Carousel - 2005 40' 4" HUNTER 41 AC
Kennedyville Maryland United States $122,900 USD
Kennedyville Maryland United States
NEW LISTING, SHOWS EXCEPTIONALLY WELL!!!! CAROUSEL IS MAINTAINED & EQUIPPED TO USE IMMEDIATELY. YOU GOTTA SEE THIS ONE!!!
Carousel, a Hunter 41 is a well designed Performance Cruiser that really sails (PHRF - 129) and at the same time is very comfortable cruising and gunkholing. She has 2 private cabins and heads and lots of elbow room. With a heat pump, great galley and a wonderful saloon, she is perfect for weekend getaways with family and friends. The 41 has a great turn of speed, a furling Genoa and Mainsail. Carousel is very easy to handle. This Hunter 41 has been well maintained by her current and previous owners. She is ready for new adventures. Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2005 40' 4" HUNTER 41 AC Cruising Sailboat Carousel yacht for sale in Kennedyville, Maryland, USA today!
Accommodations and Walkthrough
The Hunter 41 Aft Cockpit has a great interior design that is quite comfortable with great elbow room and plenty of storage. The two private berths are large with queen sized beds. The forward cabin has a pullman berth to port and a forward ensuite head. A clever sink arrangement is across from the berth on starboard allowing someone to brush their teeth while another is showering in private. The aft berth is an athwartship arrangement with the day Head at the entry to the cabin. This aft head has a separate shower stall with a glass door.
The Main Saloon with its convertible dining table/berth to port is large and can easily seat 6 for dinner. The cabin is light and airy with plenty of natural light.
Aft of the Saloon on port is the large "U" shaped Galley with lots of counter space and storage including an innovative sole to ceiling pantry. You can pack a lot of "stuff" here.
Across on Starboard is the Nav Station with a large Desk set that features the electrical panel and a place for all of your electronics and instruments.
The Companionway is manageable descending over the engine which is easily accessed.
The Cockpit is also very large and comfortable and perfect for sailing, entertaining or a great afternoon nap.
- Teak & Holly Sole except in Galley and Head
- Force 10 2-Burner Propane Stove and Oven
- Nova Cool 12v Refrigeration & separate Freezer
- Microwave Oven
- Double SS Sink with Cutting Board Cover
- Corian Countertops
- Opening Port and Hatch Screens
The Hunter 41 has both a 12 Volt Ship and 2 - 110 Volt Shorepower system (one bank is dedicated to Heat Pump listed below.
- LED Interior and Cockpit Lights
- 2 50' Shorepower Cords
- 2 Reverse Cycle Air/Heat Units
- 11 Gallon Electric Hot Water Heater
- Xantrex Battery Charger
- Xantrex Inverter
- 1 Group 27 AGM Engine Start Battery 2019
- 2 AGM 4D House Batteries & Group 27 Start Battery 2016
- Link 2000 Battery Monitor
- Isolation Transformer
- Balmar 50 Amp High Output Alternator
Electronics and Navigation
- Compass at Helm
- Davis Windex at Mast Head
- Raymarine ST60 Knotmeter, Depthsounder & Wind Instrument
- Raymarine ST6000 Autopilot
- Raymarine E80 Display with GPS & Chartplotter
- Handheld VHF Radio
- Alpine Stereo/Bluetooth FM/DVD Player in Saloon
- Custom Saloon Speakers for the best Sound
- Cockpit Speakers mounted overhead in Arch
Sails & Rigging
The Hunter 410 is a sloop with a double spreader rig, furling mainsail and headsail systems and self-tailing 2-Speed Winches. She is easy to sail. Running rigging is all led aft.
- Selden In-Mast Furling System
- Solid Selden Boom Vang
- Furlex Headsail Furling System
- 110% Genoa
- Mainsail with Vertical Battens
- Harken Traveler mounted on Arch
- 4 Lewmar 2 Speed, Self Tailing Winches in Cockpit
- Lewmar Folding Wheel
- Walk Thru Transom, Swim Platform with Ladder and Storage Lockers
- Clever Fold Away Helm Seat
- Stainless Steel Arch over Cockpit with Harken Traveller
- Stern Rail Seats
- Continuous Rub Rail for Extra Hull Protection
- Double Anchor Rollers at Bow
- Simpson Lawrence Electric Vertical Anchor Windlass
- Delta 44 Anchor with 100'HT Chain and 200' 3-strand 5/8" Nylon Anchor Rode
- Raw Water Deck Washdown System at Bow
- Dodger with Support Struts and Grab Rails '09
- Bimini with Sighting Window & Connecting Panel
- USCG Safety Package
- Dock and Mooring Lines
- Boat Hook
- Kato Engine Lift '08
- Vented Propane Locker with 2 Tanks
The Hunter 410 is powered by a Yanmar 4 Cylinder, freshwater cooled Diesel
- 3-Blade Feathering Prop
- Electrical Bilge Pump with Automatic and Manual Controls
- Mechanical Bilge Pump
- Whitlock Direct Steering