2001 39' SWEDEN YACHTS Cruising Sailboat Sweden Yachts 390 Poole United Kingdom ($181,805 USD est.) £130,000 GBP
2001 39' SWEDEN YACHTS Cruising Sailboat Sweden Yachts 390 Poole United Kingdom
A lovely very well cared for example of these classic cruising yachts. She was brought over from the States by this owner who has since used her for local European cruising. She would now benefit from some modernisation but is generally a lovely yacht and ready to sail this summer.Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2001 39' SWEDEN YACHTS Sweden Yachts 390 Cruising Sailboat AQUILA yacht for sale in Poole, United Kingdom today!
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- White GRP hull.
- Coppercoated hull (2015).
- 2 coats of solvent free epoxy and epoxy primer applied (2015).
- Deck and hull of end grained balsa core sandwiched between hand-laid roving and mat.
- Extra thick teak decks bonded to deck. Caulking renewed Nov 2016.
- Perforated aluminium toerail with ¼ inch stainless steel bolts every 4” to secure deck/hull joint.
- Custom narrow blue boot top stripe.
- Standard reverse transom.
Keel & Rudder:
- Lead wing keel secured with 9 stainless steel bolts.
- Balanced rudder with solid stainless steel rudderpost and 2 upper roller bearings, plus one bronze lower bearing in skeg/heel.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Volvo MD2040-DBT (3 cylinders).
- Saildrive flexible seal and diaphram renewed Jan 2015.
- Exhaust temperature overheat alarm in cockpit.
- Injectors replaced (2014).
- Engine mounts replaced (2017).
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – 2,232 as of April 2021.
- Engine service anually by owner.
- Cruising speed – approx 6 kts @ 2000rpm.
- Maximum speed – approx 7 kts @ 2400rpm.
- Fuel consumption at cruising speed – approx 2 litres per hour.
- Range @ cruising speed – approx 300nm.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 3 blade Volvo folding propeller.
- Steering cables replaced (2015).
- 3 x AC outlets, 1 in each cabin
- USB charge points in fore and aft cabins.
- 1 x AGM (absorbed glass mat) deep cycle sealed 100Ahr crank battery (2005).
- 4 x AGM deep cycle sealed 100Ahr house batteries with crossover switch (2005).
- Link battery monitor for house batteries.
- 1 x high efficiency Mastervolt battery isolator which connects to Balmar multi-stage voltage regulator.
- DuoGen combi water/wind generator (refurbished 2017).
- Mastervolt 1000W 240V battery charger.
- 12V to 110V inverter.
- Dedicated 300W AC inverter for laptop computer.
- 12v engine alternator 50Ahr (2017).
- 30A shore power system, powers all AC and DC systems.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Tank capacity 380 litres in two tanks.
- Hot water calorifier 22 litres (engine heat exchange and 240V AC power immersion heater).
- Viking manual pump.
- Auto Electric Whale Orca 950 (2017).
- Electric shower sump pump.
- Total fuel capacity of 150 litres in a Sheffield stainless steel tank with large inspection port. 100 litres usable.
- 2 x 10lb aluminium tanks for UK propane in a ventilated deck locker system (regulator replaced 2020).
- 1 x 10lb aluminium tank for FR propane.
- ‘Gasboat’ propane gas tank adaptor kit.
- Total water capacity of 380 litres in 2 Sheffield stainless steel tanks with inspection ports.
- Water tank manifold for usage control with gauges.
Blackwater Holding Tanks:
- Total capacity of 70 litres.
- Raymarine RL70C GPS/Radar Plotter (7” screen) with matching cockpit repeater (currently decommissioned) and mast mounted antenna.
- Furano GPS/WAAS GP-32 Navigator which connects to a laptop computer (not included) using SeaPro software.
- Raymarine ST60 instrument package for wind, speed and depth data plus multi-function repeater below at Nav. Station. (Wind currently not operational).
- Raymarine ST60 autopilot system (updated type 100-300) which steers by compass, apparent wind angle or GPS.
- Globalstar Sat Telecommunication System which provides offshore telephone, email, internat and weathernet service. Permanent antenna above serves handset and speakerphone for conferencing below. (Not used for 5 years).
- Horizon Spectrum VHF with remoter MIC and transmitter in cockpit with intercom to Nav. Station. (Some European channels cannot be accessed).
- Smartfinder M15S AIS Receiver.
- ICOM Hand Held VHF (some European channels cannot be accessed).
- 2 burner gimballed stainless steel propane stove with oven. Control for gas isolation. (Integral igniters do not work).
- Isolation switch for remote gas shut-off in stern locker.
- Isotherm SP-DC refrigerator/freezer with keel cooler-heat exchanger, and dedicated sump extraction pump.
- FW pressurised pump and foot pump supplies.
- Sea water tap with foot pump supply.
- Galley restraint strap.
- Raritan PHII manual double action heads (refitted 2018).
- Hot and cold shower.
- Hot and cold shower at swim ladder in aft cockpit.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Ardic 432DL-DC diesel central heating system (5 x outlets).
- Marine Air AC central air conditioning (de-commissioned).
- 4 x Hella turbo fans.
- CD stereo system / DAB radio / FM / MW /LW.
- 2 x speakers below decks.
- 2 x speakers above decks.
- Sirius Sat Radio System-Sportster Receiver with permanent antenna, plays thru stereo system (for use in US waters only, by subscription).
- Brass reading lights for all berths.
- Extensive custom lighting (part LED) in main saloon.
- Internal illumination in all hanging cupboards.
- Tri Colour and anchor masthead lights (LED).
- Bow and stern mounted navigations lights.
- Steaming and foredeck light.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 6 berths in two cabins and saloon (double in forward cabin, double aft cabin, 2 x single in saloon).
- Lee cloths on saloon berths and aft cabin berths.
- Matt varnish finish in all cabin joinery wood.
- Seldén aluminium mast and boom.
- Mast height 61’6 (60’ above waterline).
- Boom length is 14’8”.
- Cutter rig with dual furling double headsails (cutter forestay can be detached for short tacking with genoa).
- 1 x 19 stainless steel wire rigging and turn buckles (2017).
- ‘EchoMax 230’ mast mounted radar reflector.
- Navtec hydraulic backstay adjuster.
- Seldén mechanical boomvang.
- Custom running backstays.
- Furlex jib furler for genoa.
- Harken staysail furler with detachable coupling.
- 4 x reefing for mainsail with all controls led aft to cockpit.
- ‘Dutchman’ mainsail stow system.
- All halyards, reefing lines and sheets are led to cockpit cleats and jammers and are set up for simple shorthanded sailing control.
- Multiple spinlock jammers for cockpit control lines.
- All Lewmar chrome/bronze steel winches.
- 2 x 54 stainless steel electric primary cockpit winches.
- 2 x 44 stainless steel secondary cockpit winches.
- 2 x 40 stainless steel cockpit winches for staysail sheets and furling lines.
- 1 x 30 stainless steel mast mounted back up winch for halyards.
- North Radian Nordac Mainsail (Dacron 2017) with five full length battens and 4 slab reefs.
- Integral ‘Dutchman’ sail handling system.
- North Radian Nordac 135% Genoa (Dacron 2016).
- Maine Sailing partners Dacron 110% Jib (2004).
- North Dacron Staysail (2004).
- North .75oz Cruising Spinnaker with snuffer.
- Maine Sailing Partners Dacron Storm Staysail (2004).
- 2 x dorade boxes and vents with stainless steel guards.
- 2 x opening Lewmar hatches and multiple opening aft cabin ports.
- 5mm stainless steel top guardrails (new 2020).
- Salt water washdown in anchor locker (new pump 2020).
- Outboard hoist starboard.
- Removable side boarding step.
- Stainless steel transom swim ladder.
- FW shower at transom.
- Rail fitted BBQ (charcoal).
- Port & starboard boarding gates.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Lofrans Airon Vertical windlass 1000 with rope gypsy, with up/down bow controls and additional remote at helm (renewed 2017). Electric sea water pump for anchor and deck wash off.
- 35lb Delta Fast Set anchor with 200ft of 5/16HT galvanised chain.
- 45lb Manson Supreme.
- Approx 50m x 1” nylon hawser for kedge.
- ParaTech Sea anchor system, with approx. 30m x 1.5” rode
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Custom dodger with aft and side grab rails wrapped in elkhide (2008 Blue).
- Matching wheel cover and cockpit winch covers.
- Custom cockpit bimini (Grey - not currently fitted).
- Custom lightweight sun and rain awning.
- Full length cockpit cushions.
- Custom fold away cockpit table (seats 4).
- Custom sail cover (2008).
- Custom teak screen panel for companionway and screens for all three opening ports.
- Custom retractable mosquito screens and sun shades for fwd and main saloon hatches.
- Lodestar 220 ‘Ultra light’ inflatable dinghy (2011).
- Electric inflation pump (via socket in forward cabin), and manual pump.
- 6 person Avon life raft. Next service due 2023.
- Custom stainless steel cradle – does not accept current life raft.
- ACR EPIRB (2008).
- ‘Helicopter lift’ strop and MOB recovery line.
- 2 x 2kg Tempus hand held extinguishers (Nav station and stbd cockpit locker) (need replacing).
- Laid up ashore (October-April) for past 15 years, with all sails and soft materials removed.
- Galvanised 6 leg yacht cradle (transportable and stackable).
- ‘VAT exempt’ HMRC form C104A and all associated supporting papers.
- Original instruction manuals for all on-board equipment.
- Coded spares stowage system for easy find.
- Past invoices for all major replacement / repaired equipment.