8D AGMs and 2 8D gel)
- 50 amp cable
- 30 amp cable
- 110V cable
Engines and Mechanical
- Twin Cummins 370 HP diesel engines, fresh water cooled.
- 2 bilge blowers
- Oil change system
- Bow thruster
- Raw water sea strainer
- ZF 1RM 220A-1 transmissions w/1.75:1 gearing
- 2 Racor 900 MA fuel filters
- Twin u/w exhausts
- Spare Nibral props
- Fireboy extinguisher system
- 3 bilge pumps with high water alarm
- Line cutters on each 1.75" shaft
- ONAN 9kw generator w/1203 hours
- Glendenning synchronizers
- Bennett trim tabs
- Floscan fuel meters
- 16,000 BTU A/C in main salon, 12,000 BTU in forward cabin.
- Combination washer/dryer
- Holding tank gauge
Hull and Deck
- Flag blue original gelcoat, white boot stripe and green bottom paint.
- Solid fiberglass hull (2 piece mold).
- Oyster white fiberglass decks and cockpit.
- Wide side decks.
- Semi Vee hull, deep keel and hard chine.
- Transom door to access swim platform.
- Custom SS removable davits.
- Teak caprail and cockpit coming finished with Cetol.
- Cockpit Sunbrella bimini.
- Oversized SS bow rails.
- 2 bow lockers.
- Aft deck allows access to fuel tank.
- 2 sliding pilothouse doors on port and starboard.
- 110V Subzero 249R refrigerator/freezer.
- Force 10 propane 3 burner stove w/oven.
- Corian countertops and SS sinks.
- Microwave custom built in to cherry cabinet/pantry.
- Trash bin under stairs.
- Custom pass through from galley to main salon.
- Electric Galleymaid head.
- Galleymaid head treatment system with environmental protection.
- Overboard discharge w/y-valve and macerator pump.
- 45# CQR plow anchor w/chain lead and 200' rode.
- FX 23 Fortress anchor w/chain lead and 150' rode.
- Freshwater washdown at bow.
- Dockside water outlet in cockpit.
- Hot/cold freshwater shower/washdown in aft cockpit.
- 2015 cherry covers for windshield wiper motors.
- Muir vertical drum anchor windlass with controls at helm and deck.
- 12V ACR searchlight w/remote.
- Kahlenburg dual trumpet air horns w/compressor.
- White Texaline windshield covers.
- 4 large fenders with blue fleece covers.
- 2 propane horizontal aluminum tanks w/manual shutoff.
- SS BBQ grill.
- Lazarette storage.
- Ensign and staff
- 4 rod holders in cockpit.
- 4 docklines, life jackets, bell and flare kit.
- 3 windshield wipers and washers.
- 3 fire extinguishers.
- Personal effects, Cape Cod painting, 2 throw pillows, wool rugs, some glassware and dishes.