Grace Note - 1987 40' HERSHINE Sundeck Trawler
Westbrooke Connecticut $67,900 USD
The 1987 40' HERSHINE Sundeck Trawler Grace Note is a yacht for sale located in Westbrooke, Connecticut, USA. This design and accommodation arrangement on the Hershine sundeck is amazing. You will be thoroughly impressed whether your plans include living aboard, extended cruising or weekend excursion or vacation time.On deck she has extra safe and wide walk-around decks forward with high enough sides to provide a safe passage for moving about on deck. The access to the large hard top covered sun deck aft is by easy steps port and starboard and from there up onto the spacious bridge is a breeze. The mounted manual crane will easily let you load a tender onto the sundeck roof.Below offers more privacy and comfort that is amazing from the centerline queen and spacious head. Move forward through the main salon with great light and luxurious seating down the two steps to the galley and on to the forward cabin with another head and shower.Contact us to arrange a viewing. She is being stored in the water this winter for easy access.
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this yacht for sale in today!
LENGTH 40' (12.19m)
ASKING PRICE $67,900 USD
BUILT (REFIT) 1987
MX SPEED N/A
CRUISING SPEED N/A
GROSS TONNAGE 0.00
LOCATION Westbrooke Connecticut United States
- propane stove new 2001
- 3 burner stove with oven.
- Kenmore frig.
- princess micro oven
- Raritan Icerette icemaker
- forward guest cabin with vberth and locker on starboard side
- Forward head is opposite the galley with electric toilet, sink,and shower
- Galley down.
- two steps up to salon with an L-shaped settee and hi-lo table. Entertainment center with tv and stereo.
- Lower helm station is to starboard with a helm seat.
- Aft cabin is down 3 steps with a centered queen island bed. This boat has been customized.
- master head has toilet, sink and a large shower stall.
- The joiner work and condition of the paneling is excellent throughout.
- Stored ashore with easy access for boarding, trades will be considered